This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Part #8!

#461spadeguyPosted 2/26/2013 7:21:40 PM
"WOAH!" Dawn said, "What's that!?!"
Aaron picked up his hat, then gave a quick glance at Dawn, who nodded.
"So you were wondering why it beeps sometimes... well here's a cool story." Aaron tossed the hat to Dawn, and upon making contact, she was bought to the scene.
*flashback*
"You'll die here tonight. After what you did to Cresselia, I'll have you destroyed!" Virizion said. (Funny... I forgot it's name...)
"Nope! I'll beat the crap out of you." Aaron taunted.
Virizion rammed Aaron into a wall, as Porygon flooded into the area. A Gubbey the Beeheyem put up several reflect barriers. The Porygon were shot by Changlini the Maractus' Pih Missles. Jabba then proceeded to engulf himself in flame, and the Turtwin wrapped his vine whip around him, flinging it into the Virizion. The Virizion got up, and threw something at the Turtwig, that fused with its shell, expelling some clunky box.
*flashback end*

"W-what was that? That Fennekin looked just like..."
"Yes, it was. I still keep in touch with all of those pokemon through the various portals in the Digital Purgatory." Aaron said.
"You were there?" Dawn asked
"Of course, I was a Turtwig!"
Aaron and Dawn continued to talk.
---
3DS FC: 1633-4227-0046 GT: AaronTheFair
#462ChangliniPosted 2/26/2013 7:25:15 PM(edited)
^^
Crazy flashback.
_______
You know?

I'm starting to get suspicious about Falkner.
Don't know why though.
#463willingmessPosted 2/26/2013 7:23:04 PM
Frosted_Chortle posted...
*NON-CANON TIME!*

"Do you think it will find us?"

Most of the characters were behind crates as 10 SA-X entered the room. The SA-X can easily destroy them.

"Don't worry. We will live." Said Jabba. A blast was heard. They looked & saw the SA-X looking at them. She Screw Attacked them to death.

THE END.

will then ran in and killed it with his arm cannon, and being part metroid ate the parasite that remained up.
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#464Frosted_ChortlePosted 2/26/2013 7:24:48 PM
Throwback looked at the topic.

"Can't let everybody have fun with Non-canon time... *Shoots the topic engine*" he said shooting the engine.

"SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE ACTIVATED"

"HAHAHA!!!" he cackled. He teleports away from the topic.
---
Official Admin of Team Miror! Shadow Pokemon: Deino
"Any objections, Lady?"-Adam Malkovich. Claims the Screw Attack.
#465GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 7:24:55 PM
willingmess posted...
(canon.... just in case we got past 450 while I was typing this)

light-gale: grrr... that shaka shall be judged for his trying to kill me! but who to knock off first.... hmmm.... I think I'll kill vortex!

(feel free to run with this chandler...)

Well, as long as that conflict is resolved before Shaka arrives, I'm fine with it. Capitalization on a 3DS is totally possible, I'm doing it right now.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#466TableFlipPosted 2/26/2013 7:27:16 PM
spadeguy posted...
"WOAH!" Dawn said, "What's that!?!"
Aaron picked up his hat, then gave a quick glance at Dawn, who nodded.
"So you were wondering why it beeps sometimes... well here's a cool story." Aaron tossed the hat to Dawn, and upon making contact, she was bought to the scene.
*flashback*
"You'll die here tonight. After what you did to Cresselia, I'll have you destroyed!" Virizion said. (Funny... I forgot it's name...)
"Nope! I'll beat the crap out of you." Aaron taunted.
Virizion rammed Aaron into a wall, as Porygon flooded into the area. A Gubbey the Beeheyem put up several reflect barriers. The Porygon were shot by Changlini the Maractus' Pih Missles. Jabba then proceeded to engulf himself in flame, and the Turtwin wrapped his vine whip around him, flinging it into the Virizion. The Virizion got up, and threw something at the Turtwig, that fused with its shell, expelling some clunky box.
*flashback end*

"W-what was that? That Fennekin looked just like..."
"Yes, it was. I still keep in touch with all of those pokemon through the various portals in the Digital Purgatory." Aaron said.
"You were there?" Dawn asked
"Of course, I was a Turtwig!"
Aaron and Dawn continued to talk.

Everyone's currently spending the night in the hotel,so where would you walk?
---
I don't even know anymore.
#467ChangliniPosted 2/26/2013 7:27:31 PM
Alright, who's posting the next topic?
#468Frosted_ChortlePosted 2/26/2013 7:29:51 PM
Waluigi X suddenly came to life.

Waluigi X was Waluigi... Only being possessed by an X Parasite. He jumped to the B.S.L.

He entered the Restricted Lab & destroyed the cloned Metroids. He then went to Sector 3 & beat the crap out of the B.O.X Security Robot. Then Nighmare X appeared.

"AHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Waluigi X screamed like a little girl as he saw Nightmare X's face. Nightmare X messed with gravity & ate Waluigi X. The B.S.L did the Item collected jingle.
---
Official Admin of Team Miror! Shadow Pokemon: Deino
"Any objections, Lady?"-Adam Malkovich. Claims the Screw Attack.
#469willingmessPosted 2/26/2013 7:30:04 PM
Garioshi posted...
willingmess posted...
(canon.... just in case we got past 450 while I was typing this)

light-gale: grrr... that shaka shall be judged for his trying to kill me! but who to knock off first.... hmmm.... I think I'll kill vortex!

(feel free to run with this chandler...)

Well, as long as that conflict is resolved before Shaka arrives, I'm fine with it. Capitalization on a 3DS is totally possible, I'm doing it right now.

Ah man..... I want to be lazy though.... And sometimes the way I'm writing right now for this thread, it can be a tad confusing when a sentence begins or ends.....
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#470Polimario(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 7:31:01 PM
Changlini posted...
Alright, who's posting the next topic?

I would, but can't because wanted.

I'd advise against Will though.
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif