This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I had a weird dream last night ;-;

#31OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 10:24:51 AM
henriue posted...
so when y'all read shiny kirby what color did you pictured it? it was blue for me. what color was it TC?

It was blue.
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman
#32CreamyfingersPosted 2/26/2013 10:26:08 AM
henriue posted...
so when y'all read shiny kirby what color did you pictured it? it was blue for me. what color was it TC?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu6fj8GQBi1qdv1zg.gif
---
http://i.imgur.com/f4fD5jb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IXAeylL.gif
#33-Zeke-Posted 2/26/2013 10:38:40 AM
I once dreamt that I had to kill Ho-oh because some random npc ordered me to do it, and I was like "How do you even kill a phoenix?"
---
"Official Toy Scraggy of the Pokemon Rumble U board"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
#34ashcrvPosted 2/26/2013 10:46:13 AM(edited)
Ok this is kinda embarrassing but whatevs.
I once dreamed that I met Ash and we hung out for the whole day and then it was evening and I slapped him and we both started laughing like crazy. Then I fell down and woke up on the floor. Oh and brock was there too (not on my floor but in my dream).
#35Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/26/2013 10:44:53 AM
-Zeke- posted...
I once dreamt that I had to kill Ho-oh because some random npc ordered me to do it, and I was like "How do you even kill a phoenix?"

Did you manage it?

I'm said I never have Pokemon related dreams now, probably the coolest dream i've had was me and a Wookie in a boat.
#36CakeOfLiesPosted 2/26/2013 10:46:00 AM
Ambi3ntT3ch posted...
-Zeke- posted...

Did you manage it?

I'm said I never have Pokemon related dreams now, probably the coolest dream i've had was me and a Wookie in a boat.

That sounds like the coolest dream ever.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#37Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/26/2013 10:48:52 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Ambi3ntT3ch posted...
-Zeke- posted...

Did you manage it?

That's all I remember, me and a Wookie on a pier in the middle of a storm, then we were just in a boat, god knows what is wrong with my brain.
#38-Zeke-Posted 2/26/2013 11:06:45 AM
Ambi3ntT3ch posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Ambi3ntT3ch posted...
-Zeke- posted...

Did you manage it?

That's all I remember, me and a Wookie on a pier in the middle of a storm, then we were just in a boat, god knows what is wrong with my brain.

Did he said something relevant?
---
"Official Toy Scraggy of the Pokemon Rumble U board"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
#39Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/26/2013 1:51:35 PM
-Zeke- posted...
Ambi3ntT3ch posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Ambi3ntT3ch posted...
-Zeke- posted...

Did you manage it?

Did he said something relevant?

It growled, which scared the living s*** out of my dream self.