This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Reaction: Gamefreak's final act for the Pokemon series.

#1toffster92Posted 2/21/2013 2:54:33 PM
Twenty years from now, Gamefreak decides to end the Pokemon series. And wanting to go out with a bang, they decide to release final remakes of all six gens(probably nine in 20 years) simultaneously with their final title in the series making it 10 generations.

It's going to be a worldwide release but Nintendo has made it so that any handheld (or console) will only be limited to play 3 out of the 10 gens, making trading and interacting with other people play a bigger role if you want to "catch them all" or at the very least, construct your favorite team.

Also, once your game has detected that you have traded with X number of versions, it will unlock the event-only legendaries in-game, thus ensuring that nobody misses out on getting them.

What do you guys think? Just a crazy idea that came to me while I was on the toilet.
---
Once in every generation, life singles out an individual and kicks em in the balls.
Tag, you're it.
#2squdgyPosted 2/21/2013 2:58:23 PM
Worst idea I've ever heard, bar none.
---
http://goo.gl/g092q
http://i.imgur.com/5FB9XOJ.gif
#3MetaFalconPunchPosted 2/21/2013 2:59:04 PM
squdgy posted...

---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Pokemon X Board. Kraid: (steps on you)
#4javel34Posted 2/21/2013 3:00:26 PM
squdgy posted...

Well he was on the toilet...so there is a reason it sounds so......dare I say?

Fecal like.
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733
#5OcarinaofToastPosted 2/21/2013 3:00:47 PM
This topic is dumb!

Pokemon will outlast humanity! It will never die!
---
Official Toy Lucario of the Pokemon Scramble U board.
HAIL DRAGO NATION!!! IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!
#63PiesAndAForkPosted 2/21/2013 3:00:52 PM
I'm sorry, but restricting a console to only play 30% of the games (and that's if you can play the other version of the same gen) is just a stupid idea and, quite frankly, suicide for Gamefreak. Not to mention only being able to make 30% of the money because each console has that limit, and nobody is going to buy a second, third, and fourth console just to play all the gens.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#7SooChillinPosted 2/21/2013 3:01:16 PM
I'd advise you not to think on the toilet.
#8toffster92(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 3:03:47 PM
Yeah... not the best idea I've had. I usually get 3 maybe 4 good ones while I'm on the white throne. Must be having an off day.

But still, barring the game per console limit, it would be a pretty good way to end the series don't you think?
---
Once in every generation, life singles out an individual and kicks em in the balls.
Tag, you're it.
#9DBF__Posted 2/21/2013 3:04:07 PM
Dear Gamefreak

Just set up a pokemon sandbox MMO and give the server rights to Blizzard or something instead please.
---
http://cdn.ientry.com/sites/webpronews/pictures/bestgrandpamikee1_320x245.jpg
#10MetaFalconPunchPosted 2/21/2013 3:04:25 PM
toffster92 posted...
Yeah... not the best idea I've had. I usually get 3 maybe 4 good ones while I'm on the white throne. Must be having an off day.

But still, barring the game per console limit, it would be a pretty good way to end the series don't you think?

NO! It'd be terrible!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Pokemon X Board. Kraid: (steps on you)