This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Post if you would like a new Pokemon Trading Card Video Game in gen 6?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Post if you would like a new Pokemon Trading Card Video Game in gen 6?
2 years ago#1
topic
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18
Black 2 William FC: 0648 5041 0950 Turn off chat(press x) before talking to me in wi-fi.
2 years ago#2
I definitely would not mind a new Pokemon TCG video game. I had a blast with the first one, although I feel that now I would be unfamiliar with way too many new cards that have been made since then.
2 years ago#3
I want a tgc pokemon game. I'm sure that with online and possible dlc (new cards) it would sell like hot cakes.
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
2 years ago#4
I would kill for a new one! The first one was a lot of fun. I wish they would come out with another one, mainly because I haven't even touched the TCG for YEARS! XD Would be nice to say I got all of the currently released cards in some form.
---
"It all starts with this....A jewel containing the ultimate power." -The great Shadow the Hedgehog
2 years ago#5
The only thing I would want more than a new tcg game is Snap 2.
---
b2 friend code: 1077 8566 9093
2 years ago#6
theboogs posted...
The only thing I would want more than a new tcg game is Snap 2.

I want a sidegame featuring Todd but without pokemon. His character was just so enriching.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
2 years ago#7
I want one, but with the way TCGO is set up now, I really doubt we'll get another video game.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
http://i.minus.com/iq8muBpbUwPVj.gif
2 years ago#8
If there is a way to register all the cards I have onto the game, then yes.
---
Official Articuno of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
2 years ago#9
HELL YEAH!

But only if we get Snap 2 first =P
---
Currently Playing: Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Eagerly Awaiting: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
2 years ago#10
yes. HAvent played since i was a kid. Hell i would also like a naruto and duel masters card game.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Post if you would like a new Pokemon Trading Card Video Game in gen 6?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived