This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon!

#21Number_0nePosted 2/21/2013 5:53:23 PM
Zonax, Celeste, and Tage returned to Mystery Town, with a Bonsly following then timidly.

"Alright, you're here. We're finally back." Zonax said.

"Thank you so much for saving me!" Bonsly said. "You did it so quickly, too! Here's your reward."

He held out a pile of money (is it called Poke in mystery dungeon?), as well as a green Gummi. Tage grabbed the loot greedily.

"We're rich! We're rich!" he chanted.

"No thanks to you wasting all the last reward on lottery tickets," Celeste pointed out.

Zonax grabbed the money from Tage, and handed out a small portion to Celeste and Tage.

"I'm giving most of the rest to the guild. Go ahead and relax," he said, walking away.

Zonax walked to Cincinno's Guild and entered to see Cincinno updating the requests board.

"I'm back."

"Everything went well then?" Cincinno asked.

Zonax grinned. "As always. Here's some money for the Guild. Don't spend it on lottery tickets again," he said, handing Cincinno some cash.

"Are you going to take another request?" Cincinno asked.

"Not today. I'm going to be in town if you need anything."

"Alright, have fun."
---
Official Team Miror Admin with a dancing Muk!
#22XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/21/2013 6:22:17 PM
Ep. 3: The End of the Beginning

(http://i.imgur.com/wZ1bslf.png)
*~*~*
Such nice people. They obviously weren't from here, though. But then again, we *unreadable; coffee stain* either. Spice and I arrive at Covetous Cave. The enemies around here were actually rather underwhelming. Then we got to Golurk. It was... tiring, to say the least. The thing just wasn't going down. I kept throwing my seeds at it and Spice used a Razor Leaf as a sword. It didn't stop fighting until we got too tired to use moves.

"You kids are pretty dedicated. Here's your certificate." -Golurk

We jumped for joy! We proudly went back to Mystery Town to see Cinccino. She gave us our Adventure Passes.

"Good job! You're real adventurers now! Just remember; if you see a poison dart trap behind a chest, it's probably not a good idea to open it!" -Cinccino.

Spice got angry at how she was babying us.

"Listen up, rodent. We're 10 times the adventurer you could ever hope to be. We're not new to this." -Spice, storming out of the Guild.

Cinccino was shocked.

"Oh... Oh my... Well, now that you're an adventurer, you get your own room. Follow me." -Cinccino.

She took me to my room and left. A few hours later, Spice came in.

"Admittedly, I got lost in this hill when I was looking for you. Good night." -Spice, going to his room.
*~*~*
Spice is such a nice person. He has a bit of a temper, though. Anyway, this was our new life. Well, not really a new life but just us in a new land. What travels await us here? We could only wait and see.

Ep. 03, The End of the Beginning - End
---
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#23GarioshiPosted 2/21/2013 7:03:25 PM
Emil: I don't see anyone. Should we rest by that forest?

Isaac: *yawn* Sure. I'm very tired.

They slept right outside the forest, unaware of the pokemon nearby.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#24DanTheMan49Posted 2/21/2013 7:09:41 PM
Lane: We've been down here for HOURS!
Ben: Well, gee, who's fault is that? Michael, do you know?
Michael: Well, if I had to say, I'd blame Oprah. It's always Oprah.
Lane: OK, you've made your point...
Michael: I just hope someone finds us soon.
Ben: We could try finding our way out.
Lane: That drop is bottomless! We're on a ledge, and the ledge is a smooth vertical drop! How do you propose we escape?
Michael: Well if we had a rope...
Lane: I know...I know... If we had a rope...
---
Official Mirror admin with meh trusty shadow scyther. We will rule, and when we do, I will claim the world's gummy bears
#25GarioshiPosted 2/21/2013 7:25:54 PM
A bush shakes.

Isaac: Mm?

Again.

Isaac: What? Emil! Wake up!

Emil: What is it, Isaac?

Louder.

Emil: Oh, I hear it, too.

Until...

Isaac: A Hippowdon? S***!

It moved closer and closer, but suddenly a blast of water hit the Hippowdon.

Polywhirl: Goodbye, sucker! I have repaid my debt to you two kind Pokemon. See you around!

Polywhirl runs off.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#26GarioshiPosted 2/21/2013 8:14:06 PM
Bump.
---
#27DanTheMan49Posted 2/21/2013 8:24:45 PM
Bumperman
---
Official Mirror admin with meh trusty shadow scyther. We will rule, and when we do, I will claim the world's gummy bears
#28XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/21/2013 8:59:51 PM
Ep. 04: Rescue Team Name Pending!

*Can't think of a title card.*
*~*~*
The next morning, Cinccino gave us a new task. We had to rescue some other adventurers from the Unforgiving Crag.

"So... We've got our rations, Sunlight Lamp, Deck of Many Things, rope..." -Me.

"Rope? Rope? Where we're going, we ain't need no rope!" -Spice

"Alright, fine. I guess all of that together would end up being too heavy." -Me.

So we head out to rescue those other adventurers. What could possibly go wrong, right?

"Sugar! Grab my cotton!"

I grabbed it.

http://i.imgur.com/Lx620JM.png
*~*~*
And thus began our first real mission began.
---
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#29fox444fPosted 2/21/2013 9:00:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#30GarioshiPosted 2/21/2013 9:06:22 PM
Isaac: Well, where should we go now? We had to prove ourselves heros, right?

Emil: Hm... Let's find people in trouble, okay?

Isaac: Well, that IS logical, I suppose.
---