42) protobakurion: (Answer: Lucario and Sir Aaron)
43) -Zeke-: (Answer: Cottonee)
44) Polimario: (Answer: Dragonite)
45) duranmanX: (Answer: Smogon)
46) purplezoroark: (Answer: Bronzor)
47) zeon64: (Answer: Nidoking)
48) nro87: (Answer: Volcarona)
49) henriue: (Answer: Bulbasaur)
50) nro87: (Answer: Lumineon)
51) SilverRapidash: (Answer: Cave of Being)
52) Polimario: (Answer: Rotom)
53) protobakurion: (Answer: Jirachi)
54) purplezoroark: (Answer: Red Chain)
55) purplezoroark: (Answer: Spinda Pattern)
56) Pendragon71037: (Answer: Crobat)
57) purplezoroark: (Answer: Cattleya Caitlin)
58) Ultimate_Nova_X: (Answer: Reshiram)
59) purplezoroark: (Answer: MissingNo)
No Riddle has been made yet.
Rules 1) You may not guess more than 10 times in one post.
2) You may double post but editing putting multiple guesses in one post is preffered. This is allowed if the user does not have access to the edit feature yet.
3) Hints are offered depending on the difficulty of the riddle and desire for one. The user who made up the riddle can determine when to give a hint (its recommended use is about a page or two after the riddle has been created)
4)It can be super-obscure; as long as you give good hints.
5) The user making the riddle may not lie if another user gets the riddle correct.
6) Have fun and be creative. Riddles can span to almost anything. (However, more difficult riddles such as the name of an NPC that is not renowned, would require specific hints that help pinpoint the answer).
Due to issues with the past riddle threads
7) New Riddles may be created if a riddle is not claimed in 15 minutes. Whoever creates the riddle first (if multiple people create a riddle in a short time period) gets to be the current riddler.
8) If any other rules would like to be added or changed, email the topic creators of future and present riddle topics. The topic creator may decide if these rules are "fair" and may add them to the original post. To improve legibility of the recommended rule, the topic creator may post the suggestion in the topic and let the users decide.
Well there is no current riddle.
If Polimario does not create a riddle in the next 15 minutes, someone else may claim the spot. May your riddling continue.