This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Part 9!

#11willingmessPosted 2/26/2013 10:06:46 PM
*recently*

-Kyogre and will are finally reunited!
-Dark-gale loses to Light-gale in a winner take all battle.
- In order to save the earth, Will is guided by kyogre, to complete a "process" by finding all these different items.
-Light-gale sets out to "judge" the earth... her territory is quickly horned in upon by Shaka.
-After fighting a huge beast for it's tentacles, will mashes all the items up and eats them, he is quickly knocked unconscious.
-He then wakes up in his own mind, and finds out that throughout history there have been multiple kyogres after the original one was locked away, They all became one mind over time as they each became kyogre after the other died. he finds he has to fight the previous kyogre "rio" as a final test. (this is actually completely independent of the "process"
-After a hard fought battle, Will wins, and all the previous kyogres join his mind giving him millenia of knowledge.
-When will awakens, he finds that the process has been completed, he has unlocked the chains on kyogre and has become the ultimate master of anything to do with water. He has also gained a well built body that is 16 feet tall, some light armor, a bluish glow, and the ability to transform into a kyogre-like pokemon. He now knows everything to do with the sea including the lives of all its creatures. His current power is unknown but it is extremely high. He is now also ageless and has regeneration (but he is not invulnerable, just really hard to kill). He is now searching for a group to help stop any forces in the world.
-Light-gale recently had a fight with Shaka, it was intense, and she was nearly killed, but xaleg swooped in and saved her life. (Ah I get it now! this is like one of those boss fights where if you get too close to winning the boss pulls out a trump card! I'm very sorry, Garioshi for earlier, I didn't realize!)
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#12GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 10:19:00 PM
Shaka was running to Poli's location and happened across Isaac.

Shaka: You! How did you-

Isaac: These amazing f***ing arms.

Shaka: Fine. I shall see to your death personally!

Isaac: Not on my watch!

Shaka: Oh, how pathetic.

Isaac: Did you just call me pathetic? *eye twitch* THAT'S THE LAST F***ING STRAW, IDIOT! YOU WILL DIE, NOT ME!

His entire body glowed with fire, showing preparation for an all-out attack.

Isaac: COME GET SOME!

Shaka: Very well, killer.

They charged. Isaac was throwing a storm of punches, to little effect. Shaka punched him right in the gut, leaving him gasping for breath. He raised his hand to chop the head off and plunged in. His hand met a sword, soon joined by another.

Luke: Ah, ah, ah! Can't let you do that, StarPerson!

Asch: Yeah, shut your trap, killer, or you and I will scrap!

Shaka: What?

Isaac: I guess I should be thankful.

Shaka: ...I shall return. You've distracted me for too long! Farewell, killer!

Luke: Who was that?

Asch: You expect me to know?

Luke: True. Do you know, Isaac?

Isaac: His name's Shaka. He's trying to kill me and Poli, and possibly more!

Luke: Why?

Isaac: We killed people.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#13GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 10:25:44 PM
The idea of Shaka is that he's so powerful that he can only be defeated by Poli, Gale, (Possibly) Vortex, Isaac, and Mephistopheles combined.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#14protobakurionPosted 2/26/2013 10:29:31 PM
Garioshi posted...
The idea of Shaka is that he's so powerful that he can only be defeated by Poli, Gale, (Possibly) Vortex, Isaac, and Mephistopheles combined.

Jace has done nothing wrong right?
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#15GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 10:31:27 PM
protobakurion posted...
Garioshi posted...

---

Well, he hasn't killed hundreds/thousands/millions, which is Shaka's main gripe.
---
#16protobakurionPosted 2/26/2013 10:35:15 PM
Garioshi posted...
protobakurion posted...
Garioshi posted...

---

Well, he hasn't killed hundreds/thousands/millions, which is Shaka's main gripe.

Wow... Shaka has something stuck up his butt big time lol.
---
---
#17GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 10:39:45 PM
protobakurion posted...
Garioshi posted...
protobakurion posted...
Garioshi posted...

---

---

How, exactly? That's his purpose in this universe.
---
#18protobakurionPosted 2/26/2013 10:41:47 PM
Garioshi posted...
protobakurion posted...
Garioshi posted...
protobakurion posted...
Garioshi posted...

---

---

I didn't mean it literally but what about the other sins like lust, greed, or gluttony?
---
---
#19willingmessPosted 2/26/2013 10:44:11 PM
Garioshi posted...
protobakurion posted...
Garioshi posted...
protobakurion posted...
Garioshi posted...

---

---

When we destroy shaka, can light-gale absorb his energy, and then go into her own dimension to charge up a huge bomb to "cleanse" the earth?
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#20GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 10:48:47 PM(edited)
Tell me the characters that have those sins. And Shaka has a bigger gripe with murder than anything else.

EDIT: Will, Shaka will go after anyone who does a sin and I think completely cleansing the earth would be Deus Ex Machina.
---