This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think they are going to be done with remakes for a while....

#1ktbanditPosted 2/26/2013 10:55:16 AM
I enjoy playing remakes, they're fun, but I don't believe we will get another one for a while. No real proof or evidence to point at this, so its just a speculation on my part, but really we only needed remakes so that we could transfer pokemon over to the next generation, or next game. Fire Red/Leaf Green, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald are all transferable to Diamond/Pearl and Heart Gold/Soul Silver, while all those pokemon are transferable to Black1/2 and white 1/2, which means realistically you have the ability to transfer all your old pokemon to a newer game.

So as long as they continue to make the new games where the old ones can transfer I believe remakes will either come alot slower, or stop all together.
---
Check me out on YouTube rambling about call of duty and other random stuff. YouTube/GamerTag: DaBlueBonnet
#2GastroidPosted 2/26/2013 10:56:12 AM
'kay
---
Ciroid
Third Generation Nanite-based Android Series
#3ktbandit(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 10:57:27 AM
I guess my speculation didnt spark any interest in you having a conversation with me??
---
Check me out on YouTube rambling about call of duty and other random stuff. YouTube/GamerTag: DaBlueBonnet
#4PikaleyPosted 2/26/2013 11:06:28 AM
ktbandit posted...
I guess my speculation didnt spark any interest in you having a conversation with me??

it didnt spark any interest in me either
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
#5SPDShadowRangerPosted 2/26/2013 11:08:32 AM
IMO they should still remake RSE just so we can move away completely from the Game Boy's battery cartridges. My poor games no save no more.
#6PikaleyPosted 2/26/2013 11:09:35 AM
SPDShadowRanger posted...
IMO they should still remake RSE just so we can move away completely from the Game Boy's battery cartridges. My poor games no save no more.

lol i have most of my games sitting on my desk atm and i just replayed through emerald a few months ago no problem.....
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
#7KingTumbleweedPosted 2/26/2013 11:10:02 AM
ktbandit posted...
I enjoy playing remakes, they're fun, but I don't believe we will get another one for a while. No real proof or evidence to point at this, so its just a speculation on my part, but really we only needed remakes so that we could transfer pokemon over to the next generation, or next game. Fire Red/Leaf Green, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald are all transferable to Diamond/Pearl and Heart Gold/Soul Silver, while all those pokemon are transferable to Black1/2 and white 1/2, which means realistically you have the ability to transfer all your old pokemon to a newer game.

So as long as they continue to make the new games where the old ones can transfer I believe remakes will either come alot slower, or stop all together.

This part stands out. It's not entirely realistic for everyone to keep all the devices necessary for this process. Not everyone wants to keep their old DS. DSi and later don't come with a Gameboy port. And not everyone has a second DS to transfer over from one game to another.

Sure some people do but it's a long process and is quite a price if you already have the latest software and want to migrate/transfer.

Just my input anyway.
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn(Spahgetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#8ktbandit(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 11:16:33 AM
KingTumbleweed posted...
ktbandit posted...

This part stands out. It's not entirely realistic for everyone to keep all the devices necessary for this process. Not everyone wants to keep their old DS. DSi and later don't come with a Gameboy port. And not everyone has a second DS to transfer over from one game to another.

Sure some people do but it's a long process and is quite a price if you already have the latest software and want to migrate/transfer.

Just my input anyway.

I agree with this statement, I don't see why nintendo would halt the making of remakes, seeing as it helps them milk us for even more money, and keeps us waiting for the new generations but hey if they stop they stop, if they dont they dont lol.
---
#9mustardpi314Posted 2/26/2013 11:20:10 AM

this, not because of the battery thing, but because DSi's and 3DSs don't play GBA games anymore.
---
Official Ninetales of the Pokemon X and Y boards
PokeDoc: http://tinyurl.com/mustardpi314
#10Infernus93Posted 2/26/2013 11:31:35 AM

The battery doesn't affect save files in RSE - it affects the clock. If your GBA games no longer save, it's because of something else.
---
I like Monster Rancher.