This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would happen if PKRS spread to humans?

#1javel34Posted 2/26/2013 9:22:50 PM
Scenario:

Dude open mouth kisses Ponyta and gets PKRS, he then hops on a plane and passes it to the next guy, so on and so forth. Now do you think PKRS poses a grave threat to the human race or would it simply pass through us?

PKRS is a blood born disease obviously thus it's like Ebola IRL, I'm guessing it would absolutely devestate the human race.
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733
#2Catcher_FreemanPosted 2/26/2013 9:24:04 PM
PKRS doesn't have any negative effect on Pokemon, and makes them grow stronger faster, so I assume it'd do the same for humans.
---
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
#3UmuruPosted 2/26/2013 9:26:25 PM
Catcher_Freeman posted...
PKRS doesn't have any negative effect on Pokemon, and makes them grow stronger faster, so I assume it'd do the same for humans.

The effect on one species doesn't mean it would affect another species the same way though. It could make humans stronger, or it could kill them, or it could even turn them into Pokemon!

...it would probably just make the person sick for a while though.
#4gladwyn101Posted 2/26/2013 9:34:44 PM
Umuru posted...

The effect on one species doesn't mean it would affect another species the same way though. It could make humans stronger, or it could kill them, or it could even turn them into Pokemon!

This please!
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#5Meta289Posted 2/26/2013 9:35:56 PM
I'm going to guess that PKRS just doesn't have any effect on humans.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#6SuperRup91Posted 2/26/2013 9:36:42 PM
pkrs = steroids...makes you get stronger, faster
#7Nerwrax15Posted 2/26/2013 9:39:01 PM
gladwyn101 posted...
Umuru posted...

This please!

All fun and games until you are turned into a Wobba.
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#8CakeOfLiesPosted 2/27/2013 5:39:13 AM
A human with PKRS would punch a guy and get 2x stronger than he normally would.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#9javel34(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 6:38:53 AM
Meta289 posted...
I'm going to guess that PKRS just doesn't have any effect on humans.

Neither does any animal flu until it mutates and jump to us.

It just takes one patient zero.
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733
#106bananzaPosted 2/27/2013 6:43:24 AM
They would grow older faster.
---
Official Articuno of the Pokemon X and Y boards.