This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Rumours" to Laugh At

#11capn_crunch3Posted 2/25/2013 1:27:20 AM
A lot of that would be really, really awesome
---
It's been too long GameFaqs...too long
Miror Scientist yee
#12Soeroah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 5:11:16 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
Soeroah posted...
The following is a list of "rumours" that have a very, very low chance of being in any way accurate (4chan), but hell, I like seeing discussion based on silly rumours anyway.

A few of these I find I'd actually enjoy if they were legit, but I wouldn't believe any of these.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main characters are Jean and Jane; names are non-customizable

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*facepalm* He was responding to the rumors that we could change their clothing, he even pointed that out in a later post. You cannot change their clothing, you CAN change their names. Common sense could've helped someone with down syndrome figure that out..

I just copied a site that summarised it and posted here, that wasn't my interpretation.

Verdika posted...
Not so sure this is fake. I mean. if it is fake, it's a really, really good one. I don't know how people look for clues and whatnot to determine "fakeness", but just going off what he's saying, I could totally believe it all.

The time travel stuff just sounds way too good to be true, to me.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#13Wynters387Posted 2/25/2013 6:08:40 AM
Do people lack reading comprehension around here? Yes the original rumor was a bit weirdly worded but still the the OP of that topic corrected himself. Jane and Jean were not customisable CHARACTERS. The names are customisable. Seriously, why fixate on a rumor that only existed do to bad grammar?
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board
#14CakeOfLiesPosted 2/25/2013 6:12:37 AM
Soeroah posted...

The entire thing went downhill when I read this.
I'm just gonna wait for another Gen VI game with a different character, then (like the guy you play as in the sequel (if there is one) or Brendan in the inevitable Hoenn remak-*shot*)
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#15Hejiru206Posted 2/25/2013 7:10:53 AM
Kinda hoping this is real, but the chances are slim.
---
Yeah, that's a problem games had back then. You actually had to get good at them. -Mctias
#16Jrx1Posted 2/25/2013 7:41:45 AM
Soeroah posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
Soeroah posted...
The following is a list of "rumours" that have a very, very low chance of being in any way accurate (4chan), but hell, I like seeing discussion based on silly rumours anyway.

A few of these I find I'd actually enjoy if they were legit, but I wouldn't believe any of these.

*facepalm* He was responding to the rumors that we could change their clothing, he even pointed that out in a later post. You cannot change their clothing, you CAN change their names. Common sense could've helped someone with down syndrome figure that out..

I just copied a site that summarised it and posted here, that wasn't my interpretation.

Verdika posted...
Not so sure this is fake. I mean. if it is fake, it's a really, really good one. I don't know how people look for clues and whatnot to determine "fakeness", but just going off what he's saying, I could totally believe it all.

The time travel stuff just sounds way too good to be true, to me.

Well we could time travel in Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs using Celebi. It's always a possible option, although unlikely it will happen in Gen VI.
---
Officia Arceus of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The God of Pokemon!~
#17CakeOfLiesPosted 2/25/2013 7:48:51 AM
I can't believe so many people hope this is real.
Most of it is either game-breaking or flat-out stupid.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#18ShinyAlchemyPosted 2/25/2013 8:13:07 AM
What I found the most interesting is in the second paragraph.
http://i.imgur.com/nx9kjtZ.jpg

We'll know by the end of March if these rumors are true or not.
---
Don't be upset because of what you can't do. Do what you do best, live as carefree and optimistically as you can because some people aren't able to do that.
#19VerdikaPosted 2/25/2013 6:06:32 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
I can't believe so many people hope this is real.
Most of it is either game-breaking or flat-out stupid.

Name one thing that is game breaking or stupid? Even if fake, just about everything there is reasonable at least and downright cool at most. A lot of game-changing stuff, sure, such as the whole "Bond level" thing, but that actually makes a lot of sense given the whole idea behind Pokemon, and aren't people all still complaining about how little Pokemon has changed anyways? This would leave the formula the same, but change up the dynamics enough to make it fresh.

What's to dislike in this? Except maybe hoping for more than 99 new Pokemon...
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
#20VerdikaPosted 2/25/2013 6:07:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]