This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon!

#381Pendragon71037Posted 4/1/2013 4:37:47 PM
(Oooooooh, boy. Dis gun b gud.)

Pendragon was speechless for a moment, then he recovered.
"...You insolent, pig-headed morons. You are absolutely, unbelievably, ridiculously, out of your league right" he then, moving faster than any of them could comprehend, cracked the Gallade on the back of the head with the flat of his scythe, rendering him completely unconscious. "Now." Then the battle began in earnest. The Blaziken charged fire into us foot, then leaped high, in preparation for a Blaze Kick. As he came down, he was certain that he was on target, and that the Kabutops had not moved, but the kick did not connect, and as he crashed to the ground, Pendragon simply lifted his knee, which impacted his chest with all of the force which had been intended for him, driving the air out of the Blaziken's lungs, leaving him gasping on the ground. That left the Luxaray, who dashed towards him with a Spark prepped, but she too missed though she had been sure she should have hit. This time, the flat of that same scythe came down hard on her neck, and she was out before her legs had allowed her to hit the ground. During that shor time, the Blaziken had recovered enough to slowly start to get up, but as he did, he felt a slight prick on his throat, and he looked up to see the Kabutop's arm pointing toward him. The Kabutops spoke "now, I'll ask again. Who are you, and why are you spying on us?"

(Note, Pendragon is a master fighter, and I'm sorry if Emil doesn't know Spark.)
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#382GarioshiPosted 4/1/2013 5:01:18 PM
Note: Emil's a dude.
---
Official Shadow Blaziken of Team Miror Infinity.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#383Pendragon71037Posted 4/1/2013 5:04:12 PM
Garioshi posted...
Note: Emil's a dude.

Oh, um, oops. I actually put the male pronouns in first, then I thought I remembered that he was a girl. XD
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#384GarioshiPosted 4/1/2013 6:00:31 PM(edited)
Isaac kept his mouth closed as the scythe got closer to his throat. He suddenly used Overheat, knocking the Kabutops away. He rushed to Team Enigma's bag for a Reviver Seed, which he used on Slash. He sighed as he used Psychic to throw Pendragon against a nearby wall. Isaac got up and used Fire Punch combined with Close Combat on the paralyzed (by Psychic) Kabutops, while Emil used Crunch on the said unfortunate opponent. Isaac, finishing his storm of punches, charged up a Solarbeam to finish Pendragon off.

(NOTE: They weren't even spying on Longblade in the first place.)
---
#385Pendragon71037Posted 4/1/2013 5:43:21 PM(edited)
Garioshi posted...
Slash, who had been standing nearby, sighed as he used Psychic to throw Pendragon against a nearby wall. Isaac got up and used Fire Punch combined with Close Combat on the paralyzed (by Psychic) Kabutops, while Emil used Crunch on the said unfortunate opponent. Isaac, finishing his storm of punches, charged up a Solarbeam to finish Pendragon off.

(NOTE: They weren't even spying on Longblade in the first place.)

Dude. Slash is unconscious.

Edit: just for reference, Pendragon isn't usually this angry. He was bluffing to get them to make a mistake. Also, he's suspicious of anyone he sees in a place like this.
---
#386ryudin89Posted 4/1/2013 9:04:53 PM
Aiden groaned. Something that could have been so easily resolved had dissolved into a pointless fight.

Aiden: They could have just talked this out but now we're just wasting time with this. Though I never expected Isaac to say something so mean....

He looks over at Luca who was busy stuffing popcorn into his maw....

Aiden: And you're just loving this aren't you! Hey..... Where did you even get that?

Luca gives no response and continues eating popcorn

Aiden:...... Luca?

He pokes him on the shoulder, not even a second later cracks appear on his form before a shattering sound rings out as his body crumbles to nothingness.

Aiden: What the... An Illusion!?!?! Hey guys! Luca's missing!

-----

Just figured I'd give a little part during this fight between you two. I'm also removing control of luca for a bit. Aiden is still fair game though.

I have plans.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#387Pendragon71037Posted 4/1/2013 9:42:41 PM
(Meh, this has gone on long enough)

Pendragon made no move to get out of the psychic hold of his opponent, and grinned slightly, which seemed odd considering the circumstances, what with a huge energy beam being slowly charged up in his face. He simply did his best to make noise with his throat, and when the Gallade loosened his hold on his vocal chords, Pendragon spoke one word. "Cody." Cody, who had secretly followed Pen, now swung his short arm in a right hook from behind to the Blaziken's head, collapsing him and dispelling the energy from his mouth. Pendragon then turned his head to the Gallade and said "I know you didn't want this, and I mean you and your group no harm."
"No harm? Hah! What do you call what just happened!?" The Gallade replied, outraged.
"Firstly, they seemed like they were spying on my colleagues, that was why I came over in the first place. Then, they were annoying, and were obviously going to attack, you saw how hostile they were. The rest was self defense. Sorry about going for you first, by the way." Pendragon said reassuringly.
"Well, I don't know..."
"Tell you what. I'll ask you, you can keep me restrained, and when they get up, if your story checks out, you keep them from trying to kill me and we work together to accomplish our goals."
"Oh, okay." The Gallade said.
"Wonderful. Now, what are you doing here?"

(Wanted to get past all the fighting.)
---
#388GarioshiPosted 4/1/2013 9:51:44 PM
Slash: Like I said, we're on a job request. Got any objections to that?

Isaac regained consciousness and stood up. He faced Pendragon, pissed.

Isaac: Hey, f*** you, too.

Emil: Dear Arceus, what is your problem? We were just on a job request and you accuse us of whatever the f*** you like!

Isaac: Ow...
---
#389Pendragon71037Posted 4/2/2013 9:41:24 AM
Pendragon gave an exaggerated sigh, "as I was going to explain to your friend here, I'm suspicious of everyone in a place like this. It's why I'm still here, and the other guy isn't, so calm down. Now, your names please?"
"Isaac" the Blaziken said, still seeming angry.
"Emil" added the Luxaray, with similar sentiments.
"And my name's Slash." From the Gallade.
"Thank you. My name's Pendragon, this is my teammate Cody, and over there is the rest of our group."

(Continue this however you want, but I would like our groups to join eventually)
---
#390GarioshiPosted 4/4/2013 9:09:30 PM
From now on, Isaac's thick skull prevents attacks to the head from working. :P
---