This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction if this was Fennekin's final evolution.

#1HeyWheresKelPosted 2/24/2013 7:55:15 PM
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/2013/02/01/460-starters/
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i45.tinypic.com/24wc1fb.png
#2darkdragongirlPosted 2/24/2013 7:57:21 PM
Not care.

Chespin or Froakie for me.
---
DELELELE WHOOP!!
#3KillerMechanoidPosted 2/24/2013 7:57:26 PM
Seen it before. Fire/Fighting FTW, pity it's ugly as sin.
#4Jimmy_NovakPosted 2/24/2013 8:00:13 PM
So moral of the story, don't judge a book by it's cover?
#5TeremeiPosted 2/24/2013 8:04:51 PM
hm wonder if there is maybe just a HINT of reference to tepig ->emboar.

Anyway, Unova starters were TERRIBLE. Snivy was the only one that looked ok but he's weak as hell. And Oshawatt's 2nd form looks really cool, humanoid samurai if they would have followed that theme to 3rd evolution it could have been my favorite ever! Yet it ends up as an ugly ass 4 legged robot samurai?
---
B2FC: 3268 4276 3305 last $$: Persona 4 Golden LE, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Harvest Moon ANB
Playing:
#6UltimaZangetsuPosted 2/24/2013 8:06:35 PM
Samurott was cool as hell. I did not regret coming back to the Water starter after 3 generations of Fire.
---
"As I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother ****er in the goddamn valley!"
#7LexifoxPosted 2/24/2013 8:07:09 PM(edited)
I would be disappointed that Game Freak went with an evolution that has little to nothing in common with what it is.

Teremei posted...

Anyway, Unova starters were TERRIBLE. Snivy was the only one that looked ok but he's weak as hell. And Oshawatt's 2nd form looks really cool, humanoid samurai if they would have followed that theme to 3rd evolution it could have been my favorite ever! Yet it ends up as an ugly ass 4 legged robot samurai?

...Robot?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#8TeremeiPosted 2/25/2013 9:11:31 PM
Lexifox posted...
I would be disappointed that Game Freak went with an evolution that has little to nothing in common with what it is.

Teremei posted...

...Robot?

Well compare it to it's second form. It's not humanoid. I loved Dewott's look. You're right it's not a robot it's a 4 legged, blue otter looking thing with a pointy helm. I just think it looks stupid. Unova is the only gen where I was extremely dissapointed in the starters. All other gens were atleast ok, to incredible.
---
B2FC: 3268 4276 3305 last $$: Persona 4 Golden LE, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Harvest Moon ANB
Playing:
#9WindyligthPosted 3/1/2013 12:01:06 AM
No
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#10lazycomplifePosted 3/1/2013 12:02:17 AM
I hope Fennekin's final evo is like the Milotic of fire pokemon.
---
Official Swinub of a couple Pokemon Boards