This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon!

#181RatedRKO7Posted 3/3/2013 9:59:23 AM
Quote:RatedRKO7 posted...
ryudin89 posted...
Hope you all like it and that I portrayed your characters correctly, I tried my best.

You did fine. My goal for Light is for him to become like a monster and lives for battle. Sort of similar to Kyuzou from Samurai 7. That is why he is with Dark. He wants to be stronger than her after he lost to her years ago.

PS
I just thought of this now so you are should not worry about it.

Ahh ok. He was the hardest for me to read so instead I got this feeling that he was more of a snarker then that.

If anyone else would like to add another part that's fine with me, I have to work again all day.

@ryudin89

It is ok. I also have work today and tomorrow I have school all day so I can not make the next part.
---
Got it memorized? - Axel
#182fox444fPosted 3/3/2013 6:27:08 PM
sorry i was busy all day. i can write a part but its gonna take me a few hours if u dont mind waiting. i still have a bit more homework to do, but i'll start writing when im finished.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan.
#183fox444fPosted 3/3/2013 9:37:41 PM
Aiden: This just doesn't make any sense. The Audino I've come across and read about always seem good natured and willing to help people. Those Audino were purposefully trying to hurt people.

Eve: I was thinking the same thing. Why would the Audino attack, I'm not buying it's reason that they felt disrespected.

Dark: I agree, maybe once the guild investigates more, they'll uncover some clues.

Light: Who cares. As long as we get to fight some more, I'll be happy.
*Hazel glares at him*

Hazel: Do you ever think about anything but battle. Why do you want to fight so much?

Light: I have my reasons.

Eve: Why don't we just get back to the guild. it's getting dark soon, and i don't think we want to be out here after dark.

Blaze: Yeah let's get back. I'm tired anyway.

*Back at the guild*
Guildmaster: I have some unfortunate news. I have informed the other teams already but i need to fill you in. While you were dealing with the outlaws in Western Forest. Jade jungle was attacked. We had no more teams to send as all of our available teams were out doing missions or guarding the guild. They burnt Jade Jungle to the ground.

Blaze: They what? What will happen to the pokemon living there?

Guildmaster: They have been captured. We don't know why.

Luca: I'm not sure this is really our concern. Jade Jungle wasn't that important. It provides little defense to the city and guild.

Guildmaster: I assure you it's a big concern. If the outlaws were brazen enough to attack and wipe out an entire area, they might focus on larger areas. They could also force the captured pokemon to work for them. In any case, we must prepare. When we find out anything we will let all guild members know. Until then, teams are to carry on there missions like normal. Understood?

All : Yes guildmaster.

Afterwards, Team curiosity showed the other teams to their rooms and went to their rooms themselves.

Tricky: What do you think those outlaws are planning.

Eve: It's a scary situation. for sure.

Blaze: Don't worry. If the outlaws want a fight, we'll give them one.

-------
I'm sorry if this seems rushed. Ryuden seems to me to be the better writer but i tried. Our teams can either go on missions separately or together, I don't mind either way. I'll leave that up to you guys.
---
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#184RatedRKO7Posted 3/4/2013 7:52:40 AM
fox444f posted...
I'm sorry if this seems rushed. Ryuden seems to me to be the better writer but i tried. Our teams can either go on missions separately or together, I don't mind either way. I'll leave that up to you guys.

I say we just follow the games structure of the story. After a main mission we should go on a few side missions then meet up for the next part of the story. Or in our case maybe after one or two missions.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#185fox444fPosted 3/4/2013 9:59:20 AM
RatedRKO7 posted...
fox444f posted...

I say we just follow the games structure of the story. After a main mission we should go on a few side missions then meet up for the next part of the story. Or in our case maybe after one or two missions.

Ok. Sounds good to me :)
---
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#186ryudin89Posted 3/4/2013 10:14:12 AM
fox444f posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
fox444f posted...

Ok. Sounds good to me :)

Agreed.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#187XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/4/2013 2:51:11 PM
I feel really bored with all of this planning going on.
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#188RatedRKO7Posted 3/4/2013 3:35:11 PM
Quote:I feel really bored with all of this planning going on.
@XEvent-HorizonX
What planning?
---
Got it memorized? - Axel
#189XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/4/2013 4:54:40 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
Quote:I feel really bored with all of this planning going on.
@XEvent-HorizonX
What planning?

Everyone's just talking about what their characters are gonna do. What made the other RPs great was that they were all improvised.
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#190GarioshiPosted 3/4/2013 5:29:03 PM
Isaac and Emil will take jobs by running into troubled people.

Isaac: Ah, time to lay down and sleep, I suppose.

Emil: Sounds about right. Let's set up and-

???: HELP! MY BABY IS LOST! HOW WILL I EVER SEE HER AGAIN?

Emil: Me and my big mouth...
---
Official Wes and Michael against Team Miror.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss