This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did you ever skip a gen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Did you ever skip a gen?

User Info: IngSlayer

IngSlayer
3 years ago#81
The only games I "skipped" were FireRed and LeafGreen.

And that was only because I couldn't get either...
Sedix: Baffling Artist

User Info: henriue

henriue
3 years ago#82
i skipped gen 2 but not voluntarily , when we got Red/blue, they only had 1 save file, so my middle brother said "blue's mine" and my older brother said "Red's mine then" and I, the younger brother, cried. When gold/silver came out my middle brother said "Gold's Mine" than my older brother said "Silver's mine then" and I, the younger brother said pi**ed off, because i was older "AND WHAT DO I GET!?" They said "You are the luckiest! You get red AND blue." and we also had to share one gameboy.

By the time gen 3 came out i played it on the emulator, and by the time gen IV came out we were each in charge of own money.

User Info: WiiFan77

WiiFan77
3 years ago#83
I skipped Black/White, and Black/White 2.

I'll be getting Pokemon Y though.
Official Ditto of the Pokemon X/Y board.
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
3 years ago#84
No. I played at least 1 game from each generation.
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900

User Info: hawkeye2188

hawkeye2188
3 years ago#85
Yep, didn't play a few actually Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or the BW 1&2, last gen I played/playing is SS/HG. Havent decided if I'm picking up X/Y yet because I'm still on the 2nd Gen DS. : D
GT: hawkeye2188

User Info: ToadWarrior

ToadWarrior
3 years ago#86
Skipped gen 4...

Bought gen 5, didn't play.

User Info: AmyUnleashed

AmyUnleashed
3 years ago#87
No i almost skipped Gen 3, but after i got Leaf Green i decided to get Sapphire

User Info: ballermat982

ballermat982
3 years ago#88
I skipped 3rd and 4th gen. When I was a younger I had Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, and Silver. Then I didn't play another Pokemon game again until about two years ago in my second year of college. I started with Fire Red and absolutely fell in love with Pokemon again. Then I played Sapphire which was okay, and then Pearl which I love. I haven't played Heart Gold or Soul Silver but I really want to someday. I have played Black 1, but I haven't played Black 2 because I didn't like Black 1. X/Y looks pretty f***in awesome though!

User Info: LionHeartSJT

LionHeartSJT
3 years ago#89
Never "Missed a Gen" just refuse to play the newest one -_-;;
Black and white 2.....seriously

User Info: Yams

Yams
3 years ago#90
Haven't played the Black/White generation. Yet. Other than that, I probably own over half of the main series.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Did you ever skip a gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived