This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I had a weird dream last night ;-;

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I had a weird dream last night ;-;
3 years ago#31
henriue posted...
so when y'all read shiny kirby what color did you pictured it? it was blue for me. what color was it TC?

It was blue.
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman
3 years ago#32
henriue posted...
so when y'all read shiny kirby what color did you pictured it? it was blue for me. what color was it TC?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu6fj8GQBi1qdv1zg.gif
http://i.imgur.com/f4fD5jb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IXAeylL.gif
3 years ago#33
I once dreamt that I had to kill Ho-oh because some random npc ordered me to do it, and I was like "How do you even kill a phoenix?"
"Official Toy Scraggy of the Pokemon Rumble U board"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
3 years ago#34
Ok this is kinda embarrassing but whatevs.
I once dreamed that I met Ash and we hung out for the whole day and then it was evening and I slapped him and we both started laughing like crazy. Then I fell down and woke up on the floor. Oh and brock was there too (not on my floor but in my dream).
3 years ago#35
-Zeke- posted...
I once dreamt that I had to kill Ho-oh because some random npc ordered me to do it, and I was like "How do you even kill a phoenix?"

Did you manage it?

I'm said I never have Pokemon related dreams now, probably the coolest dream i've had was me and a Wookie in a boat.
3 years ago#36
Ambi3ntT3ch posted...
-Zeke- posted...

Did you manage it?

I'm said I never have Pokemon related dreams now, probably the coolest dream i've had was me and a Wookie in a boat.

That sounds like the coolest dream ever.
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
3 years ago#37
CakeOfLies posted...
Ambi3ntT3ch posted...
-Zeke- posted...

Did you manage it?

That's all I remember, me and a Wookie on a pier in the middle of a storm, then we were just in a boat, god knows what is wrong with my brain.
3 years ago#38
Ambi3ntT3ch posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Ambi3ntT3ch posted...
-Zeke- posted...

Did you manage it?

That's all I remember, me and a Wookie on a pier in the middle of a storm, then we were just in a boat, god knows what is wrong with my brain.

Did he said something relevant?
"Official Toy Scraggy of the Pokemon Rumble U board"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
3 years ago#39
-Zeke- posted...
Ambi3ntT3ch posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Ambi3ntT3ch posted...
-Zeke- posted...

Did you manage it?

Did he said something relevant?

It growled, which scared the living s*** out of my dream self.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I had a weird dream last night ;-;

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived