This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon!

#371ryudin89Posted 3/29/2013 8:03:24 PM
*commends Pen for keeping that hope up*

Luca: So this is sky tower....

After being joined by Team Longblade the group continued their journey towards the tower. And after several more hours of travel they had finally reached the tower around midday. To say the tower had seen better days was an understatement. Vines and moss had covered the tower, several holes dotting it and the entrance doors long since decayed.

Pendragon: Well there's no point in standing out here, let's head in

Aiden: Right....

As the group began heading into the tower they never noticed the pair of eyes watching their every movement, squinting with a glare. Another day, another group of trespassers. Turning abruptly, he headed deeper into the labyrinth...

He would simply take care of them as he had done with the rest..

-----

I know it's short but it's really just to start this mission. You both are free to take the reins now. I won't be here tomorrow since I have to work all day but I will be here on sunday to make a bigger part if this is still alive.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#372Pendragon71037Posted 3/30/2013 3:35:45 PM
Bump so I don't forget to do a part.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#373Pendragon71037Posted 3/31/2013 2:03:02 PM
Alright, I'll do the next part soon, just run me by who all's here. There's my team, Luca the Zorua, we'll meet up with an Emolga and Combusken later, I know I'm missing a few, can you tell me who?
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#374ryudin89Posted 3/31/2013 2:04:50 PM
Pendragon71037 posted...
Alright, I'll do the next part soon, just run me by who all's here. There's my team, Luca the Zorua, we'll meet up with an Emolga and Combusken later, I know I'm missing a few, can you tell me who?

Your team
Team Evernight (Luca the zorua and Aiden the oshawott)
Garoshi's team
And Fox's team (Blaze the vulpix, Eve the eevee, and Tricky the zorua)
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
#375Pendragon71037Posted 4/1/2013 1:42:49 PM
The group was making progress up the tower, slowed a bit by rubble that had fallen long ago, and, eventually, holes from where the rubble should have been. They made three floors before they had to stop from lack of daylight, and so they set up camp. As they did so, Pendragon moved to talk with Aiden.
"So, what exactly are we looking for in this tower?" He asked conversationally.
"I, um, I can't tell you. I'll know it when I see it though." Aiden replied, never meeting Pendragon's eyes. He seemed nervous, and not the usual kind of nervous Pendragon was used to.
"Look at me Aiden." He said forcefully, but not harshly. Aidan slowly looked at him.
"I don't know what the problem is, and at the moment, I don't care. I need you to tell me this, otherwise I can't help you. What are we looking for?"
"It's, it's a- what's wrong?" Aiden queried after Pendragon suddenly tensed up.
"Keep talking, and don't sound so scared.There's someone over there. Spencer, Come over here please." Pendragon said, keeping his voice casual so their observer wouldn't know they had been discovered. Spencer came over, a question on his face.
"Whats up, Pendragon?"
"Oh, I need you to get Aiden here to tell us what we're looking for." Spencer was confused, but he then saw Pendragon nod slightly, and realized what was going on. He nodded, and sat next to Aiden, while Pendragon got up and walked away. He then doubled back after going past camp, and, using the random rocks strewn around, came up behind the observers, for there were three, a Blaziken, Luxaray, and Gallade.
"Who are you, and why are you spying on us?" He asked.
---
#376GarioshiPosted 4/1/2013 1:54:39 PM
Isaac: Spying? Don't make me laugh.

Emil: We're just here on a job request.

Slash: So, please just stay out of our way.

Isaac: Weaklings.
---
Official Shadow Blaziken of Team Miror Infinity.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#377Pendragon71037Posted 4/1/2013 2:36:25 PM
"punks, think they know everything." Pendragon thought.
"Really then. Well then, could you kindly explain why you were all staring at my comrades, and why you were whispering amongst yourselves, and why you just so happen to be camped out in a near perfect location to spy on our camp, while being completely useless for looking in any other direction?" He said accusingly.
---
#378GarioshiPosted 4/1/2013 3:04:01 PM
Slash: To take all of your complaints into concern, we-

Isaac: Oh, so you think we're a*******, huh?

His wrists blazed with fire. Emil was next to talk.

Emil: You're not doing yourself much good.

Emil's feet crackled with electricity. Slash sighed and prepared to fight.

Slash: Oh, f*** me.
---
Official Shadow Blaziken of Team Miror Infinity.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#379ryudin89Posted 4/1/2013 3:20:47 PM
Luca: *gets popcorn*
---
#380OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 3:37:00 PM
Wow guys, I commend you for keeping this alive!
---
Official Fox of every board. =~_^=
Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity ~ *Is shipped with Krystal* =^_^=