This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Part #8!

#101GarioshiPosted 2/25/2013 5:32:38 AM
My character doesn't know that. Let's say they were on the floor Isaac kicked off.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#102ChangliniPosted 2/25/2013 5:54:55 AM(edited)
Okay, where did the killing of the Vice President(which instantly, in my eyes, made your character look evil) take place?

I am already whipping up a SR post up, and it depends-nvm falling off of the tower.

*Starts typing up crowd reaction, and Dlog's cameraman.*
______

Garioshi posted...
It took place outside the tower.

*Re-reads*

Dude, where was the build up to that type of power?
#103GarioshiPosted 2/25/2013 5:46:24 AM
It took place outside the tower.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#104Polimario(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 5:55:22 AM
Before Poli could speak, a loud rumbling sound was heard. Leaving Evalia frozen down, Poli looked out the window to see Realgam fall and a blazing figure fly out.

Issac you idiot!

Poli turned to Evalia.

Evalia ------ "Is there a problem?"
Poli ---- "Well, aside from the fact that your assassin just destroyed Realgam, nothing much."
Evalia ------ "They'll be all over you and LotRS for this now. I'll tell them!"

Poli drew his whip-like tongue tighter, and put his mouth near Evalia's ear.

Poli ---- "I know. But who said you'd walk out alive? Sonya, you might want to turn around, this'll get messy."

Poli bit into Evalia's left arm. As the Dracid feasted, the sound barrier blocked out Evalia's screams.

About 20 minutes later, Poli got up, and went to the bathroom to clean himself off. Issac burst in. All that was left of Evalia was bits off bone.

Issac ---- "Oh yeah, forgo-oh. What happened to Evalia?"

Sonya, whom deShifted, pointed back, as Poli walked out.

Poli ------ "Oh, hey Issac."
Issac ---- "Did you...?"
Poli ------ "Yep."

Issac seemed a little disturbed by the fact that Poli ate Evalia. As the 3 walked out, Poli looked at the ruins of Realgam, as Zade joined up.

Poli ------ "Issac, your handiwork there may be a problem."
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#105ChangliniPosted 2/25/2013 6:32:09 AM(edited)
Wow, alright.. I'm really scared for the Land of the Setting Sun(Also called Risen Sun), if any of you start to rampage there again, and it's not because of the power shown..

[Situation Room]

Layla-----"Alright, there's Dlog Copper speaking to one of Sinnoh's representatives, along with Unova, the Pokemon League, and other region representatives... hold on, what's that blaziken doing?"

The room sees Isaac start to tear away at the news cameras, cutting the footage off.

Sam-----"Get me Orre Division!"
GSH-----"Working on it..."

"What's the footage from Copper's crew?"
Furez----"Dead."

"What about Oco-"

The person is cut off from the sudden appearance of a Medical Division Grunt appearing on the screen of the large middle monitor.

MDGrunt-----"This is MD Orre Division, what's-"

*BOOM*

They see a blaziken slice the towering Colosseum in half. Along with the scene of the many innocent bystanders, children, Parents, and Pokemon falling a slow fall to their deaths.

"..???????"
Furez-----"Alright, how should we respond to this one?"
Sam-------"Better question, do we know who that is?"
Petite-----"Just a Blaziken, but Monicle would want to examine how that pokemon was able to release such power. I mean, look at all the trained pokemon we have roaming around here, without being captured. Who's to say that they can't reach the same potential?"

GSH--------"Alright, there was security feed from a camera inside Evalia's suite, but that was frozen before we could see anything."
Furez------"Correct."

Sam-----------"We're gonna have to start searching through the debris, what about the local help that was situated around the tower?"
MDGrunt-----"Dead."

Furez----------"..."
MDGrunt-----"Starting recovery operation."
GSH-----------"We'll be watching. And be sure to act natural, make sure to get the word of what happened, barring the things we saw with Pokemon, and that Dracid, to the Orre Fire Department."
MDGrunt-----"Will do.'

Communication ends.

"Anna needs to get that call now."
GSH-------"Operation bleeding Legend? Sure, we'll start it soon."

They kept watch on the situation, knowing that the mess that will follow would be terrifying, the Orre, Sinnoh, Unova, and Pokemon League would be wanting answers.

[Also, gonna see if I can finally get to progressing Jace, and Fortuna next post]
[And if it wasn't clear, LotSS will be heading a Relief effort to Realgam tower, but keeping quite on what exactly happened.]
[They also don't know that Isaac can shift into a Blaziken, and that Poli ate Evalia.]
#106Polimario(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 6:32:18 AM(edited)
I was intending to have it be longer (Like having Evalia escape and try to reach the newscrews to leak the info, culmnating in a race between Poli and Evalia, ending in a fight), but Garoshi thought destroying Realgam was a good idea.
---
#107ChangliniPosted 2/25/2013 6:53:28 AM(edited)
Polimario posted...
I was intending to have it be longer (Like having Evalia escape and try to reach the newscrews to leak the info, culmnating in a race between Poli and Evalia, ending in a fight), but Garoshi thought destroying Realgam was a good idea.

Would've been a nice opportunity for the character development of Evalia(who has a family btw, just stopped mentioning them after the festival), Goodman, Hawthorn, and the wonder berries.
Anyways, so what villains does that leave us with?

I know about;

Azure
Mephistopheles' father.
Light-gale?
That one villain that Jace is waiting to face, after I actually start him off on the path towards the villain.

Etc?
______

There's also Akuro, who has been rather in the background, collecting his vessels.

I probably should work on that, kinda neglected him after the Corrupted Poli arc.

And Tyler's Vortex isn't gone.

Thank you.

*Goes back to working on a Hospital post next*
#108Polimario(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 6:48:51 AM
There's also Akuro, who has been rather in the background, collecting his vessels.

I probably should work on that, kinda neglected him after the Corrupted Poli arc.

---
#109OcarinaofToastPosted 2/25/2013 6:59:37 AM
Polimario posted...

When did you and Garioshi's characters become nuts again? @_@
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. Official member of the Fennekin club! Fennekin: (Steps on you)
I AM FENNEKIN! I claim the Wave Beam!
#110ChangliniPosted 2/25/2013 7:22:17 AM(edited)
OcarinaofToast posted...
Polimario posted...

When did you and Garioshi's characters become nuts again? @_@

Poli was corrupted by the Heartless that Ycre was Fighting with Jace. After Mpehistopheles comes back from the ever knowledgeable Library, holding information on how to save Poli, Sonya transports him to the Antarctic area of the Poke'planet.

From there, Poli becomes a shadow pokemon, and Evalia is brought up to speed about Poli, and the information of the spirit signs that Poli told Anna's retrieval group. All the while, Ycre was absorbed by the Heartless, and the nameless Historic Guards come in and save him from the disaster.

_____
Goodman.

That's also the point where Prindle, and the two grunts that kept their promises to Goodman, are force into a slumber by the entity, due to Prindle complaining about sleep deprivation.

Ycre is saved from his coma by Jace, but they both see the last moment Goodman had as a human. Where the Primal Pokemon attacked that France region in a flashback memory, and Prindle, Goodman, the Two grunts transported an injured Ycre on top of the tower.

Jace and Ycre see a distressed Prindle trying to revive Goodman, just as Primal pokemon start to come in after the bystanders that are running away from them. And before Prindle changes Goodman, Jace and Ycre fight their way out of the dream.

After Jace's special attack is permanently raised by Ms.Octillery, he goes off with Ycre to confront Goodman within the library, just after picking up his favorite Berry, the Bluk.

Martini is Possessed by Fortuna, and goes into the Library just as Ycre and Jace defend a female HG, who opens the door to the deep reading room. After passing the three, Martini then provokes Goodman, who then is placed within his veil, along with Ycre, and Jace who came in to help Martini.

Fortuna does something with cards, and Martini leaves Goodman to teleport to the main group. Which then Monicle comes in, after Kyogre kindly transported him back to the library(leaving a Void Phone chip inside Monicle's tablet), with Arckson, to rescue Prindle, Jace, Ycre, and the others.

The bluk is given, Goodman apologies to Monicle and Arckson. And Prindle is rushed off to the hospital, with the two grunts. And within the hospital, Prindle(in his mind, as Ms.Octillery tries to stop him from turning into what Goodman is) almost sees the truth behind the clash of two realities within the Great Shift. But is then saved by the appearance of the Magost Berry(his favorite), that gets him to move towards it, while the other grunts stay behind to see the truth. Turning them into the entity that Goodman is.
______
Isaac?
I. Have. No. Idea.
Just that he and Zane went to a volcano village to lay low for a while.