This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs Break Room v0.5

#1ChangliniPosted 2/28/2013 8:05:10 AM(edited)
Zukabu---"Seeing how swimmingly the first one went, until certain posts, I've decided that the short life of PSSBR should be extended!"

"Basically, this is a thread for generally those who are participating, or reading the ongoing Pokemon Spirit signs topics. In here, everyone can come and take a break from posting story forwarding plots posts, start discussing on what they want to continue with, or just type anything really(That doesn't raise a few flags to get this topic deleted..)."

"Anyways, without further adieu..."

*Turns on the lights, moves all kinds of furniture, places a ever refilling food table, makes the room be able to fit anyone inside, and unlocks the restrooms*
*Opens the entrance to all realities*

"Phew, that should be all that's needed."

*Floats in the air, and silently gazes down to everyone that enters*
#2OcarinaofToastPosted 2/28/2013 7:48:18 AM
Man, I have missed a lot! 0_0

So, how's it going?
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman
#3Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 7:55:59 AM
OcarinaofToast posted...
Man, I have missed a lot! 0_0

So, how's it going?

Its been going fine, just had a few instances where I couldn't really think of anything for a few arks. Mainly;

Marknam' and the field trip
(Which was originally gonna show how she teaches her classes about how to understand Poke'speak.)

Ocorono, Fortuna, And Goodman
(Which I should continue, since Event had Goodman Take Fortuna there)

Then there's the thing with Will being inside the guard building now, Prindle inside Monicke's personal void(Which Kyogre left him), operation BL, Keys to the LOR, KoG/ST368 fiasco, Zade about to respond to Mister, and something...
#4GubbeyPosted 2/28/2013 7:56:37 AM
I promise I won't post anything explicit, whether real or implied :3
---
Official Team Miror Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#5Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 8:34:09 AM(edited)
Uka--------"Alright, so how do you think we should do this?"
Pherich---"All I know, is that, that table over there looks delicious!"
Uka--------"Oh don't make me spank you."
Cast-------"Hi person who took my name!"
Uka--------"Do not start a fight with me."
Cast-------"Oh I can slap you onto infinity and back, you sayin' you can do better?"
Pherich---"Ooooooh!"

With that, the two ladies in white adventure clothing started to ready themselves into a slap fight of epic proportions, all the while Watcher and the veteran Grunt sat behind a table with a mic.

Pherich----"Watcher, what's the story about those two fighters?"
Watcher---"Well, Pherich, Uka here has been trained, and used as a lab brat by the Department, saw in first person the events of everything, and even trained herself within the arts of the slaps."
Pherich----"Those are quite the stats, what about Cast here?"
Watcher---"Interestingly, she was just a normal person within the VCCG, but now, she has risen up within the ranks, and finally obtained the secrets of slapping!"
Pherich----"Thanks Watcher, this will indeed be a slap fight to remember."

They continued to watch.
#6willingmessPosted 2/28/2013 8:26:00 AM
Ooh I have an idea for the next story!

Once.... this land was full of pokemon.... boundless pokemon that were an important part of the land. However... an evil force began to use these pokemon in a war, that force was eventually defeated, and the pokemon were stripped from the land. It was a devastating blow to civilization. They had come to rely on pokemon.... However, over time... civilization, as it always does, bounced back.... they began to use steam and machines in the place of pokemon.... nowadays, pokemon are but a myth... a myth to all but a very few, whose lives are about to change drastically. they don't know it.... but they're about to change into pokemon.

So what do you guys think of my new idea? There's gonna be an evil army.
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#7OcarinaofToastPosted 2/28/2013 8:28:33 AM
willingmess posted...
Ooh I have an idea for the next story!

Once.... this land was full of pokemon.... boundless pokemon that were an important part of the land. However... an evil force began to use these pokemon in a war, that force was eventually defeated, and the pokemon were stripped from the land. It was a devastating blow to civilization. They had come to rely on pokemon.... However, over time... civilization, as it always does, bounced back.... they began to use steam and machines in the place of pokemon.... nowadays, pokemon are but a myth... a myth to all but a very few, whose lives are about to change drastically. they don't know it.... but they're about to change into pokemon.

So what do you guys think of my new idea? There's gonna be an evil army.

Sounds cool, but we gotta wait until SS dies.

Which may be soon...
---
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman
#8Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 8:32:08 AM(edited)
^^^
Why do you think that?
_____

Anyways, Is it all new like Type Islands, or does it continue on from PSS?
And honestly, I don't think Pokemon is still the main driving force for PSS.
#9willingmessPosted 2/28/2013 8:31:05 AM
Changlini posted...
^^^
Why do you think that?
_____

Anyways, Is it all new like Type Islands, or does it continue on from PSS?

I think it could work in the PSS universe.
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#10OcarinaofToastPosted 2/28/2013 8:32:47 AM
Changlini posted...
^^^
Why do you think that?

I just feel like it's getting to where everything is a bit slow like TWG CIP did is all.

Though hopefully I'm wrong.
---