This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you swap genders for a week to be able to play the game early?

#101Fierce_Deity777Posted 3/1/2013 6:43:31 AM
GiftedACIII posted...
I'd like to see how it'd be like in the opposite gender without the motivation of playing the game early

...I am going to admit that I am in exactly the same boat here. As long as it's temporary.
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.
#102-Zeke-Posted 3/1/2013 6:44:56 AM
Of course
---
"Official Toy Scraggy of the Pokemon Rumble U board"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
#103Fierce_Deity777Posted 3/1/2013 6:53:03 AM
Windyligth posted...
Permanent transformation, and you can't hide it forever. Your voice remember?

Um, what? The length of your vocal cords are largely determined by your gender. The properties of your voice aren't bound to your body the same way your conscience is. Unless you're getting some halfway surgical gender swap, your voice will change.

Also you said "for a week". You're not Darth Vader. You're not allowed to alter the deal.
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.
#104Brandon042487Posted 3/1/2013 7:12:21 AM
For a week? Tho like most guys I will probably be busy with my lady parts than the game.

I would probably keep doin what in doin in the every day. Since I act like a girl most of the time anyways.

I'm not gay or nothing just grew up around my sister and her friends.
---
Official Team Miror Scientist. Shadow Pokemon: Beheeyem
B**** don't make me HM01 you!
#105Misdreavus573Posted 3/1/2013 7:28:08 AM
I don't know how this question would apply to me...
#106sonic2307Posted 3/1/2013 7:28:44 AM
Fierce_Deity777 posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
I'd like to see how it'd be like in the opposite gender without the motivation of playing the game early

...I am going to admit that I am in exactly the same boat here. As long as it's temporary.

This.
---
I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog.
#107CrabhammarPosted 3/1/2013 7:31:22 AM
javel34 posted...
I'd probably be too busy exploring myself to play the game.

---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#TeamSamoas
#108TehAssasinPosted 3/1/2013 8:06:31 AM
Screw Pokemans, I'll motorboat myself all night and days
#109Sir WillPosted 3/1/2013 8:15:42 AM
GiftedACIII posted...

That. As long as it's temporary it'd be cool. There are a lot of things I'd love to experience if I could easily reverse it.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#110natchu96Posted 3/1/2013 8:17:07 AM
Sir Will posted...
GiftedACIII posted...

That. As long as it's temporary it'd be cool. There are a lot of things I'd love to experience if I could easily reverse it.

---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun." - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward