This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Part #8!

#431GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 7:20:29 PM
Unless Gale can move faster than Mach 15... >_< Also, Shaka can disable the 6th sense (and, in KotZ, 7th and 8th senses), which basically shuts the brain down. I'm just saying that Shaka is for characters to barely get away with their lives, band together, and team up.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#432willingmessPosted 2/26/2013 7:24:52 PM
Garioshi posted...
Unless Gale can move faster than Mach 15... >_< Also, Shaka can disable the 6th sense (and, in KotZ, 7th and 8th senses), which basically shuts the brain down. I'm just saying that Shaka is for characters to barely get away with their lives, band together, and team up.

like I said, she made the air resistance so much that they were evenly fast. and besides.... even if he shut down every sense she set up her judgement pit which is extremely dangerous to be around if you aren't light-gale.
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#433GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 7:28:43 PM
willingmess posted...
Garioshi posted...

like I said, she made the air resistance so much that they were evenly fast. and besides.... even if he shut down every sense she set up her judgement pit which is extremely dangerous to be around if you aren't light-gale.

Air resistance is always there. If you lose all senses, you have no awareness of anything around you. And did you even read the rest of my post?
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#434spadeguyPosted 2/26/2013 7:29:30 PM
Are Dawn and I gonna get together? If so, I want to get out there the fact that I'll live literally forever, mentally/physically (so long as his physical conscious remains)
---
3DS FC: 1633-4227-0046 GT: AaronTheFair
#435Chandler014Posted 2/26/2013 7:31:28 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
OoC: does that work, Chandler and Gubbey?

Yep, that works for me.

Changlini posted...
Can live forever, without dying;

Mephistopheles
Martini
Tyler
Vortex
Fortuna
Axiom
Gale
Shaka?
Etc

Long lifespans;
(May change if Monicle gets his hands on operating on Jirachi.)
(Or even goes into the unown universe)

Poli
Will, I think.
RS Scientist
Erika
Etc.

'Normal' lifespans;

Most of Tableflip's group.
Most of the Land of the Setting/rising sun characters.
Etc.

Tyler and Vortex, though I Haven't gotten to him yet, can Live Forever without Dying, Unless They're killed in battle, due to being Half Demon. Erika also has a longer lifespan, due to dating Tyler. I added them to the list.
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#436TableFlipPosted 2/26/2013 7:34:01 PM
spadeguy posted...
Are Dawn and I gonna get together? If so, I want to get out there the fact that I'll live literally forever, mentally/physically (so long as his physical conscious remains)

No.You two are just friends.Dawn's too young to have a boyfriend.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#437spadeguyPosted 2/26/2013 7:35:48 PM
TableFlip posted...
spadeguy posted...

No.You two are just friends.Dawn's too young to have a boyfriend.

Great. Thanks for the heads up!
---
3DS FC: 1633-4227-0046 GT: AaronTheFair
#438willingmessPosted 2/26/2013 7:39:06 PM
Garioshi posted...
willingmess posted...
Garioshi posted...

Air resistance is always there. If you lose all senses, you have no awareness of anything around you. And did you even read the rest of my post?

certainly you know the effects of increased air resistance on an object? the air resinstance is an opposing force, if you increase the opposing force then you can decrease the moving object's speed drastically. and fine, at the point she loses all senses she has a the pit-o-judgement ready to kick in... besides... she's meant to be an unstoppable force.... just like shaka, their battle just ended in a draw....
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#439Polimario(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 7:42:43 PM
Will's godmodding again. Better bust out the Reset Button.
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#440ChangliniPosted 2/26/2013 7:50:52 PM(edited)
[---Library---]
(2:46 AM)

As Poli sa-
****Mental situation room!****

GSH-----Whoa whoa whoa Prindle, who's that guy?
The one running around shouting Sinners all the time?
GSH----Yes.
I don't know.
GSH----And the heartless?
..Mostly gone?
GSH----Huh, was wondering where they went.
..How did you eve-
GSH----SWOOSH! Carry on then.
*Goes back to canon reality*

____

[---The library---]
(2:50 AM)

Poli continued to ponder his role in all this, but he then relized the he still didn't know who he was staring at. At first, the Dracid pondered why it appeared before him, but then he remembered what he said just before the entity appeared.

Poli----"Prindle, is that you?"

The entity stopped reading, and tilted its head upwards, as if trying to remember why that name was so familiar. The veil then started to become whiter, ever shining its presence around the room, even starting to emitt a force that rejuvenated the tired.

..I.. Lu... That book!

The shining entity instantly homed in on finding the Book that Goodman shown him, detailing the various stories of the ancestors of the Lu family. But before the entity could start reading it, something started to resonate inside him..

..Am I.. Realy Prindle?
Am.. I.. Realy part of the Lu family?
.. I need to go back out..

Sonya----"Poli! Stay away from it!"

Quickly, Sonya dragged Poli aside, as she remembered what happened to her and Octillery, once the two women spent too much time in front of the two changed grunts.

.. I need.. To see.. What am I..

The entity looked back, seeing a Sonya readying to teleport Poli, Zenon, and herself away from the white Entity.

..Thank you.. For.. Helping me..

It then started to lose its white shine, and fade into the background. Only its white eyes were visible as it started to go up through the floors, and towards the lake. Uncaring of the forces that awaiting him.
______

Also, Event, you can take control of Fortuna any time you want.(She's currently deciding whether or not to grace the hybrid berry mound with her presence)
And