This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Part #8!

#71TableFlipPosted 2/24/2013 8:54:21 PM
To sleep!

*passes out*
---
I don't even know anymore.
#72protobakurionPosted 2/24/2013 8:57:09 PM
Goodnight everyone.

*Uses Rest*
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#73GarioshiPosted 2/24/2013 8:58:48 PM
*uses Uproar*
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#74TVirusPredatorPosted 2/24/2013 9:08:34 PM
@Gubbey, I kinda took some liberties with Mephistopheles. I think I know the individual personalities for both him and Pryce pretty well, but would I be right in assuming that this is what they think of each other?

Pryce on Mephistopheles: Kind of annoying, yet light hearted and fun, and knows how to take a punch. ...okay, a sword to the gut.

Mephistopheles on Pryce: Stick in the mud, always has your back, fun guy to troll.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#75GubbeyPosted 2/24/2013 9:11:30 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
@Gubbey, I kinda took some liberties with Mephistopheles. I think I know the individual personalities for both him and Pryce pretty well, but would I be right in assuming that this is what they think of each other?

Pryce on Mephistopheles: Kind of annoying, yet light hearted and fun, and knows how to take a punch. ...okay, a sword to the gut.

Mephistopheles on Pryce: Stick in the mud, always has your back, fun guy to troll.

Pretty much spot-on. You do a great job controlling Mephy.

Do I get Pryce right?
---
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards ^_^
#76TVirusPredatorPosted 2/24/2013 9:20:30 PM
Gubbey posted...
TVirusPredator posted...

Pretty much spot-on. You do a great job controlling Mephy.

Do I get Pryce right?

Yeah, you do pretty good with him.

I just asked because I was kind of setting up a relationship between the two characters as if they were actual brothers. They always give each other hard times because of their past, but they always support each other anyway.

I've actually got an idea for a scene involving that. Heart-warming, opens development for Mel and his relationship with Pryce, and a little bit comedic. To avoid spoilers, I'll PM you... in the morning.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#77GarioshiPosted 2/24/2013 9:33:27 PM
I believe it's time for the conference.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#78Dreadtion2Posted 2/24/2013 9:51:25 PM
at the door to the throne

Axiom: *in his head* dad i dont want to do this but you deserve it

Axiom pushed open the door

Hades: why hello Axiom its been a long time since i last saw you
Axiom: why do you care
Hades: just get to the point already
Axiom: i nave to te- *fires blast*
Hades: so predictable
guard: lord Hades should i call reinforcements?
Hades: no i shall handle this brat
---
i have one last request i want you to make me lose
KI:U FC: 0645-6254-0420
#79willingmessPosted 2/24/2013 9:59:14 PM
will swam and swam, onwards and onwards.... until finally he reached the point.

kyogre: there it is.... this is the place where the process shall happen! now then.... quickly gather 4 shoal salts and 4 shoal shells....

will then quickly runs and finds them.

kyogre: excellent, now they should be, ah perfect!

suddenly the shoal supplies had formed into a shell bell.

kyogre: now then, will, I'm going to need you to find a deepseascale and deepseatooth.

will then runs off and finds them,

kyogre: now, find a dragonscale.

will does so.

kyogre: and finally, you need to find the silver feather, the very embodiment of the sea.

will goes out and searches until finally he gets the silver feather.

will: now what?

kyogre: now that you have the silver feather, you have but a few tasks left.... ring the bell!

ting... ring tingleingleingling!

suddenly, as if beckoned by the bell a huge monster!

kyogre: will.... you must deafeat this monster.... alone!

To be Continued!
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#80GubbeyPosted 2/24/2013 10:03:17 PM
Is Axiom in the real Hell?

Because if he is, he'll get torn to shreds in five seconds, then be resurrected and re-killed.

If he's in the Netherrealm, then he'll just be tormented and tortured until he goes mad.

Either way, going in guns blazing is a bad idea.
---
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards ^_^