This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction if Charizard...

#11scrappybristolPosted 2/24/2013 3:37:41 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
Now what about Torterra getting thick fat?

Now that is something I can groove to.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#12iKhanicPosted 2/24/2013 3:56:02 PM
scrappybristol posted...
Still mediocre.

Why do Zard fanboys try so hard to get everyone to like him?

I don't try to get everyone to like Excadrill or Gliscor.

It's ok to have different tastes.

Excadrill and Gliscor don't get nearly the same amount of hate that Charizard does (though I'm still scratching my head as to how Gliscor is Ground/Flying instead of Poison/Flying)

On top of that, people love to criticize Charizard fans themselves, making it a personal matter.

Anyway in response to your question, I think it would help bump him to RU or UU, particularly because he would be the only other pokemon in existence (besides Reshiram) that gets unresisted STAB coverage
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#13-Zeke-Posted 2/24/2013 4:00:04 PM
Mugiloko posted...
Why do Zard fanboys try so hard to get everyone to like him?

---
"Official Toy Scraggy of the Pokemon Rumble U board"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
#14Shadow_Master_JPosted 2/24/2013 4:06:28 PM
iKhanic posted...

Anyway in response to your question, I think it would help bump him to RU or UU, particularly because he would be the only other pokemon in existence (besides Reshiram) that gets unresisted STAB coverage

Besides against Heatran of course, but its OU. Still, even if he got Dragon instead of Flying... having to rely on the item TC posted would make him kinda bad as he would be unable to use Choice, Life Orb and Pinch Berries. Meaning he wouldn't pack much power and he would be easily revenge killed by scarf users. And let's remember why Reshiram is powerful: Sun, huge SP.A and ability to use any item. Charizard can't have either on the lower tiers and said form.
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!