This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

last gym leader idea......

#1paiprPosted 2/27/2013 4:46:23 PM
So at the start of your journey the regions professor (aka your characters dad) gives you your starter Pokemon, after which you head out on your journey. After beating the seventh gym you head through a cave which is said to lead to the regions 8th gym. When you exit the cave you find your self back in your home town at which point your Pokemon professor father tells you your mother is the regions 8th gym leader and what's more your houses basement is the gym.

as far as types go your mother team is dependant on the starter you chose (similar to last Gen) but instead its based on the rumored second types; if you chose the grass starter (final form rumored to be grass dark) she has fighting type Pokemon, fire starter (rumored fire/psychic) she has dark type Pokemon, water stated (rumored water/fighting) she has psychic. Pokemon.
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm
#2zeldaboy93Posted 2/27/2013 5:56:33 PM
so....were you just stupid as a child and didn't realize the absurd amount of trainers randomly entering your home, challenging your mother to a battle? And no one in your town ever made mention of the fact that your mother is a leader?

Sounds plausible to me, Gamefreak make it so.
---
White FC: 5071 3805 0098
#3JacK_1S_BKPosted 2/27/2013 6:01:01 PM
Hahahahahaha.

No, not on your life kid.
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#4DarkKirby2500Posted 2/27/2013 6:04:18 PM
No, the last gym leader should be yourself, and thus, nobody, you just meet one of your apprentices that who says "welcome back".

The journey was about you starting from scratch as training.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#5AngryGFAQerPosted 2/27/2013 6:11:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SbWvz1t.gif
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#6gamester_12345Posted 2/27/2013 6:43:33 PM
I had a weird idea that the player's mother should be the leader of the Elite Four, to add in some sense of Nature vs Nurture.

tldr: The players mother leaves their child home alone most of the time, saving people and averting natural disasters, whilst maintaining a disguise to not worry her child, though her antics made her a role model and the Champion of the elite Four, thinking that atleast she could help her child out by being a role model to an extent.

The child doesn't know that her disguise is actually their mother.

Yes, the mother probably lost one of her arms.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65182987
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2340
KoL: Plucky, currently a Accordion Thief
#7paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 7:22:25 PM
Perhaps she got the job after you left on your journey?
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm