This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Smogon has banned Deoxys-D

#31pokemonzeroPosted 2/27/2013 8:40:06 PM
pokemonzero posted...
D_Bart posted...
ThatKipp posted...
does not surprise me.

nothing surprises me when Smogon is involved.
The same Smogon that put Kyurem-B as OU and Kyurem-W as Uber.
Why smogon it is the same pokemon same speed only difference is one has higher special stats and the other physical stats Same BST.

Kyurem's movepool has almost no physical moves and a lot of special moves. That's why Black is OU and White is Uber.

This. It doesn't even have anything to do with Smogon. Kyurem White is objectively superior.

What are Fusion Bolt & Outrage
Physical attacks
Fusion Bolt 100 power
Outrage 120 stab power

Forgot these 2
Freeze shock stab 140 Ice (use held item that makes 2 turn attack take 1 to make stronger)
Giga Impact 150

Is that really that much weaker than
Kyurem-W
Dragon Pulse-95
Ice Beam-95
Fusion Flare-100
Draco Meteor(I dont use so I dont know power )
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer at Austins Shiny&Legend Shop Jobs Done Clone-0 Other-1
#32LioleiaPosted 2/27/2013 8:41:34 PM
Giga Impact and other 2-turn moves are absolutely terrible, so yes. When you have to rely on those moves, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel.
---
lee-oh-leh-ee-ah.
It is perfectly okay to write garbage--as long as you edit brilliantly. --Carolyn Janice Cherryh
#33pokemonzeroPosted 2/27/2013 8:48:30 PM
Lioleia posted...
Giga Impact and other 2-turn moves are absolutely terrible, so yes. When you have to rely on those moves, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Power herb fixes the 2 turn physical Ice attack once per battle with stab it is 140x1.5=210. Super effective is 420. Against Dragonite is 840. It is enough to kill any Dragon in one hit exept Palkia, Dialga, and Kyurem.
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer at Austins Shiny&Legend Shop Jobs Done Clone-0 Other-1
#34DoctorPain99Posted 2/27/2013 8:51:17 PM
pokemonzero posted...
Lioleia posted...

Power herb fixes the 2 turn physical Ice attack once per battle with stab it is 140x1.5=210. Super effective is 420. Against Dragonite is 840. It is enough to kill any Dragon in one hit exept Palkia, Dialga, and Kyurem.

One problem. This works only once. Once this happens, you're kinda running out of options.
---
I was a casual gamer. Then I played Stone Tower Temple.
#35GiftedACIIIPosted 2/27/2013 8:52:23 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Super Slash posted...

Probably because they're commonly associated with elitism.

Skill=elitism

Skill=/=elitism.
Trying to force people to play a game your way and telling them that they suck when they don't=elitism.

Skill=owning Legendaires with Charizard.

Only if you play against scrubs and children. Yeah, it IS fun beating that 10 year old kid /24 year old scrub's legendaries/Charizard with a Magikarp/Caterpie/Fear Aron but that's only because you're fighting noobs. You wouldn't even ko a single poke with someone who knows what they're doing, and not even the best, just average.

And most NUs are indeed bad, theres a reason people don't use them. Casual elitists need to pull their heads from the bucket and actually try out those NU pokes and not just theorymon everything.

I'm assuming you didn't read a single thing on the threads I showed you didn't you?

Also most of these elitist callers are elitists themselves. Most of them would be pissed at someone saying they're a gamer and the only game they play is Call of Duty. That's elitism and Smogon haters are like that: hypocrites.

No, thinking they "rule the metagame" and that you should only use Pokemon they say you can use is elitism. In actual tournaments I understand, but in casual matches, screw that.

Great! I bet you'd love facing my team of 6 arceuses then! Or better yet Wondertomb! Seriously, some of you are just talk. I bet if you guys even face a SABALYE in UU you'd be screaming for it to be banned that thing can be so annoying.
#36LioleiaPosted 2/27/2013 8:52:36 PM
If you use Power Herb, you have to forgo other items like Life Orb or any of the Choice items. Besides, it only works once. You have a good chance of OHKOing one Pokemon, but now you're itemless and you'll be lucky to get another chance.
---
lee-oh-leh-ee-ah.
It is perfectly okay to write garbage--as long as you edit brilliantly. --Carolyn Janice Cherryh
#37wahaha911Posted 2/27/2013 8:52:58 PM
then wat switch out and in w/ or w/out stealh rocks hoping 4 a switch so a charge move isnt wasted
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#38SalsaSavantPosted 2/27/2013 8:54:53 PM
I see people complaining about "elitist Smogonites" all the time, but I never actually see these supposed elitists.
---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#39GiftedACIIIPosted 2/27/2013 9:00:16 PM
And another thing, most of these elitist callers look down on stuff like the anime too showing their own elitism, and calling Ash an idiot... well that's how noncompetitive people who blab without knowing what they're talking about look like to competitive people.
#40ShinyDittozeroPosted 2/27/2013 9:08:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]