This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Two things want in a pokemon game

#1gans626Posted 2/28/2013 11:45:56 AM
Multiple save files. You could even just do three, one for each starter. I understand the limitations back in the day, but I think with the improved memory systems of today's 3DS. I think it would be possible to have multiple save files, so you don't have to delete all your hard work if you wanted to try something different.

Customize our character. Besides just chosing our gender, may we could chose hair color and style, skin color and different outfits to wear. Just to make more personal experince.
---
Albert Wesker for President 2016
#2scrappybristolPosted 2/28/2013 11:47:44 AM
Multiple save files will never happen

Customizable main character might happen one day. Might
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#3KingTumbleweedPosted 2/28/2013 11:52:43 AM
And Battle Revolution is the only game to have these. -__-
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn(Spahgetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 2/28/2013 11:55:04 AM
1. Multiple save files (not gonna happen, but whatever).

2. Customization of characters.

Look at my original ideas! >_>
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#5BurningFlareXPosted 2/28/2013 12:00:16 PM
Two things?
1st: Customizable Character Hair and clothing. I wouldn't mind if the face was customizable or not, but I actually would prefer if it wasn't.
2nd: Attack specific Pokemon Animations. I dunno how will the attacks work in X / Y, but I think Pokemon should have special animation for each of their attacks, rather than some generic animation they'd use for all attacks.
---
<Insert inspiring quote here.>
#6KitschgardenerPosted 2/28/2013 12:03:42 PM
I want a giant neon Toxicroak like the one in Battle Revolution.
#7flying_carnagePosted 2/28/2013 12:07:58 PM
1. HM moves are natural abilities and not learned moves. for example of a lapras can swim across a lake it should be able to without knowing surf. If a pidgey can fly, it should be able to without knowing fly.

2.gender specific stats. Like a male version of a poke has more base atk and the female has more sp atk.
#8UltimaZangetsuPosted 2/28/2013 12:10:05 PM
flying_carnage posted...
1. HM moves are natural abilities and not learned moves. for example of a lapras can swim across a lake it should be able to without knowing surf. If a pidgey can fly, it should be able to without knowing fly.

2.gender specific stats. Like a male version of a poke has more base atk and the female has more sp atk.

If I recall, there were gender specific stats in Gen 2
---
"As I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother ****er in the goddamn valley!"
#9KitschgardenerPosted 2/28/2013 12:10:09 PM
Like a male version of a poke has more base atk and the female has more sp atk.

<_<

And people say natures are bad...
#10flying_carnagePosted 2/28/2013 12:12:50 PM
Kitschgardener posted...
Like a male version of a poke has more base atk and the female has more sp atk.

<_<

And people say natures are bad...

well what are your ideas then?