This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Death Battle! 1# - Persian vs. Liepard

#1Traptin3daysPosted 2/23/2013 4:51:17 PM(edited)
Who would win? READ before voting! - Results (49 votes)
Persian
77.55% (38 votes)
Liepard
22.45% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It's a battle to the death! The Pokemon will only be able to use four moves, four moves that it naturally learns (which moves they have will be listed down below) and will also be counted as wild Pokemon at lvl.100. The Pokemon will always have a neutral nature. No items are hold

Persian is a female technician
Moves: Fake Out, Screech, Fury Swipes, Swift

Liepard is a female limber
Sucker Punch, Sand Attack, Torment, Night Slash

I thought this was a fun idea, but I know kinda nothing about the meta-game (thus the restricted rules) I would love to get some suggestions/advice/help to make this more interesting and a fair match-up. So see this as a preview. PM me if you want to suggest something for the next death battle! :D
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#2Traptin3days(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 4:53:48 PM
And explain why you voted on a particular Pokemon :x
---
#3MugilokoPosted 2/23/2013 4:59:59 PM
Technician + Fake Out + Fury Swipes = gg liepard
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#4Xavier_On_HighPosted 2/23/2013 5:33:32 PM
I think to make these matches easier to call, you should assume max damage on all attacks and max hits on multi-hit moves (or you should at least specify how many times they will hit). Under those conditions, Persian claims the win.

Persian gets an early lead with Fake Out, taking about a third off Liepard. The next turn, Liepard uses Sucker Punch, taking off just over half of Persian's health. Persian uses Fury Swipes for all five hits, finishing off Liepard.
---
"It was like unwrapping a wonderful present -- a present made out of presents." - Graham Linehan, describing the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
#5Traptin3days(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 5:12:08 AM
Xavier_On_High posted...
I think to make these matches easier to call, you should assume max damage on all attacks and max hits on multi-hit moves (or you should at least specify how many times they will hit). Under those conditions, Persian claims the win.

Persian gets an early lead with Fake Out, taking about a third off Liepard. The next turn, Liepard uses Sucker Punch, taking off just over half of Persian's health. Persian uses Fury Swipes for all five hits, finishing off Liepard.

*finally people commented :D*

Hmm okay.. With fury swipes, how high chance is it that it hits five times?
---
#6Dark_Link92Posted 2/24/2013 5:30:16 AM
Xavier_On_High posted...

What if Liepard used Sand Attack? Then Persian could use Fury Swipes, which would miss, whereas Liepard still gets the Sucker Punch.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!