This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most overrated pokemon (Charizard, Mewtwo, and Pikachu excluded)

#1iKhanicPosted 2/23/2013 7:12:30 PM(edited)
No, you can't choose Charizard, because he's lost his overrated spot because of all the backlash against him. Same with Mewtwo. Even if you disagree with this, still don't mention them, because that's boring, I want this topic to be more unique

Pikachu can't be overrated because the higher ups at Gamefreak already solidified his position as mascot. Its rated the way that gamefreak rates it, as mascot.

For me, the most overrated pokemon are Blastoise, Blaziken, and Volcarona.

Blastoise- He's the first pokemon I ever hated. In fact the first reason I ever like Charizard so much was because everyone I knew though Blastoise was so cool. And people still think that. All the haters STILL talk about how Charizard is overrated, and Blastoise is so much cooler. I mean, this is more personal for me, but I just don't get why people like him over a freaking dragon.

Blaziken- I get it, Blaziken is great competitively. But he's not really that cool of a pokemon. I never like the fighting-type in general. Don't get me wrong, I actually like Blaziken, but I don't think he deserves all the attention he gets from people. I feel like he is a bit overdesigned.

Volcarona- I don't get why anyone likes this thing aside from its competitive usefulness. It quite literally looks like a piece of poo on a flower. Plus its bug-type, by second least favorite type in existence. Volcarona completely destroys the image of graceful moth/butterfly pokemon that Butterfree worked so hard to create in gen 1. Its also way overdesigned. This is one pokemon that I hate so much that I would never use in a game ever.

What do you think are the most overrated pokemon?
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2Hero_Of_RhymePosted 2/23/2013 7:13:00 PM(edited)
How the hell is Magmar overrated? Who even talks about him?

EDIT: Great, edit the original post so I look like I'm crazy. Awesome.
---
Through early morning fog I see visions of the things to be
#3AuroraSonicBeamPosted 2/23/2013 7:09:07 PM
Charziard. because you made this dumb topic and because he will always be overrated. By the way, there are more people outside of gamefaqs in case you didn't know.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#4CM_PonchPosted 2/23/2013 7:09:34 PM
But he's not really that cool of a pokemon

It quite literally looks like a piece of poo on a flower

How about you shut your mouth
---
http://i.minus.com/ibaA0poozfqtmX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#5MugilokoPosted 2/23/2013 7:10:07 PM
Charizard
Pikachu
Mewtwo
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#6iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 7:10:42 PM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
Charziard. because you made this dumb topic and because he will always be overrated. By the way, there are more people outside of gamefaqs in case you didn't know.

I know, they are still banned from this conversation to make it different.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#7protobakurionPosted 2/23/2013 7:11:31 PM
Butterfly =/= Moth
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#8AuroraSonicBeamPosted 2/23/2013 7:11:33 PM
iKhanic posted...
AuroraSonicBeam posted...

I know, they are still banned from this conversation to make it different.

I choose Charizard.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
#9KingTumbleweedPosted 2/23/2013 7:12:05 PM
This seems less like a "Which Pokemon is overrated" list and more like a "This is why I hate this Pokemon" list.
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn(Spahgetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#10AuroraSonicBeamPosted 2/23/2013 7:12:58 PM
IKahnic has no clue what the word overrated means.
---