This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

First Official Team Miror Meeting

#291ZerdarkPosted 3/4/2013 9:14:55 PM
endergamer537 posted...
We need to get back to Team Miror's roots: Shadow Pokemon... and dancing.

Luckily, the robot project should be done rather quickly, so I can be ready to work on the shadow Pokemon soon.

As for dancing, my Alakazam has been helping me improve.

Now unless I missed something, you should still have Celebi. There we go, one purification method is gone. Now we just need to get rid of that purification machine.
---
Why do I have one of these anyway?
#292TheGreatEggmanPosted 3/4/2013 9:24:41 PM
*Lights go out, and I descend* So sorry to drop in like this, but as you know, I am the leader of Team Masquerade. I've decided to join your little team with the knowledge and inventions I have. Just don't try to cross me, or you'll find out why I'm known as the "King of Illusions".

If you would be so kind to brief me on what you have in store for Team Legends, I'll get to work.
---
TheGreatEggman: Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as The Almighty King Dedede!
#293ryudin89Posted 3/4/2013 9:29:40 PM
TheGreatEggman posted...
*Lights go out, and I descend* So sorry to drop in like this, but as you know, I am the leader of Team Masquerade. I've decided to join your little team with the knowledge and inventions I have. Just don't try to cross me, or you'll find out why I'm known as the "King of Illusions".

If you would be so kind to brief me on what you have in store for Team Legends, I'll get to work.

And why should we trust you illusionist. How do we know that you're not a spy, or attempting to use us for your own gain?

I'm sure you can understand my suspicion, especially with everything that's been happening so far.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#294TheGreatEggmanPosted 3/4/2013 9:36:54 PM
ryudin89 posted...
TheGreatEggman posted...

And why should we trust you illusionist. How do we know that you're not a spy, or attempting to use us for your own gain?

I'm sure you can understand my suspicion, especially with everything that's been happening so far.

I understand, but due to circumstances, I've become somewhat enigmatic. But, I do know Miror B., but I can't remember where I met him. All I remember is his music and a mysterious shadow. Unfortunately, you probably don't belive me, which is okay. I'll be at my base, if you want more information.
---
TheGreatEggman: Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as The Almighty King Dedede!