This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Part 9!

#451OcarinaofToastPosted 3/2/2013 9:00:17 AM(edited)
Dawn of the first non-canon posts. 49 posts remain...

Jabba: Hey Tableflip, do you wanna go get some root beer?

Tableflip: Sure!

Then Kraid sweps in and destroys the earth!
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!!!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman
#452TableFlipPosted 3/2/2013 9:01:30 AM
Jessica sat in a chair.

"I wish I could have a pony army",she thought.

"Wait,I'm magic!"

She eventually turned all of the characters into horses and took over the world with her pony army.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#453TVirusPredatorPosted 3/2/2013 9:03:27 AM
"I think I've got something that'll take care of this barrier." Katherine said, as she pulled out a vial of black powder. "Concentrated shadow magic. By itself, it won't do much, but if we sprinkle it on, say, a weapon..." She then poured the powder onto her chakrams, and punched through the barrier.

"Thanks." Pryce said. "Now hang back, we can end this."

"Hey! I said I'd get a fight in eventually!"

"Tell you what. You can spar with me when we're back in the Land of the Rising and Setting Sun. We can wait 'til after the movie, we can do it before, your choice."

"...okay, you win."

"Thanks. Oh, I'm still gonna need you to be ready with any healing remedies you might have."

"Healing remedies? Are you..."

"If it helps, I won't be the only one hammering on him, so I probably won't put in as much energy."

"...just be careful. I know you do what you have to for your friends, but just remember that there are people you have to live for as well."

They both looked into each other's eyes for a moment, and then Pryce turned in the direction of Shaka. "All right, everyone! Whatever you've got, use it now!" He then closed his eyes, and held up his Keyblade. When he opened his eyes, they were glowing red, and he said "GOHADOGA BURST!!!" The Japanese character that appears on his back whenever he uses Hado then appeared in front of the tip of the Keyblade, and purple fireballs erupted from the symbol, striking Shaka.

OoC: I actually don't know the other's nuclear powers that well, so I'll let you guys continue, but I think you've got the general idea of what's going on.

Oh, and Garioshi, the fireballs are target seeking, so they can't be avoided that easily.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#454ChangliniPosted 3/2/2013 9:07:54 AM(edited)
TableFlip posted...
Jessica sat in a chair.

"Wait,I'm magic!"

She eventually turned all of the characters into horses and took over the world with her pony army.

I was about to make a response about the SoCs, but..
This is an argument that I wouldn't make it out remotely okay, so..

I'm glad most of the NER characters that I've yet to revealed are still just nameless voices.
____

Also, I have a very strong dislike to magic.
Luckily, I have a trump card of all trump cards, but that'd be just.. Meh.
#455PolimarioPosted 3/2/2013 9:06:49 AM
Wario takes over TableFlip Land!

Who will save the day?

Walui- wait, he won't. He says it's Waluigi Time!
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#456TVirusPredatorPosted 3/2/2013 9:08:47 AM
Looks like I'm reposting my last post into the next topic...
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#457Chandler014Posted 3/2/2013 9:09:21 AM
TVirusPredator posted...
"I think I've got something that'll take care of this barrier." Katherine said, as she pulled out a vial of black powder. "Concentrated shadow magic. By itself, it won't do much, but if we sprinkle it on, say, a weapon..." She then poured the powder onto her chakrams, and punched through the barrier.

"Thanks." Pryce said. "Now hang back, we can end this."

"Hey! I said I'd get a fight in eventually!"

"Tell you what. You can spar with me when we're back in the Land of the Rising and Setting Sun. We can wait 'til after the movie, we can do it before, your choice."

"...okay, you win."

"Thanks. Oh, I'm still gonna need you to be ready with any healing remedies you might have."

"Healing remedies? Are you..."

"If it helps, I won't be the only one hammering on him, so I probably won't put in as much energy."

"...just be careful. I know you do what you have to for your friends, but just remember that there are people you have to live for as well."

They both looked into each other's eyes for a moment, and then Pryce turned in the direction of Shaka. "All right, everyone! Whatever you've got, use it now!" He then closed his eyes, and held up his Keyblade. When he opened his eyes, they were glowing red, and he said "GOHADOGA BURST!!!" The Japanese character that appears on his back whenever he uses Hado then appeared in front of the tip of the Keyblade, and purple fireballs erupted from the symbol, striking Shaka.

OoC: I actually don't know the other's nuclear powers that well, so I'll let you guys continue, but I think you've got the general idea of what's going on.

Oh, and Garioshi, the fireballs are target seeking, so they can't be avoided that easily.

Vortex: Got It!
Vortex Unleashed His Spirit Summoning. He Jumped on the Wyvern and Began Flying Towards Shaka.
Vortex: Dark Blade Rollerblade of Destruction!
Vortex and the Wyvern began Whirling in a circle super fast, and Ran Faster then the Speed of Sound into Shaka.
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#458GarioshiPosted 3/2/2013 9:09:49 AM
Sorry, I was asleep >_<
---
Official Wes and Michael of Team Miror.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#459TableFlipPosted 3/2/2013 9:12:31 AM
Changlini posted...
TableFlip posted...
Jessica sat in a chair.

"Wait,I'm magic!"

I was about to make a response about the SoCs, but..
This is an argument that I wouldn't make it out remotely okay, so..

I'm glad most of the NER characters that I've yet to revealed are still just nameless voices.
____

Also, I have a very strong dislike to magic.
Luckily, I have a trump card of all trump cards, but that'd be just.. Meh.

Jessica's magic cannot hurt anyone.Plus I won't go "JESSICA WINZ THE FIHT MY MAKNG U EXPL0DE!"
---
I don't even know anymore.
#460OcarinaofToastPosted 3/2/2013 9:14:57 AM
BTW Tableflip, a while back you were trying to determine who is the main character of out group.

Isn't the whole group filled with main characters?
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!!!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman