This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Part #8!

#401TVirusPredatorPosted 2/26/2013 4:29:41 PM
Gubbey posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
Gubbey posted...
Thank you so much for helping me, Changlini. I decided it'll be in the valley area outside the black wall, around all the cold streams.

Jabba and Tableflip: Adventures of the Lusty Foxes

Are you talking about the hot spring that Mel, Pryce, and Katherine were just at?

Because when I put my bit in, we were all teleporting back to LotR/SS.

No, I'm talking about where the Cauldron is, that the Crowned Skeleton searching for. It's in the valley outside the Black Wall that surrounds the LotR/SS.

Also, cold streams =/= hot springs :P

I never said cold streams = hot springs. I was thinking you were saying that the hot spring would be in an area that also had a lot of cold streams. XP

Also, I thought you were at a loss for how to continue with Mel.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#402Frosted_ChortlePosted 2/26/2013 4:30:54 PM
To 450!!
---
Official Admin of Team Miror! Shadow Pokemon: Deino
"Any objections, Lady?"-Adam Malkovich. Claims the Screw Attack.
#403TableFlipPosted 2/26/2013 4:31:42 PM
Anyways,about the question posted earlier,I had a dream where I was Emile.Also,I get some of my ideas from sitting on the bus and daydreaming.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#404GubbeyPosted 2/26/2013 4:33:45 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
Gubbey posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
Gubbey posted...
Thank you so much for helping me, Changlini. I decided it'll be in the valley area outside the black wall, around all the cold streams.

Are you talking about the hot spring that Mel, Pryce, and Katherine were just at?

No, I'm talking about where the Cauldron is, that the Crowned Skeleton searching for. It's in the valley outside the Black Wall that surrounds the LotR/SS.

I never said cold streams = hot springs. I was thinking you were saying that the hot spring would be in an area that also had a lot of cold streams. XP

I thought you'd be continuing with them, since they'll be visiting the Shaman (Or will they?)

Sorry if I'm causing confusion :(
---
Official Team Miror Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#405Chandler014Posted 2/26/2013 4:34:59 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
Gubbey posted...

Okay, I'm getting confused. I'm Trying to think of an idea for Mephy and Pryce finding out Tyler's Alive and Vortex is Presumably dead, and Katherine meets Tyler for first time eventually...But I can't think of anything. Plus it Depends on if Mephy, Pryce, and Katherine go to the land of Rising/setting Sun or not...
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#406TVirusPredatorPosted 2/26/2013 4:37:52 PM
Gubbey posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
Gubbey posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
Gubbey posted...

I thought you'd be continuing with them, since they'll be visiting the Shaman (Or will they?)

Sorry if I'm causing confusion :(

Thought I'd give you a chance.

And Katherine never said they'd meet her, she was teasing that one day they might get to meet her.

Hope you can come up with an idea. I'm not saying I can't come up with anything, I'm sure I can, it's just that (so far) the only idea I have involves Jabba and Tableflip. :P
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#407ChangliniPosted 2/26/2013 5:03:16 PM(edited)
TableFlip posted...
Anyways,about the question posted earlier,I had a dream where I was Emile.Also,I get some of my ideas from sitting on the bus and daydreaming.

I am currently remembering no dreams, but I can say that, a few years ago, I had a dream of watching a four eyed, white blobish creature serve through a trial, try to get one of its.. Hands to touch its most bottom left eye, and somehow get the view of the stand switch to a dark room filled with faceless children(Wasn't the creepy faceless, Think my drawing if Prindle.

All I know, is that from that, I got a new character to draw.
_______

SITUATION ROOM
(1:59 AM, LOTSS time)

"Alright, whoever can't understand Poke'speak, raise your hand!"
Petite---*Raises hand*

"...and, that is all, commence communications in the park.)

GSH----"...RS.. do you have any sightings of the White.. Serpent of Creation?"
RS-------"Not yet."
GSH-----"Keep us notified if anything comes up."

Monitor---"This is MD Orre, the relief effort brought up little suspicion to us, we also are starting to find survivors, but not that many."
Furez-----"Alright, keep up the good work."

Monitor---"This is Sam, scanning the area outside the wall for any signs of the White SoC, and Goodman."
GSH-------"Found anything?"
Monitor----"Nnnnnno... Yeah, nothing yet."
GSH--------"Alright, just keep an eye out for Marknam's school bus, we can't let our guard down while there are students outside the wall."
Monitor-----"Will do."

"Alright, is it just me? Or do I see a huge blip on the screen, near Orre?"
Petite-------"...uh... Wait, can we get a satillite picture of it?"
Furez-------"Currently, no, but that's because a sun storm is passing by us right now, the sky is currently looking like a sandstorm."
!!!!------------"Amazing my dear."
Furez--------"..thanks? Whoever said that?"

"Alright, when can we espect the arrival of that unknown large object?"
GSH--------"At those speeds, it'll beat our fastest time made by the LSRC!"
Petite-------"Notifying Sam of this."

"Space station and KoG?"
Furez-----"Still lost contact."
Petite-----"Only Muter has started space training recently, who else is up?"
GSH-------"Currently, only Sonya is the one person here that can go up in Space on a mission. Every other APGMs up for the task still need to go into training."

The situation room continued monitoring the situation.
#408OcarinaofToastPosted 2/26/2013 4:55:52 PM
Um, for reasons I won'd say now, I won't be posting much for the next week.
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman
#409XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/26/2013 4:57:19 PM
[Character development]
[Flashback]

A lone soul drifts in the remains of the universe. A pure white ball, encased in a gently burning blue flame. It's mind was empty, for it knew nothing. It hadn't even realized that it has been in this state for what the presence of time would perceive as 10 years. Suddenly, strange creatures crowded around this soul. Entities that this soul couldn't comprehend. They spoke a cryptic language, of which this soul could recognize but couldn't understand.

"Where are your parents, little child?" -One of them.

The creatures then laughed, as if a grand joke were told. The soul spoke back.

"Par...ents? What are those?" -The bewildered soul.

The creatures laughed again. The one who spoke first answered with a voice as if she were playing with a small child.

"Aww~! It's like a little toddler! Can we keep it?" -The creature.

Another one then rested his hand on her shoulder.

"Go right on ahead. I see no reason why not. Just don't be evil." -The other one.

The creature that spoke first squealed with glee and held the soul in her hand. Before the soul could attempt to know what's happening, it arrived at a garden with the strange entities. There, the creatures filled this soul's mind with knowledge. They taught it basic concepts; life, death, love, hate, emotions, languages, and more. They also gave this soul a body. Being a blank slate, and these spirits having an even gender ratio, it was placed in an ambiguously gendered body.

"Well... I guess... Just know thyself and be fruitful." -Libra.

"No! Don't be fruitful, Cuddlebug. You'll be ours forever." -Chocolate.

"Y'know, I agree with her. How awesome would it be to keep our own little 12-year-old?" -Seraph.

Chocolate begins to sing.

Hush, child.
Don't cry.
You won't die.

"There! 12 forever!" -Chocolate.

"You twisted the Perish Song to keep this soul's body ageless?" -Libra.

"Yup! It's my little baby. I found it." -Chocolate.

"Wait... What do we call baby-needs-a-name? We can't just keep saying 'it' and 'this soul' and 'Cuddlebug' is just stupid." -Seraph.

"What are you saying?!" -Chocolate, drawing a small dagger from her dress.

"You wanna start something? Don't ruin that pretty face." -Seraph, summoning a large runed sword.

The two cross blades. Libra leans over to the child.

"See that, lady and-or gentleman? Faith versus love. As for you..." -Libra.

He sips a cocktail.

"Your name is now Martini. Like a sir." -Libra.

"Mar...Ti...Ni? But what about mother?" -The recently named soul.

"Chocolate will be fine. Don't worry." -Libra.

Just at that moment, Chocolate is stabbed below the neck by Seraph's greatsword. Martini lets out a cry but Seraph just smirks.

"She's just being dramatic, kid. Give her a few hours." -Seraph.

"Such barbaric people I live with." -Libra.

Martini mimics his words, not knowing what they mean. Libra laughs.

"You've got a bright future, little one. Too bad we'll be sending you to a different universe soon. I believe it's the world of 'Pokémon', whatever that is." -Libra.
---
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#410TableFlipPosted 2/26/2013 4:59:13 PM
Mary:I'll handle this!

She? got out her? katana and ran up to wizard,cutting him.

Wizard:OW!

He dropped down to the floor.

Wizard:I surrender! Don't hurt me!

Josh:Change us back.Or else.

Wizard:O-okay...

He snapped his fingers,changing everyone back to their old body.Tableflip then walked up to Wizard and kicked him off the tower.The mist disappeared.

"Aaaaaah!"

Jabba:Where's that screaming coming from?

Emile:Dewford town.

They boarded Jessica and Josh and flew to Dewford town.
---
I don't even know anymore.