This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are Hilda's jeans ripped, or is that just some odd design?

#11Hejiru206Posted 2/25/2013 6:10:24 AM
Ripped jeans IS part of the design. Go into any place that sells jeans, you'll see them selling ripped ones. It's a popular fashion, at least in America.
---
Yeah, that's a problem games had back then. You actually had to get good at them. -Mctias
#12IrisVilePosted 2/25/2013 6:39:04 AM
Lexifox posted...
I assumed they're rips and the symmetry is due to them being designed as such for fashion purposes.

This, Hilda really is an omage to Miley Cyrus. The combat boots and Daisy Dukes are a dead give away if you look at what she was wearing two years ago.
---
One Girl + One Eevee = A Solo Run To RuleThem All http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/60725080
#13GiftedACIIIPosted 2/25/2013 1:57:35 PM
Yveltal posted...
What is fashionable about ripped jeans anyway? I don't understand humans, frankly.

Only an extreme hipster would say that. Granted I don't wear jeans myself but that's what most people do.
#14CarbideTitanPosted 2/25/2013 2:01:47 PM
That's just the pattern from the fur of the Azumarill they were made from.
---
Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?
#15CarbideTitanPosted 2/25/2013 2:02:42 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
Yveltal posted...
What is fashionable about ripped jeans anyway? I don't understand humans, frankly.

Only an extreme hipster would say that. Granted I don't wear jeans myself but that's what most people do.

Shorts are comfy and easy to wear.
---
Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?
#16FryDays5000Posted 2/25/2013 2:12:12 PM
CarbideTitan posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Yveltal posted...

Shorts are comfy and easy to wear.

Ripped ones just kills the comfiness imo
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076