This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you show/tell people you are a Pokemon fan in public?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you show/tell people you are a Pokemon fan in public?

User Info: Phantom_Nook

Phantom_Nook
3 years ago#11
I only tell people when they ask. Unlike a guy at my school who walks around with Ash's hat.
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442

User Info: Ivix_Kuroshu

Ivix_Kuroshu
3 years ago#12
Is it actually pretty common for Pokemon players to challenge DS-wielding strangers to a battle?
PSN: Ivix_Kuroshu
3DS FC: 3523-3481-0735 (PM me your FC if you want to be friends)

User Info: squdgy

squdgy
3 years ago#13
I guess the first one, but I'm a bit more subtle than just "UWAA PIKACHU ON MAH SHIRT WITH POKEEMANS IN BIG LETTERS".

I have a pruple shirt with Koffing's skull and crossbone logo on it,and I have a little Joltik plush that I hang from the headstock of my guitar during performances, that's it, though.
http://goo.gl/g092q
http://i.imgur.com/5FB9XOJ.gif

User Info: Mistress_Zelda_

Mistress_Zelda_
3 years ago#14
People usually can't tell I'm a gamer to begin with 'cause I don't look or dress the part. I just look like a normal gal. In fact I've surprised a lot of people by telling them I play video games. XD

However I do have Pokemon plushies in the back of my car and I do openly admit it. :D
I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream,
I know you, the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam!

User Info: AlI_About_The_U

AlI_About_The_U
3 years ago#15
I could tell people. It almost never comes up.
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg

User Info: GiftedACIII

GiftedACIII
3 years ago#16
Gaming is a hobby, nothing more and its something very few of my acquaintances do so no I don't usually talk about it because I never have the need to. Some people here are acting like its their life energy though

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
3 years ago#17
No. I just play the game. People notice and they usually say "Ooooooh, ****! Is that Pokemon? Yo, dawg! You got a Charizard?" and I say "Yes, I have him right here." and they're like "Daaaaaamn! Charizard is my ****, dawg!".
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion

User Info: Rahjik

Rahjik
3 years ago#18
I don't usually... but when I do... dos equis... stay thirsty, my friend.
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 2151 6268 0257
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you show/tell people you are a Pokemon fan in public?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived