This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Part 9!

#21protobakurionPosted 2/26/2013 10:51:12 PM
Garioshi posted...
Tell me the characters that have those sins. And Shaka has a bigger gripe with murder than anything else.

EDIT: Will, Shaka will go after anyone who does a sin and I think completely cleansing the earth would be Deus Ex Machina.

I think Tableflip's group is lustful. Maybe it's the wrong group lol but I'm tired so goodnight.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#22GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 10:54:44 PM
protobakurion posted...
Garioshi posted...
Tell me the characters that have those sins. And Shaka has a bigger gripe with murder than anything else.

EDIT: Will, Shaka will go after anyone who does a sin and I think completely cleansing the earth would be Deus Ex Machina.

I think Tableflip's group is lustful. Maybe it's the wrong group lol but I'm tired so goodnight.
---

Oh, well that's comic relief lust.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#23willingmessPosted 2/26/2013 11:01:12 PM
protobakurion posted...
Garioshi posted...

---

I think that will can be best described as the embodiment of jealousy (or at least earlier he was) poli: gluttony, (and murder) gale: rage (and murder) tableflip's group is lust, The people of LotRS: pride, I don't know who could embody sloth... and clipboardman is the last one I can't remember its name....
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#24Dreadtion2Posted 2/26/2013 11:01:15 PM
Garioshi posted...
The idea of Shaka is that he's so powerful that he can only be defeated by Poli, Gale, (Possibly) Vortex, Isaac, and Mephistopheles combined.

hmmmmm yep Axiom would definitely be on Shaka's list of sinners
---
official scientist of team miror. shadow pokemon: haunter
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#25GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 11:09:52 PM
Dreadtion2 posted...
Garioshi posted...
The idea of Shaka is that he's so powerful that he can only be defeated by Poli, Gale, (Possibly) Vortex, Isaac, and Mephistopheles combined.

But Axiom's invincible.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#26Dreadtion2Posted 2/26/2013 11:13:39 PM
Garioshi posted...
Dreadtion2 posted...
Garioshi posted...

But Axiom's invincible.

sooo your point is
---
#27GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 11:21:08 PM
Dreadtion2 posted...
Garioshi posted...
Dreadtion2 posted...
Garioshi posted...

But Axiom's invincible.

sooo your point is

Shaka isn't. He also isn't suicidal enough. I'm making it so Shaka only punishes murder, okay?
---
#28Dreadtion2Posted 2/26/2013 11:23:49 PM
Garioshi posted...
Dreadtion2 posted...
Garioshi posted...
Dreadtion2 posted...
Garioshi posted...

But Axiom's invincible.

sooo your point is

Shaka isn't. He also isn't suicidal enough. I'm making it so Shaka only punishes murder, okay?

o..kidoki
---
#29GarioshiPosted 2/26/2013 11:26:29 PM
What're you typing on? I'm on a 3DS and I don't put 2 periods in a row in the middle of a word.
---
#30Dreadtion2Posted 2/26/2013 11:27:35 PM
info on Axiom

he can die he's just OP
---