This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Part 9!

#41ChangliniPosted 2/27/2013 3:15:31 AM(edited)
[---Activity Post---]
(Uka-6 can use judgement, shnap, the entire place is what DST hoped to be!)
(3:00am LoTSS time)

Durring a short break from the SR, the guard security head, Petite, and Martini head to the resting lounge. After closing his eyes for a few moments, the GSH is surprised at what he just saw.

GSH-----"Whoa, that was weird..."
Petite----"What?"
GSH-----"I think I dosed off, and had a dream about Prindle.."
Petite----"Ooh, about?"
GSH-----"I asked him about that person in golden clad armor we've recently been keeping track of, and the disappearance of the heartless.."

Petite, now really interested, sat down in the rest room next to the Guard Security Head.

Petite----"Continue."
GSH-----"Everything was all white, and Prindle was just standing in the middle of it all, staring down as he usually does."
Petite----" And the question?"
GSH-----"He told me that the golden guy keeps saying we're all sinners all the time, bu-"
Petite----"It's true, isn't it?"

The Guard security head sternly looks at Petite.

GSH-----"That Primal Pokemon Purge incident was, and will be always be known as an accident."
Petite----"Strange, I was thinking of all the small things, like lying, bullying, and dr-"
GSH------"That's enough, anyways, most of the heartless disappeared for some reason, and then I said swoosh."
Martini----"Swoosh?"
GSH-------"SWOOSH!*

Petite and the GSH realize who they're staring at.

Both---"Martini!"
_______

The people of LotRS: pride

Thought I made them sound partly humble, hmm..
*Thinks back a few topics*

Well, sure, they take Pride in there ability to easily capture legendary Pokemon, and conduct tests on them. After release, the data they collected is able to help them make tools, or weapons that could only be easily made by collecting data fro the legendary Pokemon(Ie, Uka-6's judgement, a human friendly version of Palkia's energy fishing rod, etc.).

But, I don't think they would let themselves be corrupted by it. I mean, look at the cleaning crew, and the reason why they do the WCSs(The latter is to partly humble themselves against the forces of invincibility, that they will fight back against.),
#42GarioshiPosted 2/27/2013 3:55:11 AM
Shaka: Poli, you are probably the worst... Razing the world twice and eating random people is unforgivable! Ask for remorse in Hell!

Shaka sped in, knocking Poli off his feet.

Isaac: Oh, s-

Shaka: Any last words, killers?
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#43PolimarioPosted 2/27/2013 4:04:03 AM
Garioshi posted...
Shaka: Poli, you are probably the worst... Razing the world twice and eating random people is unforgivable! Ask for remorse in Hell!

Shaka sped in, knocking Poli off his feet.

Isaac: Oh, s-

Shaka: Any last words, killers?

Poli ---- "Yeah."

Poli froze Shaka solid before he could do anything.

Poli ---- "One. I've already died for my actions. Two.

Get better fashion sense. And a sense for the real evil, while you're at it."
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#44GarioshiPosted 2/27/2013 4:10:55 AM
Garioshi posted...
The idea of Shaka is that he's so powerful that he can only be defeated by Poli, Gale, (Possibly) Vortex, Isaac, and Mephistopheles combined.

Shaka broke free effortlessly, getting ready to kill Isaac and Poli.

Shaka: The fact still stands: You took too many innocent lives to be forgiven. Now, tell me. Would you prefer to be impaled on the wall or on the ceiling?
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#45PolimarioPosted 2/27/2013 4:46:11 AM
Garioshi posted...
Garioshi posted...
The idea of Shaka is that he's so powerful that he can only be defeated by Poli, Gale, (Possibly) Vortex, Isaac, and Mephistopheles combined.

Shaka broke free effortlessly, getting ready to kill Isaac and Poli.

Shaka: The fact still stands: You took too many innocent lives to be forgiven. Now, tell me. Would you prefer to be impaled on the wall or on the ceiling?

Poli ---- "Actually, if I had to choose an end, I'd rather it be nice and peaceful."
Shaka --- "Not in a blue moon, sinner."

Shaka rushed to Poli, and repeatedly stabbed him. Poli was laughing, as his wounds healed.

Poli ---- "Gosh, love how hypocritical you are. You attack us for sinning, yet you're no better by trying to kill us."

Shaka rushed him, jabbed him, and threw him into a wall. Issac attacked with Blaze Kick, but Shaka catapulted him into Poli.

Shaka --- "You've earned your death, monster."

Before Shaka could strike, Issac used Blaze Kick to launch the Dracid into Shaka, and Poli pummeled him into the ground.

Poli ---- "If you think I'm going down as easily as Issac over there, think again."

Poli was going to deliver the killing blow, but Shaka sped away, and back, Ramming Poli into the ground. Before Shaka could kill, Sonya fired Annihilator shots from her Golden Gun, the Light/Dark energy bursts sending Shaka careening.

Shaka slowly got up, and sped off.

This isn't over. I will finish the job.

Poli got up, and brushed the dirt off as his wounds healed up. Issac limped over, and Sonya Shifted into Deoxys-D to heal him with Recover.

Poli ---- "That guy's the biggest joke I've seen. He says we've sinned by killing, yet he tries to kill us."
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#46ChangliniPosted 2/27/2013 5:24:09 AM
[---The Park---]
The white entity questions, but the white legendary answers!
(3:40am LOTSS time.)

The clothed white ten feet tall Legendary stood calmly within the light of the falling moon. Even though he was wife awake, Anna, Arckson, and the other grunts were battling the will to sleep. Even with Uka-6 hovering above them, still keeping track of the signal, only the RS was still wide awake to receive her message.

"White is moving."

Good, it's about time a true one shown itself onto my presence.
Still, is it even connected to that other?

Before he could continue thinking, the white entity floated up from within the ground, stopping just before the shining lake infront of it. The thing settled down, its misty veil calmly spreading through the countless grass hairs that calmly move back and forth from its presence, as if rejuvenated.

Anna------"..are.. you seeing.. This?"
Arckson--"..yes.. ..look at those.. tire tracks that.. destroyed.."
RS---------"Don't make me change you two "

They turned quiet, watching the fading white mist spread over to the muddy tire tracks that destroyed the plant life. The mud then starts becoming pierced by multiple bright green grass stems, and is soon erased from the common view, leaving all who watched surprised.

The entity, now staring at its reflection, under the sandstorm like night sky, calmly thinks, ignoring the group of trained Pokemon, and Disaster Prevention grunts surrounding it.

..what.. what am.. ..I?
..a monster..? ..A.. a person? ..everything?

The entity lifts its head up, its eyes staring through the sandstorm like space above.

..I can tell.. Each if those things apart.. Like..
Like if.. I have been apart of them.. Since.. Forever..

The entity looks around it, meeting its hypnotizing eyes with each and every stare from the grunts that surround it. RS starts to approach, with the two women.

Who.. Are they..?
They.. Look.. So.. Familiar..

The entity sees the grunts blankly staring back at it, entranced by the calmness coming from its glare.

..no.. I'm doing it again..
I.. I should.. ..go now..

It lifts its faded veil from off the ground, and floats upwards into the sky, passing right through Uka-6, scaring Muter, Lugand, and the rest of her crew as they see the solid looking white entity pass right through the ship, and themselves.

RS-----"Where is it heading?"

That question was then met with an answer by the now rejuvenated grunts.

Arckson---"The hospital, guess it could sense the three others like it."
RS----------"Or.. that's where it originally came from."

With that said, they dispersed.
(4:50 am LOTSS time)

[Also, is everyone fine with me doing the time keeping?]
[Gonna do a post about Fortuna and Goodman next]
#47protobakurionPosted 2/27/2013 6:35:49 AM
Axiom can die. Jace's Maximus is probably Axiom's greatest counter right now.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#48TVirusPredatorPosted 2/27/2013 7:07:43 AM
Waiting on Gubbey...

So that's what it feels like...
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#49protobakurionPosted 2/27/2013 7:12:39 AM
@Changlini Leave Ycre to me. I'm going to get to him later today when I get out of school.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#50Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 7:12:55 AM
TVirusPredator posted...
Waiting on Gubbey...

So that's what it feels like...

Sorry ;_;

I wanted to wait until I could get on the computer to make a post, but I don't want to keep you waiting. So I'll use the 3DS (Like I'm doing now).
---
Official Team Miror Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3