This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Smogon has banned Deoxys-D

#121MightyRevenantPosted 3/6/2013 7:27:07 AM
Oh, GameFAQs... </3
#122pokemonfreak97Posted 3/6/2013 7:37:13 AM
ShinyDittozero posted...
Lexifox posted...
pokemonzero posted...
You missed the point. I don't care if Kyurem-B is banned or Kyurem-W is lowered to OU. I want Kyurem-B and Kyurem-W to be in the same tier.

Why?

I believe that Kyurem-B should have stayed uber. Kyurem-B still has a high Attack BST(120) same Ability affect. Mostly the same moves and same speed as Kyurem-W. It Should Still Be UBER.

It was very racist to unban Black and not White.

Oh, for goodness' sake, anything involving the word "Black" is not a racial issue! If I move a black chair to the basement because I need another chair in the basement, that's not racist, that's moving furniture! Kyurem-B has Outrage and no good physical Ice STAB, so it is OU. Kyurem-W has Draco Meteor and Blizzard/Ice Beam, so it's Uber.

DEAL WITH IT and at least stop calling moving Pokémon for their utility racist.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#123galaxiadarknessPosted 3/6/2013 8:03:14 AM
GiftedACIII posted...

Love it, typical Gamefaqs logic. He destroyed me in logic and is telling the truth albeit a truth I don't want to hear so he must be a troll.

Plus your post was already countered on the first page of the discussion thread but you're just too lazy to read it aren't you? Sure, Deoxys-D can only know 4 moves but the opponent doesn't know which ones they are and it could be too late for a counter by the time they find out. Not to mention the player if hes good would know which flaw Deo-D would be having and would patch it up with teammates like say if he lacks skill swap he'll lure in Espeon and Xatu then take them out with a pursuit user. But that's irrelevant as the whole point is that Deo-D HAS the ability to take care of all his "counters". And that's enough to send him packing as that was the case of Garchomp and Blaziken. No clear counters. The only thing that OHKOs Deo-D in the entire OU is banded Tyranitar and Deo-D outspeeds him allowing at least a stealth rock on the switch and a spike if he didn't take advantage of that and send in something with justified to get a free boost.

Alright, lets agree to disagree about Deoxys-D. My opinion hasn't changed, and I doubt yours will either. I guess the metagame hasn't changed that much with him being banned anyway. The reason I called you a troll was because of your recently created account coupled with sentences like this:

lololol hilarious joke pal. Gamefaqs is #1 scrub site with Pokememes. The average gamefaqs user doesn't even know what IVs are let alone be either a. #1 on the PS! and PO ladder or b. be the finalists in the VGCs. The average smogonite,and not even the most noteworthy ones are constantly the in the top at tournaments and the ladder. In fact the entire showdown simulator is run by smogonites. So really, that post is just the dumbest post concerning competitive Pokemon ever.

I could pick it apart, but I won't. Just don't generalize so much.
---
GameFAQs, where the term "Karma Sucks" doesn't apply.
#124_KGC_(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 9:07:50 AM
LenneValkirye posted...
Hulkkis posted...
Ahh gamefaqs trash community hating on people who want a resemblance of balance in their competitve games. Never stop being bad.

I'm pretty sure the average Gamefaqs user is better than the average Smogon user.
Which one of them are you?

I'm pretty sure you're wrong there.
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#125GiftedACIIIPosted 3/6/2013 9:34:48 AM
galaxiadarkness posted...
GiftedACIII posted...

Love it, typical Gamefaqs logic. He destroyed me in logic and is telling the truth albeit a truth I don't want to hear so he must be a troll.

Plus your post was already countered on the first page of the discussion thread but you're just too lazy to read it aren't you? Sure, Deoxys-D can only know 4 moves but the opponent doesn't know which ones they are and it could be too late for a counter by the time they find out. Not to mention the player if hes good would know which flaw Deo-D would be having and would patch it up with teammates like say if he lacks skill swap he'll lure in Espeon and Xatu then take them out with a pursuit user. But that's irrelevant as the whole point is that Deo-D HAS the ability to take care of all his "counters". And that's enough to send him packing as that was the case of Garchomp and Blaziken. No clear counters. The only thing that OHKOs Deo-D in the entire OU is banded Tyranitar and Deo-D outspeeds him allowing at least a stealth rock on the switch and a spike if he didn't take advantage of that and send in something with justified to get a free boost.

Alright, lets agree to disagree about Deoxys-D. My opinion hasn't changed, and I doubt yours will either. I guess the metagame hasn't changed that much with him being banned anyway. The reason I called you a troll was because of your recently created account coupled with sentences like this:

lololol hilarious joke pal. Gamefaqs is #1 scrub site with Pokememes. The average gamefaqs user doesn't even know what IVs are let alone be either a. #1 on the PS! and PO ladder or b. be the finalists in the VGCs. The average smogonite,and not even the most noteworthy ones are constantly the in the top at tournaments and the ladder. In fact the entire showdown simulator is run by smogonites. So really, that post is just the dumbest post concerning competitive Pokemon ever.

I could pick it apart, but I won't. Just don't generalize so much.

Other account? No, this is my sole and only account that I use for the time being. I haven't posted on this topic yet with an alt. And um yeah, Gamefaqs does have one of the scrubbiest Pokemon community. 4/5 of them aren't just not into competitive they actively loathe it so that already says about their battling skills.

Average Smogon Thread: Threats in the metagame, what could happen in the next gen? Simulator Stats for this month, trading and battling, and always about the Pokemon game.

Average Gamefaqs thread: lets look at feet lol, Who's the hottest chick, # gen was the worst, Which Pokemon has the worst design, which Pokemon is the most overrated, stop having theories you fools, smogon is thee devil, what mechanic do you hate the most, and other (generally negative) garbage.

Gamefaqs pokecommunity is like street thugs compared to Smogon's educated and mature environment
#126galaxiadarknessPosted 3/6/2013 11:47:51 AM
/discussion.
---
GameFAQs, where the term "Karma Sucks" doesn't apply.