This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Part #8!

#411GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 5:59:40 PM
Shaka: It seems Isaac is dead, Poli is missing, Mephitsopheles has allies that are too strong at this point, so I guess Gale will be next. Killing thousands doesn't have a remedy, except death!
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#412TableFlipPosted 2/26/2013 6:03:25 PM(edited)
OcarinaofToast posted...
Um, for reasons I won'd say now, I won't be posting much for the next week.

Spade and I got your back.

Also,if any more characters are introduced to the group,I'll just break away from it.I can't deal with 9+ characters.I'm struggling trying to squeeze Dawn and Aaron into anything.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#413Chandler014Posted 2/26/2013 6:08:29 PM
VORTEX'S Story
Vortex Woke up on the ground.
Vortex: What the- Kaxrei, What happened?
No Answer.
Vortex: .....Kaxrei?
Nothing. Vortex looked around, and saw no one.
Vortex: ...Oh, yeah. Now I remember. Kuro, He's going to pay!
Vortex got up.
Vortex: The Land of Rising/Setting Sun. Wonder if those fools are still here? Guess I'll take a look!
Vortex ran.

(Short post, I know. I'm Stuck on what to type. I'm just going to wait for when Shaka comes to kill Vortex.)
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#414GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 6:12:46 PM
Shaka: Ah, almost there. Vortex, prepare to die.

He stops in front of Vortex, raising a psychic barrier.

Shaka: Halt, sinner! You shall repent for your killings!
___
Bleh, I'm not to familiar with Vortex's character. By the way, part of Shaka's character is to be overzealous about sinning.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#415GubbeyPosted 2/26/2013 6:14:24 PM
Pryce smirked, thoroughly enjoying watching Mephistopheles struggle to keep Katherine upright.

"Why aren't you doing this?" the demon growled. "She's your friend!..."

"Watch out," Pryce responded. "I think she's tripping."

"Very amusing, now help me!"

Pryce strolled up and put one of Katherine's arms over his shoulder, while Mephistopheles carried the other.

"I didn't realize teleportation sickness could get this bad," Pryce remarked.

"Different people react in different ways," the demon boy answered. "You held up pretty well, just behaving drunkenly. Katherine, on the other hand, seems to be on mushrooms."

Pryce chuckled at this, even though he he thought that maybe he should be concerned for her.

"How did you react when you first teleported?" Pryce asked.

Mephistopheles thought for a moment. "Eh, I suppose I can tell you. It was a pretty interesting experience. First, the plants around me started rapidly changing colors, then the grass began growing impossible lengths, carrying me up with it. As the different planets in the solar system began to orbit around me, the very fabric of--"

"So you were tripping out too?" Pryce laughed.

"What? No! It was all real!"

"I seem to remember it a bit differently," Dusknoir commented. "He was lying in the grass, hugging a rock."

"Shush, Dusky! If I was doing that, I would've remembered it," Mephistopheles responded.

"Anyway, have your parents met your girlfriend, Pryce?" Mephistopheles asked, changing the subject and chuckling.
---
Official Team Miror Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#416ChangliniPosted 2/26/2013 6:17:44 PM
Shnap, how many ageless characters are participating now?
#417protobakurionPosted 2/26/2013 6:21:20 PM
Changlini posted...
Shnap, how many ageless characters are participating now?

Jace is 17 going on 18 so he's not ageless. I'll do a birthday post for Jace when I get to it.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#418Chandler014Posted 2/26/2013 6:22:13 PM
Garioshi posted...

___
Bleh, I'm not to familiar with Vortex's character. By the way, part of Shaka's character is to be overzealous about sinning.

Want me to do the post, or shall you? And I thought Shaka after Gale, not Vortex?
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#419GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 6:27:32 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Garioshi posted...

___

Want me to do the post, or shall you? And I thought Shaka after Gale, not Vortex?

Ah, f***. Never mind that. Will, please write the part.
---
#420Polimario(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 6:28:40 PM
Finally I can post. I posted something stupid and inconsiderate that I shouldn't have in another topic, so I'm unfortunately on the Wanted List due to it. (That, and current IRL conditions means I'll be posting less often than usual.)

I'm seeing past events through Prindle, right?
____

The events unfolded. Through the misty white veil, Poli saw a Genesect battle an evil-filled ball...

Wow...is this...Old Poli's battle with Yami?

The fight underway was intense. Lord of Darkness and robot bug clashed, with Old Poli besting each Form. Even when Yami got the upper hand, Old Poli shone and fought on, eventually slaying the beast.

Shockwaves rippled through the scene.

The Ark is falling!

The Genesect flew down to a power core, into which it hooked itself up. As the shockwaves intensified, Old Poli diverted his energy into the Ark.

The vision fades to the outside. The Ark crashes down into the sea,unleashing a bright, mystic light. The land rumbled and shook and began to shift...

The Great Shift!

Flash forward a few dozen years, and the vision is back in the Ark, fully submerged. A dark, purple flame burned on, despite the crushing underwater pressure. It grew, expanded, and took shape into a familiar gaseous entity of raw darkness...

Akuro.

Akuro muttered something about Yami being a worthless vessel, and faded into another realm. Meanwhile...a bright light from the Genesect emerges, and fades...

The light wanders the globe, settling in a small valley village. It flashes, and enters a young, pregnant woman.

Years pass once more, the vision going through the woman's descendants. Finally, it shows a baby boy and girl. The boy's eyes twinkled the shine of the glowing light.

So that light entered that child... wait...

A little more, and the baby boy is now a young child. He plays with the girl.

Wait...that's me! Then...

As the vision fades for Poli, the calming feeling returns. Poli creates an ice mirror and looks at his face. In his violet eyes, that same twinkle in his left eye....and a darkening of his right in a split second. When he looked again, his eyes were normal.

Poli ---- "So that's my relation to the old Poli...I'm not genetically related...but I share...whatever that light was that he had. And the darkening of the other...so I am the balance of Light and Dark."

Poli leaned in a chair, trying to take it all in.

Poli ---- "Such responsibility."
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif