This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs: Part 9!

#71Chandler014Posted 2/27/2013 2:53:07 PM
Gubbey posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Gubbey posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Uh, TVirus, Gubbey. I'm not sure if you meant it or not, but there were a few things on you're stories that were a little off. First, TVirus, your post was good, except no one, even Vortex knew that his and Tyler's father was a demon. I was planning on Tyler coming down and revealing it to everyone along with his return, which i could still do, just you got that part wrong. and Gubbey, I'm not sure whether you meant it or not, but Mephistopheles wasn't the person that killed Tyler and Vortex's mother. It was Vortex himself who killed her out of jealousy and influence by darkness. (Tyler's mother told him in hell, if no one remembered.)

Does Vortex know he killed his own mother? Or did the darkness cloud his memory?

He Knows, and he's happy about it. I imagined that when Mephy and his group defeat him the first time, he gets up laughing Maniacally and Reveals it to the group. My idea though.

Oh wow, I messed up big time. I suppose I have to redo the whole thing, then...

Up to you and TVirus. Frankly, I thought you could leave it, and TVirus edit his slightly where the group don't know Vortex can Regenerate, Vortex gets up and Laughs.

TVirus posted...
I thought they at least knew that Vortex was a demon himself. I mean, he was Mel's old lap dog, right?

No one knew Tyler and Vortex were Half Demon until Zora told Tyler, Erika, Kiera, Sky, and Terra about it and Credillylad's origin. That Group had not Seen Mephy and Pryce since before Tyler came back, so they haven't told them yet.
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#72TVirusPredatorPosted 2/27/2013 2:58:11 PM
^Ah, okay. I think it's too late to edit, so I'll just post it again with some alterations.

BTW, do you wanna interrupt Katherine, or do you want me to make another post where we see her fight?
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#73Gubbey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 3:00:09 PM
Mephy's entire plan revolved around the assumption that Vortex missed his mother. Why would he run and embrace "her" rather than running "her" through?
---
Official Team Miror Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#74TVirusPredatorPosted 2/27/2013 3:02:21 PM
"I won't lie and say that what just happened wasn't a little bit twisted," Pryce said, walking over to Mephistopheles so that he could comfort him. "but I do see where you come from."

"...when you killed Poli," Mephistopheles asked. "did you feel this?"

"A little bit. But I got over it. You wanna know the secret?"

Mephistopheles nodded in response.

"You have to know, and I mean really know, that you killed the right person. Or demon. Or whatever. Vortex would've gotten back to his Heartless, he couldn't have been allowed to stay kicking."

"I guess that makes sense... so why do I still feel so horrible?"

"Time heals all wounds. And I'm really sorry to say this, but because of how you did it, it'll take a little more time than normal."

Mephistopheles hung his head.

"But anyway," Pryce said, to try and put the regular smile on the demon's face. "do you always cross-dress for revenge?"

But Mephistopheles was in no mood for humor. He clung to Pryce, weeping in his shirt.

"There, there." Pryce said, hugging Mephistopheles and patting his back, not caring about the potential chemical properties of demon tears. "Let it out."

"Ahhhh." Katherine said, getting up from the bench as she finally got her bearings on reality. She noticed a bleeding Vortex on the floor. "Fight's over already? What did I miss?" She said as she turned to Pryce and Mephistopheles, surprised to find the demon crying on her old friend.

Pryce turned and gave Katherine a solemn look, which let her knew that now wasn't a good time to interrupt. "You don't wanna know." he told her.

Suddenly, energy shots knocked everyone back. Vortex was standing up, still alive.

"He's not dead!?" Mephistopheles exclaimed.

"No, but it looks like he's a little bit angry." Pryce answered.

"Well, you two got all the fun last time." Katherine asked. "Mind letting a lady have a go?"

Pryce and Mephistopheles looked at each other, then back at Katherine. "Ladies first." Pryce said. "We'll back you up if things get too tough."

"You're saying you don't think I can--"

"If, Katherine, if!"

Katherine then had a smile on her face. "...good answer." She then turned to Vortex, and brought out her chakrams. "All right, Vortex. Let's see if you know how to treat a lady."

OoC: Chandler, Garioshi, feel free to have your characters interrupt if you want.

More OoC: ^That work, Chandler?
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#75Chandler014Posted 2/27/2013 3:06:22 PM
Gubbey posted...
Mephy's entire plan revolved around the assumption that Vortex missed his mother. Why would he run and embrace "her" rather than running "her" through?

I figured Vortex would still embrace her to Fool Mephy's team, and catch them off guard. My idea though, up to you.

TVirus posted...
That work, Chandler?

Yeah. Also, I'll have my Characters appear if Katherine begins losing to Vortex. That work with you?
---
#76GarioshiPosted 2/27/2013 3:09:04 PM
Shaka: Again? My energy must be draining... I suppose I should go after Vortex next.

He speeds off, leaving Isaac and Poli behind.

Vortex: Ah, that's much better! Now to-

He was interrupted by Shaka kicking him, sending him flying back.

Shaka: Prepare to die!
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#77Chandler014Posted 2/27/2013 3:11:26 PM
Garioshi posted...
Shaka: Again? My energy must be draining... I suppose I should go after Vortex next.

Now my plan is Ruined.
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.....I guess i can put her in my idea, never mind.
---
#78GarioshiPosted 2/27/2013 3:12:46 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Garioshi posted...

Now my plan is Ruined.

...Shaka's a dude.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#79Chandler014Posted 2/27/2013 3:14:02 PM
Garioshi posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Garioshi posted...

Now my plan is Ruined.

...Shaka's a dude.

......Whoops.... His photo looks a lot like a girl with the hair.
---
#80ChangliniPosted 2/27/2013 3:17:11 PM
Prindle..
Yes, Sam?
..what does LOR contain?
Oh, it just seems to contain information about the certain event during the great shift that we just don't have, like more information about the two realities, this..other world that seems to be devoid of Pokemon.. And basically, a lot of things that shouldn't be taken out.. Again.

The sun was starting to shine within the horizon, and Monicle came back in to Prindle's room, finding that the bed of Prindle was empty!

Monicle------"Ms.Octillery!"
Ms.Octillery-"Not now! I have a Serperior suffering from severe burns!"
Monicle------"Why can't you just put it within a Pokemon, and heal it?"
Ms.Oct-------"Maybe, I don't know, Because we don't have that healing machine?!"
Monicle------"Fi-"
Ms.Oct-------"Don't give me lip, boy!"

With that, she rushes off with two other staf members, leaving Monicle to be alone in the room where Prindle should be, then he sees the time.

Monicle------"Alright, it's Five in the morning, time to get answers."

He starts to call Kyogre through his upgraded tablet, but only the answering machine is heard.

Monicle-------"Liar!"
*Hangs up*
________

The white entity that is Prindle, with only the outlines of its eyes barely visible, arrives at the front doors of the hospital.

Where.. Should I go?

It passes right through the doors that lead into the lobby, then sees a crowd around one of the televisions. Along the crowd, the entity sees Marknam', three students, and a Seviper talking to a staff member.

.. That person.. Seems so.. Familiar..

The entity calmly hovers through a number of the patients, and staff walking about, and finally rests its head directly above Marknam', who was about to lecture her students.

Marknam'-----"Alright.. Ugh.. I feel.. like the weight of everything around me sits on-top of me.."
Staff 1----------"Well, it's because you've stopped sleeping for the past few days."
Marknam'------"You're right.. Just.. Give my.. Regards to Lu.."

..Lu... Who.. Is Lu?..

Curious about the mentioned name, the entity calmly hovers behind the Staff member, following him to a locked room. The staff member knocks on the door.

Monicle----"Who is it?"
Staff 1------"Marknam' wanted me to say that she gives her regards to Lu."
Monicle-----"Well, tell her he said thanks."

The person leaves the closed door, but the white entity is left alone.

..Lu.. Is he.. In there?
..must.. Check...

It phases through the door, and pokes its head out of the other side, seeing a Doctor pacing back and forth by a bed.

..That bed.. I feel.. Needed there..

The entity exits the door, and lays its veil all over the hospital bed, its eyes staring down at the doctor, who continued to pace in front of the barely visible eyes of the entity.

Monicle---Alright, gonna have to keep lying until Prindle shows himself.. He better show up somewhere! Ugh, what if it's another disappearance?!

Monicle continued to panic, but his thoughts on Prindle resonated with the entity.

..Show.. Myself..
I.. Should show.. Myself..

Monicle stopped pacing, sensing a presence near him, he looks at the bed, seeing the stare of two eyes infront of him. While he continued to be calmed by the eyes, the entity became fully visible onto the doctor.

Monicle--"..now.. Who are.. you?"

Who.. Am.. I?
.. I think.. I am.. Prindle..
Lu ..Prindle!

With that, the entity starts forming its mist like veil into a body, until Monicle sees that, after the process was done, he was staring at Prindle!

The day continued.