This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Part 9!

#61TVirusPredatorPosted 2/27/2013 10:55:44 AM
Gubbey posted...
Changlini posted...
continued to start raping its long body around it.

I hope to Arceus that that's a typo.

My thoughts upon reading that were, in general, the same, but they actually went more along the lines of "Uh... someone made a mistake! XD". I knew what he actually meant, which made it all the more funny for me.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#62ChangliniPosted 2/27/2013 11:04:11 AM(edited)
Alright, if nothing catastrophic happens to this topic, my account, or myself while I'm walking the dog, I'll start on ending that small ark with Marknam', Fortuna, the students, and the Blumeg berry.
___

I also would suggest taking out that misspelling out of the quotes, but that's just me paranoid.
#63ChangliniPosted 2/27/2013 12:44:34 PM(edited)
[---The Valley---]
(4:35 AM)

Fortuna started to move towards the Blumeg mound, all the while Goodman kept watch, and the night sky started to show the light of dawn. As the being of Luck and Fortune got ever closer to the mound and rock, the area around her feet bowed to her presence.

Fortuna----"If my grace is what you have sought for, then this plant will receive it!"

The lady of Luck and Fortune starts to make the stone area around the two glow vibrantly, the colors of each organic object around them become pure to the view of the eyes of the students watching from afar.

Student 2---"Alright.. Cassandra will be okay but, we better get Satchet to the-"
Student 1---"Look over their! That area is glowing!"
Student 3---"Shh! Do you want to wake up all the other wild pokemon around here?!"

They continued forward, ever sneaking past the various sleeping groups of Deino, Bayleaf, and Armaldo. Each step the got closer, the view of the Lady with a Wheel replacing her waist grew brighter, until the group was within hearing distance.

Fortuna----------''I, Fortuna!"
All Students----"!!!!!!"
Fortuna-----------"Will grace you with my presence!"
Student 2--------"Is that.. Goodman?
Student 1--------"That's bad, we'd have to stay away, since we can't handle being near it."

They continued to watch the lady of Luck, and Fortune as she gave the mound her blessing. And after the lady of Luck, and Fortune finished giving it to the mound, Goodman enveloped her within his veil, and continued to fade within the background.

Student 3------"What Cassandra? Where do I think they went?"
Student 2------"After that light show, it's obvious that it-he took that Fortuna to a place of great importance to her, as a thank you."
Student 1------"Wait.. I think I see someone... It's-"
!!!-----------------"Sigh, to be honest, I kinda liked being inside there, despite the pain of being decapitated.."

They see in the distance, just before the mound, a Ghostly tanned Woman in black, wearing what would resemble the Orre Pin triumphantly on her chest. And after a few more minutes of waiting to see what would happen, they all saw an unusual stem sprout out of the mound, just as the glow from its surroundings have faded into obscurity.

!!!----------------"..The price we payed for the wonder berries, aye Goodman?"

She walked out towards the horizon, and faded back within the fading darkness that surrounds the valley. For now, the sun was about to rise out of the ground, and the-

Student 2----"We better get going, Satchet isn't looking good."

They all agreed, and continued to follow the path to the large gates of the black wall, being meet by none other than the driver, the teacher, and the Donphan when they got there! After getting back on the open bed behind an old truck, Marknam' was told the full story.

Marknam'----"Alright, you three... Only one of you was able to understand both Cassandra and Satchet.."
"You also didn't call yourselves in.."
"...And you left the area that you should've waited for us to come back for you!"

The students, along with the Coiled up Cassandra, feared for their lives as the voice of Marknam' got louder!

Marknam'-----"But.. after reviewing what happened, I'll give you all a pass, for now."
Everyone------"Sigh."
Driver-----------"Alright, to the hospital! Sam will take care of the sighting of Fortuna and Goodman."

They continued on back to the hospital. But on the truck, Marknam' stared at the brightening sky.
"Martini.."

(5:00 AM)
[Event, you can decide where Goodman Takes Fortuna.]
#64XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/27/2013 2:01:30 PM
Fortuna looks around and sees Goodman and his daughter.

"I was not aware that you had a daughter. Shall I bless her with good luck, wherever she may be?" -Fortuna.
---
"Missed me?" -Martini.

"No. We need to ask you some questions. I think I'll call Marknam." -Petite.

"The teacher? Why her?" -Martini.

"She seems to be the most... interested in this case." -Petite.

"Well I don't know what 'this case' is but..." -Martini.

He notices something approaching really fast.

"I've gotta go." -Martini.
---
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#65Chandler014Posted 2/27/2013 2:24:01 PM
Uh, TVirus, Gubbey. I'm not sure if you meant it or not, but there were a few things on you're stories that were a little off. First, TVirus, your post was good, except no one, even Vortex knew that his and Tyler's father was a demon. I was planning on Tyler coming down and revealing it to everyone along with his return, which i could still do, just you got that part wrong. and Gubbey, I'm not sure whether you meant it or not, but Mephistopheles wasn't the person that killed Tyler and Vortex's mother. It was Vortex himself who killed her out of jealousy and influence by darkness. (Tyler's mother told him in hell, if no one remembered.)
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#66Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 2:29:06 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Uh, TVirus, Gubbey. I'm not sure if you meant it or not, but there were a few things on you're stories that were a little off. First, TVirus, your post was good, except no one, even Vortex knew that his and Tyler's father was a demon. I was planning on Tyler coming down and revealing it to everyone along with his return, which i could still do, just you got that part wrong. and Gubbey, I'm not sure whether you meant it or not, but Mephistopheles wasn't the person that killed Tyler and Vortex's mother. It was Vortex himself who killed her out of jealousy and influence by darkness. (Tyler's mother told him in hell, if no one remembered.)

Does Vortex know he killed his own mother? Or did the darkness cloud his memory?
---
Official Team Miror Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#67GarioshiPosted 2/27/2013 2:30:09 PM
Shaka's supposed to be ridiculously overpowered so that the hunted have to team up to defeat him. Poli seems to be on par with Shaka, which he shouldn't be.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#68Chandler014Posted 2/27/2013 2:33:24 PM
Gubbey posted...
Chandler014 posted...

Does Vortex know he killed his own mother? Or did the darkness cloud his memory?

He Knows, and he's happy about it. I imagined that when Mephy and his group defeat him the first time, he gets up laughing Maniacally and Reveals it to the group. My idea though.
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#69Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 2:35:28 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Gubbey posted...
Chandler014 posted...

He Knows, and he's happy about it. I imagined that when Mephy and his group defeat him the first time, he gets up laughing Maniacally and Reveals it to the group. My idea though.

Oh wow, I messed up big time. I suppose I have to redo the whole thing, then...
---
Official Team Miror Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#70TVirusPredatorPosted 2/27/2013 2:40:17 PM
Chandler014 posted...

I thought they at least knew that Vortex was a demon himself. I mean, he was Mel's old lap dog, right?
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu