This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Smogon has banned Deoxys-D

#51GiftedACIIIPosted 2/27/2013 9:55:37 PM
ShinyDittozero posted...
lol That was not sarcasm that was talking about yourself.
GiftedACIII posted...
ShinyDittozero posted...
oh yes I must hack because I am against Hacking. Since I remember how daft you are I am going to tell you that was sarcasm. You were the one bragging about your wondertomb. I breed all my non- legendary pokemon to get IVs/Natures. I use the ev training items to pass respective IVs. For legendary pokemon I save before the battle and SR(SR means to cut off the game if the legendary is not have the right nature/IVs and try again) to get the stats I want. But I do not have flawless Shiny perfect nature pokemon.
GiftedACIII posted...
ShinyDittozero posted...
Hi Gifted AR user
If you used an AR to create Wondertomb. That also means you used it to hack your weak pokemon to give them all 31 IVs and whatever nature you want. Probably all Shiny too. AR users have no talent and have to resort to cheating to make their pokemon stronger because they are too lazy or unable to breed pokemon for IV/nature. Your post proves you are nothing but an elite hacker.
Ps Smogon is not the official rules GF is. Get over it.

Missed the point so badly. Reading Comprehension at its finest. Judging by your immature posts you probably hack yourself because you surely do not have the ability to breed or even RNG for IVs

Are you really this dense usually? My point was that Smogon promotes not playing cheaply i.e. using 6 arceuses, the ability moody, Double Team, Wondertomb etc. with their tiers. I don't see how anyone with over a 2nd grade reading level can get that I was bragging about having a wondertomb (which I don't).THAT was sarcasm. I see you don't have much skill in vocabulary either. Dur. And yeah, IV breeding like that takes at least a month and lol @ soft resetting for legendaries. What, do you just literally spend 8 hours a day just sitting with a DS on your lap catching legendaries and restarting endlessly? Lol I can actually visualize that

Here, let me spell it out for you. He said this: No, thinking they "rule the metagame" and that you should only use Pokemon they say you can use is elitism. In actual tournaments I understand, but in casual matches, screw that. as in implying that its ok to use cheap mons like Blaziken and Sand Force Excadrill. His post basically meant "in casual matches lets all be as cheap as we want, because its just casual don't be so serious." But then my post was basically asking him how would he feel if stuff like 6 arceuses was used against him, or a wondertomb. Since its all casual, there should be no rules right? Because otherwise that would make him an OMG ELITIST Oh and you don't like hacking? OMG ELITIST stahp being soo serious
#52LioleiaPosted 2/27/2013 9:56:46 PM
I honestly don't see the issue. If you disagree with Smogon, don't play by their rules or in their house. That's easy, isn't it?
---
lee-oh-leh-ee-ah.
It is perfectly okay to write garbage--as long as you edit brilliantly. --Carolyn Janice Cherryh
#53Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 2/27/2013 10:00:23 PM
Lioleia posted...
I honestly don't see the issue. If you disagree with Smogon, don't play by their rules or in their house. That's easy, isn't it?

this.

Pokemon wasn't meant to be balanced. I agree there should be some rules and restriction, if only to try and make competitive less obvious of a rock-paper-scissor match. But I think smogon takes it too far.
---
"Japanese Wii U. American Wii U. The future is yours, Xenoblade U."
"The benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom."
#54ShinyDittozeroPosted 2/27/2013 10:05:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#55Missingno_MastrPosted 2/27/2013 10:05:22 PM
People still give a Raticate's ass about Smogon?
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG
#56SqualledPosted 2/27/2013 10:08:56 PM
I surprisingly did not see it coming. Deoxys-D is just too good at getting hazards up.

This ban is 50/50 with me.
#57GastroidPosted 2/27/2013 10:33:35 PM
People still use Smogon?

More players than ever before, actually.
---
Alpha Gastroid
The Faux Protector
#58Hierarchy225Posted 2/28/2013 1:35:53 AM
I don't use Legendaries so I really don't care that much. But really? Deoxys-D isn't that tough. Unless its Redcard, and Recycle Deoxys-D. Now thats annoying.
#59Shadow_StarWolfPosted 2/28/2013 2:06:55 AM
I'm more surprised that Deoxys forms still aren't in Uber until now.

This really.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!
#60LenneValkiryePosted 2/28/2013 3:10:38 AM
Rupin_Salesman posted...
Lol Smogon.