This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They should make defend available in battle: Part 2

#1AmphetaPosted 2/22/2013 9:55:33 AM
Last time we discussed about making defend available because it is essential to all RPGs out there.

I was speaking about how a poisoned or burned pokemon that was about to faint a waste of PP when I used a move.

This caused a lot of trouble to me especially in the black tower.

Someone discussed how I should switch pokemon, well what if I want to level up my pokemon. He also discussed about using items. HELLO you can't use items in the black tower.

Someone also discussed about using protect that he didn't understand the idea, uh uhm its a move that totally blocks a move. Defend is differen't and seperate it will be on the menu where you select the items, run, pokemon, etc.

Some even misunderstood me when I said when they use dig, well what if I want less damage. (I don't want to switch unless for competetive reason). I really like leveling one at a time.

One said been waiting for "Aim for the Horn" option this one was the least who misunderstood me.

My point is they should make defend available, don't you think? It would make my PP being used wisely.
#2zerokidPosted 2/22/2013 9:56:58 AM
Unless all of your moves only have 5PP, I doubt it's much of an issue.
---
Official [nobody cares] of the [your favourite game here] board.
#3Ampheta(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 10:02:40 AM
zerokid posted...

Well those have low accuaracy. just imagin having to use it when a pokemon is burned and is about to faint. Yeah using an Item is a good idea but its unavailable in the black tower.
#4zerokidPosted 2/22/2013 10:06:31 AM
Ampheta posted...
zerokid posted...

Well those have low accuaracy. just imagin having to use it when a pokemon is burned and is about to faint. Yeah using an Item is a good idea but its unavailable in the black tower.

What I mean is, there's almost always a move on a Pokemon with at least 15PP. Might as well use that. Yeah, Defend would be a nice option--even Skip Turn--but I don't think it's gonna happen.
---
Official [nobody cares] of the [your favourite game here] board.
#5Ampheta(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 10:20:19 AM
zerokid posted...
Ampheta posted...
zerokid posted...

What I mean is, there's almost always a move on a Pokemon with at least 15PP. Might as well use that. Yeah, Defend would be a nice option--even Skip Turn--but I don't think it's gonna happen.

Yeah Im forced to use 15PP alot. I guess your right It's not gonna happen. Yes defend would be a nice option. Skip Turn made me laugh. I never thought of that.