This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Smogon has banned Deoxys-D

#41wahaha911Posted 2/27/2013 8:09:06 PM
so i herd... U LIEK... nvmd wrong thing i herd that sableye is a a** to face in UU cuz of its new ability which became a godsend
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#42GiftedACIIIPosted 2/27/2013 8:11:33 PM
ShinyDittozero posted...
Hi Gifted AR user
If you used an AR to create Wondertomb. That also means you used it to hack your weak pokemon to give them all 31 IVs and whatever nature you want. Probably all Shiny too. AR users have no talent and have to resort to cheating to make their pokemon stronger because they are too lazy or unable to breed pokemon for IV/nature. Your post proves you are nothing but an elite hacker.
Ps Smogon is not the official rules GF is. Get over it.

Missed the point so badly. Reading Comprehension at its finest. Judging by your immature posts you probably hack yourself because you surely do not have the ability to breed or even RNG for IVs
#43GiftedACIIIPosted 2/27/2013 8:14:13 PM
wahaha911 posted...
so i herd... U LIEK... nvmd wrong thing i herd that sableye is a a** to face in UU cuz of its new ability which became a godsend
---

Yes, if you can't use a move that deals over 50% reliably it'll keep on priority recovering in your face until you die from its priority burn+night shade (meaning its a complete counter to literally every physical attacker in UU that isn't fire type) and it stops you from setting up with priority taunt.
#44KyrieIrvingPosted 2/27/2013 8:18:03 PM
lol at all the noobs. smogon 4 lyfe doe
---
#yolo
#45LexifoxPosted 2/27/2013 8:18:12 PM
Why are people convinced that Smogon believe they own the metagame? They don't and have, as far as I know, never claimed this. They simply happen to be the largest English-speaking group that sets its own rules, etc. for Pokemon.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#46ShinyDittozeroPosted 2/27/2013 8:21:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#47GiftedACIIIPosted 2/27/2013 8:25:25 PM
Lexifox posted...
Why are people convinced that Smogon believe they own the metagame? They don't and have, as far as I know, never claimed this. They simply happen to be the largest English-speaking group that sets its own rules, etc. for Pokemon.

Yes and the reason people listen to them is because they actually know what they're talking about and that they all work hard at what they do (which a lot of gamefaqers don't lol. But of course authority hating hipsters (which gamefaqs and most of the internet consist of) just hate them because they hate realizing that some people just may be better than them at something.

Also http://www.smogon.com/philosophy

This was made 6 years ago so its a bit out of touch though
#48GiftedACIIIPosted 2/27/2013 8:30:26 PM
ShinyDittozero posted...
oh yes I must hack because I am against Hacking. Since I remember how daft you are I am going to tell you that was sarcasm. You were the one bragging about your wondertomb. I breed all my non- legendary pokemon to get IVs/Natures. I use the ev training items to pass respective IVs. For legendary pokemon I save before the battle and SR(SR means to cut off the game if the legendary is not have the right nature/IVs and try again) to get the stats I want. But I do not have flawless Shiny perfect nature pokemon.
GiftedACIII posted...
ShinyDittozero posted...
Hi Gifted AR user
If you used an AR to create Wondertomb. That also means you used it to hack your weak pokemon to give them all 31 IVs and whatever nature you want. Probably all Shiny too. AR users have no talent and have to resort to cheating to make their pokemon stronger because they are too lazy or unable to breed pokemon for IV/nature. Your post proves you are nothing but an elite hacker.
Ps Smogon is not the official rules GF is. Get over it.

Missed the point so badly. Reading Comprehension at its finest. Judging by your immature posts you probably hack yourself because you surely do not have the ability to breed or even RNG for IVs

Are you really this dense usually? My point was that Smogon promotes not playing cheaply i.e. using 6 arceuses, the ability moody, Double Team, Wondertomb etc. with their tiers. I don't see how anyone with over a 2nd grade reading level can get that I was bragging about having a wondertomb (which I don't).THAT was sarcasm. I see you don't have much skill in vocabulary either. Dur. And yeah, IV breeding like that takes at least a month and lol @ soft resetting for legendaries. What, do you just literally spend 8 hours a day just sitting with a DS on your lap catching legendaries and restarting endlessly? Lol I can actually visualize that
#49SaintparaPosted 2/27/2013 8:35:43 PM
Super Slash posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Super Slash posted...
_KGC_ posted...
Lol Smogon.

Any reason why?

Probably because they're commonly associated with elitism.

Skill=elitism

No, thinking they "rule the metagame" and that you should only use Pokemon they say you can use is elitism. In actual tournaments I understand, but in casual matches, screw that.

No one at Smogon tries that really; no one that matters. Smogon enforces their rules on their simulator, of which they operate. They don't enforce them on PO, which has it's own tiers on its official server. They can't enforce them anywhere else, aside from Smogon run tournaments, which usually use their sim anyway.

My house - My rules... Whats the problem? You have an internet full of other sources for battle seeking. One community that likes an alternate meta-game isn't hurting you...
---
Official Togekiss of the BW2 Boards
Plothooker - www.plothook.net - Get Hook'd
#50ShinyDittozeroPosted 2/27/2013 8:49:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]