This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Part #8!

#421ChangliniPosted 2/26/2013 5:46:18 PM(edited)
Polimario, on the last post of the last page before this post, said...
I'm seeing past events through Prindle, right?

Yep.
*Continues to feel bad about posting just two minutes after you*
*Finishes reading Polimario's post*

I almost had a question about that light, but then remembering the locations cleared up any confusion I had, so Nevermind.
_______

protobakurion posted...
Changlini posted...
Shnap, how many ageless characters are participating now?

Jace is 17 going on 18 so he's not ageless. I'll do a birthday post for Jace when I get to it.
---

Well, I ment.. Hmm, what did I mean?
Anyways, list I have;

Can live forever, without dying;

Mephistopheles
Martini
Fortuna
Axiom
Gale
Shaka?
Etc

Long lifespans;
(May change if Monicle gets his hands on operating on Jirachi.)
(Or even goes into the unown universe)

Poli
Will, I think.
RS Scientist
Etc.

'Normal' lifespans;

Most of Tableflip's group.
Most of the Land of the Setting/rising sun characters.
Etc.
#422GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 5:32:14 PM
Yes, Shaka.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#423protobakurionPosted 2/26/2013 5:33:35 PM
Maybe Sign Bearers have increased lifespan?
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#424TVirusPredatorPosted 2/26/2013 5:46:44 PM
"Oh, yes." Pryce responded. "Me and Katherine are actually old frieeeends!" He was starting to trip under Katherine's feet. "She never told us just where she was staying. I don't care what she says, she at least needs a couch. Let's take her to my parent's apartment. Now, where was I?"

"All you said was that you and Katherine were actually old frieeeends!"

"Funny. Anyway, we agreed that we'd go on our journeys as Pokémon Trainers together, one of us waiting in the first town over until the other could reach it, and sticking together from then on. We were thinking we could test each others skills constantly, and support each other in tough situations."

"So, kinda like you and me?"

"I... don't wanna compare our relationship as friends with my relationship with Katherine..."

"...yeah.... good call. That comment was a little..."

"...yeah... anyway, we had agreed on doing that, then the day came when I was supposed to become a Pokémon Trainer and.... well, you know the rest."

"Why didn't you wait for her? I think she would've understood."

"How could she have understood at the time? I didn't even understand. For all I knew at the time, my Spirit Sign, which back then I only knew as 'the mark', could have been dangerous to myself and those around me. I was willing to go wherever for answers, not risk Katherine."

"I see. So, how did that whole--"

But before the demon could finish his question, Katherine was starting to come to.

"Ugh... let me guess, we teleported?"

"Yeah." Pryce said.

"Figures. I never really was good at teleportation, so I just stuck with flying spells, and cloaking powders."

Pryce and Mephistopheles were looking at each other curiously about Katherine's comments. "Are you sure you're still not tripping out?"

"Remember when I said my parents were shamans?"

"Oh... okay. So anyway, we were going to take you to my parent's apartment so you could crash on the couch until you got your bearings, but if you think you can stand..."

"I never said I wasn't still tripping. I'm still seeing Magikarp swimming in the streets. Just set me down on that park bench. I just need to be still for a while."

Pryce and Mephistopheles did as instructed, and set Katherine on the park bench. Suddenly, Mephistopheles saw a familiar face.

"Vortex! Why are you here?"

"Just looking for a fight. Thought I'd find you losers here."

"Hado or Keyblade?" Pryce asked Mephistopheles. "I can use one, but if I use the other at the same time, it'll activate that nuclear light/dark spell, and I'll be useless for the rest of the fight."

"I think the rule is, dark opponent calls for light power, aka Keyblade, and light opponent calls for dark power, aka Hado. Better question, what do we do about..."

"I'll be able to join in soon enough. Just... soften him up for me."

And with Katherine on the bench trying to get a hold of reality, Mephistopheles drew his hookblade and tome, and Pryce drew his Keyblade, both poised to engage Vortex.

OoC: does that work, Chandler and Gubbey?
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#425willingmessPosted 2/26/2013 5:49:08 PM
Garioshi posted...
Shaka: It seems Isaac is dead, Poli is missing, Mephitsopheles has allies that are too strong at this point, so I guess Gale will be next. Killing thousands doesn't have a remedy, except death!

sorry... but not even shaka can handle her.... especially since they are on the exact same quest....
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#426OcarinaofToastPosted 2/26/2013 5:49:31 PM
You guys may end up having to fill me in later...
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman
#427GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 5:57:07 PM
willingmess posted...
Garioshi posted...
Shaka: It seems Isaac is dead, Poli is missing, Mephitsopheles has allies that are too strong at this point, so I guess Gale will be next. Killing thousands doesn't have a remedy, except death!

sorry... but not even shaka can handle her.... especially since they are on the exact same quest....

Doubt it.
Shaka: Gale, you have the longest chain of deaths dragging you down so far! You will die!

He stops in front of Gale, raising a psychic barrier.

Shaka: Prepare to die, sinner! Death is the only remedy!
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#428TVirusPredatorPosted 2/26/2013 6:07:59 PM
Bumpal Bumpasy

>_>...I know, there have been better.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#429TableFlipPosted 2/26/2013 6:11:58 PM
They made it to Dewford Town.

Emile:What's the problem.

Citizen:You just missed it.Everyone was turning into pokemon.

Aaron:Reminds me of the incedent...

Emile:Anyways,do you have a hotel here?

Citizen:Yes.

Tableflip:*yawn* it's about time I get my beauty sleep.

Here were the room arrangements.

Jabba+Mary
Tableflip+Emile
Josh+Jessica
Aaron+Dawn

_____

Dawn:So...who are you?

Aaron:My name's aaron.

Dawn:What was the "incedent" you talked about?

Aaron proceeded to tell Dawn his story about Mark,Cresselia,and the others.

Dawn:Woah! You're awesome!

Aaron:Yep.

He grinned.
_____

Josh and Jessica were on a couch.Jessica had her head resting on Josh's shoulder.

Jessica:Too bad I don't look pretty anymore...I look like a chicken-dragon-human hybrid...

Josh looked at Jessica.

Josh:Don't you say that.You are beautiful.

Jessica:Really?

Josh:Yes.That white fur blends well with your brown hair.Your snout and small fangs make you look cute.You're soft and furry like a pillow,and your blue eyes sparkle.

Jessica:...thanks Josh.

He grinned as Jessica fell asleep on his shoulder.

Josh's sister is his only loved one left that he remembers.That's why he protects her and cares for her so much.I'll do Tableflip and Emile's part later,and I might do Jabba's if he's alright with it.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#430willingmessPosted 2/26/2013 6:15:15 PM
light-gale and xaleg were flying across the sky.... when suddenly, a lightning fast blur lit into xaleg

xaleg: woah!

xaleg was thrown back a ways.... leaving only light-gale to see who did this...

shaka: hmmppphh... you! you have the blood of innocents on your hands... you must be killed for your crimes!

light-gale: and you! you have the blood of criminals on your hands! don't you go doin my judgin!

with that they leap at eachother. shaka, thinking he has the advantage of speed tries to light around behind and stab with his arm... however when tries to do this, light-gale blocks it!

shaka: what! how are you moving so fast!?

light-gale: I'm not moving so fast.... it's just you're moving so slow.... ever heard of air resistance? you're still pretty fast... but so am I!

suddenly she moves lightning quick to stab him, he dodges and retaliates on his own... they then continue on in such fashion dodging, parrying, and countering... until shaka finally has enough.. he opens up his eyes... and suddenly light-gale loses all five senses

light-gale: what what's happening?!

suddenly... with her other five senses gone, her sixth one opens up (an actual biological thing... humans have it too... it's basically the ability to sense the electricity given off by another being... it was first discovered in sharks... she has a really high ability to use it due to her afinity to everything in the sky... including electricity )

light-gale: huh?

she suddenly can see almost a sort of image... it's hard to describe... but she knows where he is... and with that, she brings her sword up, and slices at him!

shaka: wak!

suddenly, the sensory removal is lifted... she can see now! suddenly she slices down and creates a rift.

light-gale: now then.... I'm gonna take you and throw you into the judgement pit!

shaka: hmmph... better get out of here before she actually does this....

with that, he leaves light-gale

light-gale: au-revoir!.... ok then... let's get cracking on finding and "judging" some bad people.

(I hope I didn't mess up with shaka)
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon