This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guys, think of a female Pokemon/human. Girls, think of a male Pokemon/human.

#21Capitan_KidPosted 2/22/2013 8:31:39 PM
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Mai waifu is Elesa?

All according to plan

Too bad she's cheating on you for Smogoon.

Elesa isn't cheating on anyone with anyone.

She is happily married to Smogoon. ^_^

That's funny considering she's wearing my ring
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#22wind64aPosted 2/22/2013 8:36:44 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Mai waifu is Elesa?

All according to plan

Too bad she's cheating on you for Smogoon.

Elesa isn't cheating on anyone with anyone.

She is happily married to Smogoon. ^_^

Don't worry Zelda, I usually think of these no choice topics as hypothetical situations. If they were true, I'd be married to KH Leon about 5 times now, one of which somehow had me married to Cloud as well.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#23Mistress_Zelda_Posted 2/22/2013 8:39:16 PM
wind64a posted...
Don't worry Zelda, I usually think of these no choice topics as hypothetical situations. If they were true, I'd be married to KH Leon about 5 times now, one of which somehow had me married to Cloud as well.

True!

Like how I thought of Steven! Gosh that would be great I would be super happy to be married to him. <3

But it's hypothetical, oh well. ^_^
---
I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream,
I know you, the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam!
#24SkoziPosted 2/22/2013 8:40:28 PM
I'm married to Flannery. I can live with that.
---
DoctorScraps~ Even if there isn't a hardcore mode...It's food. Eat it. Like a boss. It's a roleplaying game. Go have breakfast.
Leader of the Reaper clan:Skozi
#25wind64aPosted 2/22/2013 8:44:20 PM
wind64a posted...

True!

Like how I thought of Steven! Gosh that would be great I would be super happy to be married to him. <3

I decided to keep my mind blank before entering this topic, since I kinda figured that it would be along these lines. There are plenty of female characters in Pokemon I'd like to be friends with, but I'd perfer not to marry any of them.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#26chronifused2Posted 2/22/2013 8:55:25 PM
Roxie for the wed!
---
Somewhere, Gamefreak employees are reading the topics on this board and laughing.-themagicpainman
Roxie is mine because I said so. OK?
#27OcarinaofToastPosted 2/22/2013 8:56:07 PM
Lilligant <3
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. Official member of the Fennekin club!
I AM LORD! I AM SAVIOR! I AM FENNEKIN! I claim the Wave Beam!
#28XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/22/2013 8:57:44 PM
wind64a posted...
wind64a posted...

True!

I decided to keep my mind blank before entering this topic, since I kinda figured that it would be along these lines. There are plenty of female characters in Pokemon I'd like to be friends with, but I'd perfer not to marry any of them.

Well I'm happily married with a flower girl. She might not have a mouth, legs, or opposable thumbs and she might be rooted to the ground sometimes, but I see a bright future with her.
---
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#29rocketman69Posted 2/22/2013 9:12:51 PM
Gardevoir.
---
I was pushing my buggy full of of pop when I ran into a Jagger bush.--- Guillermo55
#30lilaschildkrotePosted 2/22/2013 9:18:16 PM
Hm. Ellen Degeneres. Well maybe she'll let me watch her.
---
Official Golbez of the pokemon black2 and white2 boards.
Official Espeon of the Eevee Corps *Special Attack to the max*