This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

5 gens/17 years and no Electric/Steel robot Pokemon? Seriously Gamefreak?

#11wufei8706Posted 2/27/2013 12:10:42 AM
Ultimate_Nova_X posted...
wall-e

If only... :/
---
http://i45.tinypic.com/4sl82r.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Uu5mm.png
#12reaverzPosted 2/27/2013 12:15:16 AM
Rarely do hypothetical type combos end up looking as the fans expect them to. Just look at Reshiram and Ferrothorn- their Dragon/Fire and Grass/Steel designs are unlike what people expected for those type combos.

The Magnemite line is a very creative representation of the Electric/Steel combo.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#13LexifoxPosted 2/27/2013 12:18:01 AM
DarthLaharl posted...
jayman7 posted...
DarthLaharl posted...
Also, notice how Magnezone resembles a UFO or some kind of vehicle. Yeah..

Robots aren't necessarily humanoid. If you meant a humanoid robot, you should have said "android".

But that's just it, why should I have to say that when any reasonably intelligent person would already assume that that's what I meant? And then there's the link to an actual humanoid robot..

So does everybody on the internet have to stupid all of the time or can people just at least pretend like they have good sense if only just once a day...

So basically you're all buttmad that you ask for a robot and people show you a robot, and you assume that "intelligent" people will take a general term in a more specifc way, despite another, more accurate word already existing for it.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#14DarthLaharl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 12:45:27 AM
Lexifox posted...
DarthLaharl posted...
jayman7 posted...
DarthLaharl posted...
Also, notice how Magnezone resembles a UFO or some kind of vehicle. Yeah..

Robots aren't necessarily humanoid. If you meant a humanoid robot, you should have said "android".

But that's just it, why should I have to say that when any reasonably intelligent person would already assume that that's what I meant? And then there's the link to an actual humanoid robot..

So does everybody on the internet have to stupid all of the time or can people just at least pretend like they have good sense if only just once a day...

So basically you're all buttmad that you ask for a robot and people show you a robot, and you assume that "intelligent" people will take a general term in a more specifc way, despite another, more accurate word already existing for it.

I'm not mad at all. There is nothing another person on the internet can do to possibly upset me in any way. Now that that's out of the way let me make this very simple for you.

Me wonder when nintendoe make robott humann look pokaman that look lik a tradictional robutt.

Was that more clear? If I'd already mentioned mangnemite then common sense would tell a normal person that I've already considered and dismissed Magnezone as a possibility for what I was trying to say. If that's not enough I even provided a link to an actual humanoid robot and everything... What the hell is wrong with you people?
---
PSN: Unretributed