This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Part #8!

#111OcarinaofToastPosted 2/25/2013 7:07:26 AM
Changlini posted...
OcarinaofToast posted...
Polimario posted...
There's also Akuro, who has been rather in the background, collecting his vessels.

I probably should work on that, kinda neglected him after the Corrupted Poli arc.

And Tyler's Vortex isn't gone.

When did you and Garioshi's characters become nuts again? @_@

Poli was corrupted by the Heartless that Ycre was Fighting with Jace. After Mpehistopheles comes back from the ever knowledgeable Library, holding information on how to save Poli, Sonya transports him to the Antarctic area of the Poke'planet.

From there, Poli becomes a shadow pokemon, and Evalia is brought up to speed about Poli, and the information of the spirit signs that Poli told Anna's retrieval group.

Isaac?
I. Have. No. Idea.
Just that he and Zane went to a volcano village to lay low for a while.

---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. Official member of the Fennekin club! Fennekin: (Steps on you)
I AM FENNEKIN! I claim the Wave Beam!
#112OcarinaofToastPosted 2/25/2013 7:13:49 AM
I'm gonna wait for the Table of Flip for now...
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. Official member of the Fennekin club! Fennekin: (Steps on you)
#113Polimario(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 7:25:05 AM
-Ruins of Realgam-

As Poli stared at the ruins, he was thinking.

That was unexpected. Oh well.

Poli and Sonya left for the city, mission complete. As Sonya teleported them out, a group of LotSS Relief Trucks were visible in the horizon.

~~~~~~
-???-
Quite the show. As long as the Light Frost doesn't learn of the full Prophecy, I will succeed, and envelop all in darkness.

Akuro was in his realm, observing the events of Realgam.

And I've found my fouth vessel as well! The clone of darkness...the one of icy fear, not beauty.

My next vessel...is the Dark Frost!

Akuro continues watching, awaiting the moment to claim his next vessel.

~~~~~~
-LotRS City-

As Sonya deShifted, she and Poli headed for an empty building.

Poli ---- "Why are we here?"
Sonya -- "I figured we need a place to stay that isn't that hospital."
Poli ---- "True."

Sonya Shifted into Deoxys-N, and with a wave of her hands, a fully furnished living room is made.

Poli ---- "Incredible!"
Sonya -- "Yeah. I've been learning how to create material objects using only psychic energy. This entire building is now decorated and filled out."

Poli, grinning, went to a room that very much looked like his, and lay down on the bed. He looked at his abdomen.

Hard to believe I just consciously devoured the President of Orre. It's...kinda freaky. But all that blood...ugh.

Sonya walked in.

Sonya -- "Poli?"
Poli ---- "Yeah?"
Sonya -- "You seemed out of it after the thing with Evalia..."
Poli ---- "It's just that I can't get around the fact I ate her, knowing I consciously did it. She may have been a few screws loose, but her family is now motherless."
Sonya -- "She was a threat to us Poli. If you let her walk, no doubt she would have revealed all of this region's secrets."
Poli ---- "Yes. But..."

Poli got up and looked down at the bustling streets from a window.

Poli ---- "I accused her of being as lowly as Cipher. But, given that I ate her, am I no better?"

Sonya decided Poli needed to be alone, and so exited the room, closing the door.

I should've have just stayed in that cave.
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#114protobakurionPosted 2/25/2013 8:16:04 AM
Bump.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#115ChangliniPosted 2/25/2013 8:27:39 AM(edited)
------The Hospital------
(Finally)

-----The Doctor, the healing touch, and the experiments

So, with Evalia eaten, Orre under disaster control, MDOD on an accidental conspiracy effort to lie about what happened at Realgam Tower, and everyone who saw the footage being cut out wanting answers, the hospital was confused.

For it had bigger megicarp to fry within the room of Prindle. The Woman who is referred to as Octillery comes in to see Monicle, looking down as he sat in a chair, the TV currently in commercials, trying to suppress his memories.

She closes the door behind her.

Ms.Octillery-----"Alright, Monicle, what happened back there?"
Monicle------------"What exactly? I was operating on two rapidly fading patients while you were d-"
Ms.Octillery-----"You know what I'm talking about, I could see it in your eyes, still am right now."

Monicle looks up, his face trying to hold down the expression of horror, to the woman.

Monicle----------"It. Was. Just. A flashback, it didn't affect my work."
Ms.Octillery----"Just promise me that, you will get checked up, for Prindle."

Monicle then looks at the hands of the woman speaking to him, the to Prindle.
She's right, my lack of concentration due to those flashbacks will start to become more vivid, and distracting as long as I keep denying that they're a problem.. Sigh, at least I owe her and Ycre for saving Prindle..

Monicle--------"Fine, I will."

She, and Monicle stared at the TV, waiting for more news about the conference.

Ms.Octillery---"When we get our hands on Giratina again, can I be the one to examine it?"
Monicle---------"Sure, be sure to check for anything related to an Unown though, that's the theme."

-----Jace, the lady of luck, and the entity

Heh, why are you called Goodman anyway? I mean, from what we've been doing along the search for those eight infernal berries, that name seems ironic. But whatever, I'm too deep into this now to turn back..

..I at least want you to say.. that you will help me get back into the Political scene, when we find that Petaya..

Within Goodman's containment room, the area was all but calm, for Jace(I'm assuming he's not in Thundorus form, because that would've drastically changed how Ycre, and team would react to him, initially.) was alongside Ycre, seeing a white lady, whose long hair was blue, in both white and black, with a silver game wheel replacing her waist, continue to look at the sleeping entity.

Fortuna-----"This creature... I can sense that something has change.."
Ycre---------First, put some- wait, I haven't taken that anti-Psychic pill, who's to say that lady wouldn't mentally hear my opinion?
Jace---------"Change? What are you talking about!? He looks like he always was a few hours ago!''

Then, Goodman calmly awakes, looking at Ycre, and Jace as they both stare at Fortuna.

Fortuna-----"Yes, I can sense it! Seems like it wants to show us something.."
Jace---------"And how do you know this?"

Goodman interrupts the questioning, and spreads his veil around the room, enveloping only Fortuna and Jace. At first, everything was dark, but then a scene was being shown.. a presidential suite.. Evalia being brought in by a woman..

Then the entire scene starts to rumble, debris from the walls and tiles surrounding the area start to form, Poli is then shown in a suggestive position in front of the Tanned Woman.

Fortuna----"Amazing!"
Jace--------"What's he doing?!"

But then, Jace's memories interrupts the view, and they all then see Axiom, in hell, doing something.
[Hopefully, I did Fortuna right.]
#116OcarinaofToastPosted 2/25/2013 8:25:22 AM
Changlini posted...
Then the entire scene starts to rumble, debris from the walls and tiles surounding the area start to form, Poli is then shown in a suggestive position in front of the Tanned Woman.

Fortuna----"Amazing!"
Jace--------"What's he doing?!"

But then, Jace's memories interrupts the view, and they all then see Axiom, in hell, doing something.

XD
---
#117protobakurionPosted 2/25/2013 8:27:45 AM
Cool part Changlini. I'll be at school so I'll update whenever I can.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#118protobakurionPosted 2/25/2013 8:29:24 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#119ChangliniPosted 2/25/2013 9:15:21 AM(edited)
OcarinaofToast posted...

XD

Ycre was gonna spew out what he thought Poli was doing, but then I realized that if Ycre was to say what he thought he saw Poli doing to anyone that works for the guard, Poli would be hunted down, shnap, Marknam' would force her ever growing fury out on Poli if she ever got her hands on him, after hearing what Ycre thought he saw.

So I took him out of the scene, mostly because him being in there, would just screw things up more for Poli.
___

Anyways...
*Works on Prindle, Anna, and the park scene*
___

*Finishes Gender Ratio for my characters*

8 Males to 8 Females.

Wow, somehow got a more or less even ratio of genders in the active cast of TLOTS/RS.
#120OcarinaofToastPosted 2/25/2013 9:24:25 AM
Bump
---