This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Part #8!

#131ChangliniPosted 2/25/2013 11:28:20 AM(edited)
-----The park-----

Anna, the call, and the research.

Within the park, where the refugees started to populate with recreational events, Anna was overseeing the Disaster Prevention and Medical Division grunts patrol the area. Past the concrete sidewalks, over the lush dark green grass rustling in the wind, through the trees that line the area within groups, even across small lakes that are spread across the round park, the woman saw children play contently with the pokemon of some of the trainer refugees, trainers from the land battle against some strong foreign pokemon, even a few old people try to gain entrance to the library.

All the while, the weather was hot and sunny.

Anna---------"This is Lass, what's the status on that FSoC?"
DPGrunt----"Mysteriously gone, we can't trace the trail either."
Anna---------"Well, do we know if it was damaging anything?"
DPGrunt----"Nope, but some of us have seen it just staring at the reflection of one of the lakes during the dawn."
Anna---------"Huh, wonder why.. Anyways, since it is apparently white in coloring, we can rule out Goodman and the two LSRC grunts, but what does that leave us with?"
DPGrunt----"Doesn't the orb shine white?"
Anna---------"Yes, but it can't really be the orb itself, for it already lost a lot of its power.. well, continue scanning the area for the next hour, and then.. just go back to the silo area and leave Arckson's security team to continue patrolling the streets."
DPGrunt----"Got ya, over and out."

They hung up their headsets, and continued doing their daily work. Until a familiar voice called Anna.

!!!!-------------"Anna, are you there?"
Anna--------"Ugh, what do you want know?"
!!!!------------"It has been decided that you will lead operation BL, are you ready to do this?"
Anna--------"..ye-Yes, I've been waiting to prove myself above the incidents of the pasts."
!!!!------------"Then start preparing, the main objective is to find out the Unown relation to the legends.."
Anna-------"Will do."

She hangs up, and continues into the Library, the sun still shining as brightly as ever..
[..and now I am off to walk the dog.]
#132TVirusPredatorPosted 2/25/2013 11:46:30 AM
"So, are we sticking with the whole 're-re-resurrected Akey' story?" Mephistopheles asked Pryce as the two made their way up the stairs.

Pryce sighed at the thought of lying to his parents. "No, but I'm gonna be the one explaining everything. Gonna have to be tactful..."

"Remember how you thought they'd react when you returned? If I was that understanding about this, they will be too."

"Parents. They love you and all, but they have a habit of only hearing so much."

That comment made Mephistopheles think of his father, Belial. Every other demon was after his head, but him? He took the sign bearing demon to the passage that led to Wellspring Cave. He had always wondered why he had done this, but now he knows. There's a certain amount of loyalty and understanding that lies within the bonds of family. That's what made Belial do what he did. It's the same understanding Pryce's own family had shown both him and Pryce... the same loyalty that Pryce had shown him...

"Anyway," Pryce said. "First we have to make sure that they're all right."

When they reached the apartment, they found Pryce's parents sitting in front of the TV, watching the news.

"Pryce!" Mrs. Payne said as she ran to hug her son just as tight as when he returned. "We were watching the whole thing. We had thought you..."

Pryce sighed, and hugged his mother back. "When am I ever going to stop worrying you two?"

"Son," Mr. Payne said. "Until the explosion, we were far from worried! I've never seen anyone fight like that!"

"Well, when you're out on your own for eight years, you gotta learn to survive..." Pryce then looked at Mephistopheles, then back at his parents. "There's something I've gotta talk to you about." He then looks back at Mephistopheles.

"Alright, I can take a hint. Let me know when it's safe." The demon then went in one of the spare bedrooms, unaware that he was walking into another one of Pryce's sister's sleepovers.

"Oh, uh," the demon said carefully, as to not startle the small children. "sorry. Wrong room. I'll just be, uh--"

"GET HIM!!!" the girls screamed as they mobbed Mephistopheles. He couldn't fight back, because he didn't want to harm any of the girls.

"...help..." the demon couldn't help but squeak, as he found himself at the mercy of the nine year old girls.

TO BE CONTINUED

@Gubbey, sorry if I made Mel look weak, but he's a good guy, and a powerful demon. What could he have done, that wouldn't have injured one of the girls?
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#133GubbeyPosted 2/25/2013 11:54:18 AM
TVirusPredator posted...
@Gubbey, sorry if I made Mel look weak, but he's a good guy, and a powerful demon. What could he have done, that wouldn't have injured one of the girls?

It's fine, he wouldn't want to hurt them.
---
Official Team Miror Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#134TVirusPredatorPosted 2/25/2013 12:26:17 PM
"Yolanda, there's someone I'd like you to-- whoa!" Mrs. Payne said as she walked into the girls slumber party, and a demon covered in makeup and glitter. "Yolanda, why...?"

"We made him look pretty." Yolanda said. "What was it you wanted?"

"Right, uh... there's someone you have to meet. He's in the living room."

"Oh, okay. See ya!" Yolanda said as she ran out of her room.

"Uh, girls, I'm gonna have to borrow your friend for a bit." Mrs. Payne said.

"But we're not done making him--"

"Yes, you are!" the demon immediately interrupted with. He then took the hairpins out of his hair, and went with Mrs. Payne.

"Sorry about that. You know how girls can be during a sleepover."

"Not really. We don't have a lot of those in hell. But frankly, we should." Mrs. Payne chuckled at the remark. "So tell me, Mrs. Payne. How did things go with Pryce?"

"We let him off easy, but now you get to watch his baby videos at your own leisure, however many times as you want. Come on, let's get that makeup off."

Meanwhile, in the living room, Yolanda had just arrived, and saw the strange boy in the room. "Dad, who is that?"

"You were too young to remember, but this is your brother Pryce."

"My... brother?"

"On the day he was to become a Pokémon Trainer, something happened that caused him to run away. He's been through a lot, but he's come back to us."

Yolanda was a little confused. "He's... a little old. Are you sure he's my brother?"

"Yep."

Pryce slowly stood up, walked towards his sister, and knelt down to her level. He couldn't believe that his sister had grown so much. "Yolanda, I... I know this is hard to believe..."

"Well," Yolanda said. "I've always wanted a brother. So what happened anyway? Why did you run away?"

Pryce hung his head and sighed. "It's a long story. I'll tell you all about it."

"Wait! First, you've gotta see your friend."

"Mel? Is he hurt?"

"No, but when he walked into our slumber party, we fixed him up."

"...fixed him up?"

"Yeah, we made him look pretty, but Mom took him away."

Immediately, Pryce ran for the bathroom. When was he gonna get another chance to see Mephistopheles in makeup? When he arrived, sure enough, he saw his mother cleaning glitter, hot pink nail polish, and lipstick off of the demon's face.

"Well?" Yolanda said when she arrived. "Do you think we made him look pretty?"

Pryce held his chin, covering his mouth to hide his smile. "Yes." he said while trying to keep his laughter contained. "You did a great job making him look pretty."

"Yeah, that's smart." Mephistopheles said. "Laugh at the guy who's gonna be teaching you how to use magic."

"You're gonna learn how to use magic?" Yolanda asked.

Pryce hung his head and shook it. "Come on, kiddo. I've got a lot to catch you up on."
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#135Polimario(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 1:04:10 PM
Sonya stared at the eyes, almost entranced.

Poli...I...I want to know why he's so conflicted...why his mind isn't at peace.

Almost in response, the gaseous veil of the entities cleared, and started showing her past events.

A little boy and girl playing in a village square. They woukd dart about the adults, chasing each other. Then, when they were exhausted, the boy Shifted into an Axew and rode on the girl's shoulder.

Wait...is that me and Poli...as children? He got his sign much earlier than the other kids...

Then, a camping trip. The boy and girl were older, with a father and mother. Out of the nearby bushes, a pack of Ursaring roamed, and killed the parents. The girl and boy ran back to the village. The day Sonya and Poli lost their parents.

Fast forward a few years, and Poli could Shift into a Fraxure. He was 13. He seemed to be looking around the village, looking for someone. A pale moon hung bright in the sky. Poli sits down, crying for his sister.

That's the day I left because I didn't have a sign...the day I left to pursue a career in space exploration.

Sonya continued watching. He was 19, and was covered in ice. A woman promising him something, and him leaving.

His exile...

Poli wandering about the tundra, unhindered by the cold, setting up traps, trying to survive in that foresaken wasteland of white. Poli gradually grew older. The 12 Years of Exile.

Fast forward. His rampage. He was Kyurem-B, and flattening Cerulean. Then on an island, mind broken. Then the Mistralton destruction...all leading to his capture by the LotR/SS.

The meeting. Piece's attack. Then, at the start of the next day...Pryce slaying Poli.

A cloudy realm, Poli meditating under a waterfall. Then the meteor shower that resurrected him and Skyla.

The Heartless attack. Poli's corruption. Her letting him eat her to cure him. His cutting himself open to free her from the fleshy organ.

The descent into Hell, and the NetherRealm. His torment by those he slaughtered. The resurfacing.

The mission at Realgam. Sonya watched the gruesome scene of Poli ripping apart and hungrily eating Evalia.

The present. Poli heading for a charred land. An obelisk in the horizon.
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#136Polimario(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 1:27:02 PM
B
Bu
Bum
Bump
Bum
Bu
B
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#137ChangliniPosted 2/25/2013 1:39:48 PM
Alright, Prindle, why does Goodman's veil mainly focus sucking out the essence of berries, when present?

..I.. I don't know.. I mean, the one thing I'm thinking of is.. is that it's because he grew so dependent on eating only berries, that it's really the one thing that can sustain him..

The view through the veil continued, but now, Sonya's view of Poli's story disappeared.. and then, through the veil the view changed. Now showing a young girl walking through the flower and rock filled valley outside the wall. A black hole started to form under a flower bed, directly in the path of the girl.

..This.. this is when the teleportations started happening..

Then, the view showed the outside of a large hovercraft, peacefully floating above the ocean, the island within the distance. Monicle was staring at the island from the deck of the ship. A large pink pokemon can be seen swimming under the clear water.

Alright, gotta.. stop this.. before.. more private events are shown.

Ms.Octillery------"...okay.. Berry.."

The woman pauses, and after seeing that the essence of both Sonya and herself were going out of their bodies, she regains her composure and calls the MDGrunts..

Ms.Octillery------"Alright, Sonya, I'm dragging you back from the window."

Sonya was still somewhat entranced, like she wanted to know what was going to happen. But, the grunts came in with a few random berries, placing them through a feeding hole, and proceeded to help Sonya and Octillery to get away from the presence of the two gaseous beings.

MDGrunt----------"...Okay, you two are clear."
MDGrunt 2-------"That's enough for today, go back upstairs."

Octillery took a look at Sonya as they were going up the elevator.

Ms.Octillery-----"Well, hope that helped you on a few questions.. anyways, I gotta go back and check on Monicle after we get back up."
#138Astral_BeastPosted 2/25/2013 1:44:43 PM
Zenon was flying toward Realgam Tower.

Zenon:Once again, they have left me.

Then a voice spoke in his mind.

Mewtwo:Yes, they always leave you because they forgot you.

Zenon:Mewtwo...

Mewtwo:Remember what i said about me, Deoxys, and Genesect having no Sign Fusers?

Zenon:Yes, why?

Mewtwo:It appears i was wrong, Deoxys does have a Sign Fuser.

Zenon:So am i a Sign Fuser?

Mewtwo:Yes.

Zenon:Well that pretty much settles everything about me then.

Zenon landed at the ruins of Realgam Tower.

Zenon sensed Poli's aura going to another strong aura, but it was not Psychic like Sonya's.

Zenon then sensed another aura nearby.

It was strangely astral like.

Zenon:Hm, i sense danger is coming then.

Azure went to Zenon.

Azure:Foolish little Sign Fuser, you have not learned your true power yet.

Zenon:Alright, who the f**k are you anyway?

Azure:I am Azure, Prince of the Astral Plane and Destroyer of all Sign Bearers, Sign Masters, and Sign Fusers.

Zenon:You are getting too annoying.

Then Azure spoke in a sacred voice.

Azure:Sign Fuser of Mewtwo, you have a role to play in the great Prophecy.

Azure:I, Azure, also have a role to play in the great Prophecy.

Zenon:I know what you are talking about, so shut up and go.

Azure:I shall then...

Azure vanished.

Zenon:Alright, now to see what Poli is up to.

Zenon then followed Poli to the obelisk.
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#139ChangliniPosted 2/25/2013 2:08:47 PM
[Situation Room]
(Short)

The room was regaining its calm, for the relief effort at Realgam Ruins was going on without a hitch.

"Status on Codename Azure?"
Arckson-----"This is Arckson, we just saw it teleport away from someone, when the shnapity shnap, shnaps is that anti-Teli array going be made?!"
GSH----------"Simple, when we get Monicle on Project BL. Anna's already reading up on Unown, and the rest of the crew is being picked by RS."

The monitor lights up with the face of the MDGrunt from before.

"We just saw two people teleport in, and out from the area."
GSH-----------"Can you get a signal on the trail?"
MDGrunt-----"...one went in the Direction of Route 4.A.3..."
Sam-----------"Outpost 4.A.3 reported a hooded person going down the mountain path to the ghostly Obelisk within the charred field of the old land."
GSH-----------"Eh.. pay no attention to it, we still have to get working on Operation BL."

Ms.Octillery gets on one of the monitors through her tablet.

Ms.Octillery-----"Just reporting that the Dracid is heading towards the Obelisk..."
"The.. key.."

GSH--------"What was that?"
Ms.Octillery------"It's just Prindle half asleep. Keeps going on about two keys to Open LOR."
GSH----------------"And one of them is near the obelisk?"
Ms.Octillery-----"Well, he keeps mentioning that area, and then the glowing white snowy mountains of the abandoned island."
GSH----------------"Alright, will get Operation BL to make a stop there, once a crew is ready."
Ms.Octillery-----"Anything on that white entity that was spotted within the park earlier today?"
Sam---------------"Anna reports that it mysteriously disappeared, but not after staring at itself in front of a small lake."

The communication closes, and they continue to assess the situation.

Furez----------"Alright, what's the status on Martini, and the name Fortuna?"
Petite----------"Hospital team just heard that name be mentioned by someone around the containment room of Goodman."
Furez----------"And Martini?"
Sam-----------"Still unknown."
#140Astral_BeastPosted 2/25/2013 2:14:16 PM
Astral_Beast posted...
Zenon was flying toward Realgam Tower.

Zenon:Once again, they have left me.

Then a voice spoke in his mind.

Mewtwo:Yes, they always leave you because they forgot you.

Zenon:Mewtwo...

Mewtwo:Remember what i said about me, Deoxys, and Genesect having no Sign Fusers?

Zenon:Yes, why?

Mewtwo:It appears i was wrong, Deoxys does have a Sign Fuser.

Zenon:So am i a Sign Fuser?

Mewtwo:Yes.

Zenon:Well that pretty much settles everything about me then.

Zenon landed at the ruins of Realgam Tower.

Zenon sensed Poli's aura going to another strong aura, but it was not Psychic like Sonya's.

Zenon then sensed another aura nearby.

It was strangely astral like.

Zenon:Hm, i sense danger is coming then.

Azure went to Zenon.

Azure:Foolish little Sign Fuser, you have not learned your true power yet.

Zenon:Alright, who the f**k are you anyway?

Azure:I am Azure, Prince of the Astral Plane and Destroyer of all Sign Bearers, Sign Masters, and Sign Fusers.

Zenon:You are getting too annoying.

Then Azure spoke in a sacred voice.

Azure:Sign Fuser of Mewtwo, you have a role to play in the great Prophecy.

Azure:I, Azure, also have a role to play in the great Prophecy.

Zenon:I know what you are talking about, so shut up and go.

Azure:I shall then...

Azure vanished.

Zenon:Alright, now to see what Poli is up to.

Zenon then watched Poli go to the obelisk.

Had to fix something.
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif