This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anime kinda ruins Pokemon for me......

#1CarbideTitanPosted 2/27/2013 3:48:10 PM
It's got so many plot holes.....
---
Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?
#2ecylisPosted 2/27/2013 3:48:34 PM
It's got so many flaws
---
http://i.imgur.com/NaW3frK.gif | Pokemon White: http://i.imgur.com/BlxTP3R.png | http://i.imgur.com/nkIs6q9.png
#3CarbideTitan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 3:56:11 PM
Pikachu can beat an Onyx with thundershock...but not a Snivy?
---
Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?
#4xiaolinpetPosted 2/27/2013 3:56:17 PM
Stop watching
---
Soulsilver FC: 3180-8615-3680
Platinum FC: 1978-3032-3870
#5UltimaZangetsuPosted 2/27/2013 3:57:06 PM
Aim for the horn
---
"As I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother ****er in the goddamn valley!"
#6MidnightCrewPosted 2/27/2013 3:57:57 PM
xiaolinpet posted...
Stop watching

---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.
#7CM_PLUNGEPosted 2/27/2013 4:07:19 PM
Don't watch it, I started watching the anime because of the games, I'm a fan of the games if I'm bored I don't need to watch the anime at all.
#8Defender31415Posted 2/27/2013 4:12:29 PM(edited)
MidnightCrew posted...
xiaolinpet posted...
Stop watching

Agreed; I actually quit during the Sinnoh season.
---
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), Eremos (Sandslash), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax)
#9gamester_12345Posted 2/27/2013 7:31:06 PM
I've lost track of the anime sometime before Johto that i only really discover episodes due to things such as....

Contest episodes
Characters of the Day (mainly, Hunter J, Francesca, that random Pokemon Connoisseuse in Burgundy's episode)
Reoccurring characters (Zoey, Ursula, Harley)
Big events (That one time May came back more awesome, Cynthia but not Dawn*, Charizard's planned comeback)
Or just general....interest (again, mainly Anabel, Francesca, Cynthia, Fantina <3)

The movies are fair game, only remember watching the 1st, 3rd, Manaphy, Jirachi and Deoxys movies...and even then, it's usually the side-characters or even antagonists that looks genuinely interesting. (Mewtwo, Molly, Butler/Diane....the Manaphy movie was more of May though...the Pirate and Ranger guy didn't impact much plot)

Just seems weird that the early movies had potentially world threatening aspects, but then they dipped down slightly with either no clear villain, or a villain for some weird goal.

But i guess there's aspects of each part of the franchise that would probably pull in fans of another part into.

*Note: Not that i hate Dawn, just that there was no reason she had to be in Unova with Cynthia, considering that May had valid reason for having a contest battle with Dawn due to Sinnoh...having contests, but there are only Musicals in Unova which places Dawn at a battle disadvantage anyway.

But then you look at May appearing at Sinnoh and you see she took several levels of awesomeness, evolving most of her Pokemon, she even have a Venusaur, despite losing slightly to Dawn, she still left a memorable impression to the fans even before revealing her new contest outfit...contest outfits tends to be Exotic anyway...still nice and varied though. :D
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2340
KoL: Plucky, currently a Accordion Thief
#10teehee_201Posted 2/27/2013 7:36:15 PM
Anime sucks. Only a few moments are worth watching.
---
3DS FC: 1590-4871-4357
YOLO: You obviously lack originality...