This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I really do hate my fellow Charizard fans

#11AnclationPosted 2/24/2013 5:02:53 PM
Not only do the fanboys give Charizard fans a bad name, they give Charizard himself a bad name. I mean, personally I do find Charizard to be somewhat overrated, but that doesn't mean I hate the Pokemon, far from it (Charmander was my first Pokemon ever and Pokemon Trainer is my favorite character in Brawl). However, some of the more extreme Charizard fanboys really do bring out the hater in me, especially when they bash other Pokemon simply to make Charizard look good.
#12SilverSockPosted 2/24/2013 5:05:07 PM
Honestly I think I've seen way more Charizard fan haters than I have die-hard Charizard fans.
---
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson
#13DarkDragon386Posted 2/25/2013 10:36:35 AM
However, some of the more extreme Charizard fanboys really do bring out the hater in me, especially when they bash other Pokemon simply to make Charizard look good.

This is why I can't stand Zardboys. I get it, you like Charizard. You can quit saying Zard is better than Blaziken and Volcarona now or that he should get the dragon type so he can be better than everything else.

Gyarados is my personal favorite, but I don't go around saying Gyarados is much better than Starmie, Tentacruel, Jellicent, Swampert, Gastrodon, Politoed, etc.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#14Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/25/2013 10:40:11 AM
DarkDragon386 posted...
However, some of the more extreme Charizard fanboys really do bring out the hater in me, especially when they bash other Pokemon simply to make Charizard look good.

This is why I can't stand Zardboys. I get it, you like Charizard. You can quit saying Zard is better than Blaziken and Volcarona now or that he should get the dragon type so he can be better than everything else.

Gyarados is my personal favorite, but I don't go around saying Gyarados is much better than Starmie, Tentacruel, Jellicent, Swampert, Gastrodon, Politoed, etc.

This, and I like Charizard.
#15CarbideTitanPosted 2/25/2013 10:40:22 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Darth+Vader+riding+a+Charizard.+Darth+Vader+is+the+real_f8b827_4178657.jpg
---
Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?
#16CakeOfLiesPosted 2/25/2013 10:41:40 AM
CarbideTitan posted...
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Darth+Vader+riding+a+Charizard.+Darth+Vader+is+the+real_f8b827_4178657.jpg

That is pretty much the most epic thing ever.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#17NumberXIPosted 2/25/2013 10:41:41 AM
Just Charizard?

I think there are plenty of Pokemon fans as a whole give us a bad name. Or fellow Gen 1 fans.
#18iKhanicPosted 2/25/2013 10:52:02 AM
DarkDragon386 posted...

You see, its the haters that bring out the fanboy in me. I really would keep my mouth shut if people weren't so vocal about how much they hate Charizard, and how they think that fanboys are so blind and stupid for liking it.

But I hate Volcarona completely independently of Charizard. I've hated it since the second I ever saw it. Same with Blastoise, I've hated it since I was a little kid.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US