This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Z legendary

#1airsoft246Posted 2/22/2013 3:11:59 AM
I have the assumption that the Pokemon Z legendary must be a long serpent or dragon similar to dragonair (due to the shape of the letter Z) and since Yveltal is airborne and Xerneas is a land legendary, I would assume this dragon legendary would be a water type of some sort from the sea. Agree? Different ideas?
---
gamertag:airsoft246
Friend code: 2064 9270 5047
#2PrinceOfFalloutPosted 2/22/2013 4:10:42 AM
Agreed
---
"This is good... isn't it?" - Big Boss
https://www.playfire.com/DivineSnake
#3Catcher_FreemanPosted 2/22/2013 4:15:35 AM
There is no Z chromosome.
---
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
#4SephirothtPosted 2/22/2013 4:18:25 AM
Catcher_Freeman posted...

Wanna bet?
---
Official Jungo & Black Rider of the SMTIV board.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Executive
#5sumuthergamerPosted 2/22/2013 4:22:40 AM
Sephirotht posted...

Wanna bet?

Um...
Chromosomes were named by scientists. They discovered 23 pairs of chromosomes plus an additional 2 which they called X and Y chromosomes. They didn't name a Z chromosome.

But there could still be a Z version, because IMO, Pokemon X and Y are named after coordinate geometry planes, and there IS a Z-plane.
---
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...
#6SephirothtPosted 2/22/2013 4:28:05 AM
sumuthergamer posted...
Sephirotht posted...

Wanna bet?

Um...
Chromosomes were named by scientists. They discovered 23 pairs of chromosomes plus an additional 2 which they called X and Y chromosomes. They didn't name a Z chromosome.

But there could still be a Z version, because IMO, Pokemon X and Y are named after coordinate geometry planes, and there IS a Z-plane.

*facepalm*
XY isn't the only chromosome system. There's also a ZW system mainly used by birds and reptiles (and more).
---
Official Jungo & Black Rider of the SMTIV board.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Executive
#7pokemega32Posted 2/22/2013 4:30:54 AM
sumuthergamer posted...
Um...

Birds, some fish and crustaceans, some insects, and some reptiles use a different system consisting of Z and W chromosomes.

But it'd still be weird if they were referencing chromosomes and we got a Pokemon Z but not a Pokemon W.

It doesn't really matter what your opinion is. The games have DNA strands in the logos.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#8ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/22/2013 5:23:18 AM
sumuthergamer posted...
Sephirotht posted...

Wanna bet?

Um...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-g6zCGLF9ZyY/UOwBLhvBo8I/AAAAAAAAp8E/UpcYhxEBKY0/s1600/pokemon-x-y.jpg

You were saying?
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#9TheoryGentPosted 2/22/2013 5:26:02 AM
I think a third legendary as a dragon-serpent of the sea would be cool. I think it would be even better if the sequels (name Pokemon Z and W) would have two seperate legendaries (the sea-serpent and a fire based beastie so we would have an air-earth-fire-water theme going on.)
#10sumuthergamerPosted 2/22/2013 5:47:53 AM
Oh... K, my mistake.
---
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...