This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Pokemon really existed....

#31willingmessPosted 3/1/2013 12:05:03 AM
Moogle_trainer posted...
willingmess posted...
lazycomplife posted...
It didn't freeze once in SA all winter. Winter never feels like it should (according to movies and things that say snow exists).

bah, we got a foot of snow up here in DFW.... and I heard just a few days ago it snowed in the panhandle

I live just south of DFW and I only saw a couple inches of snow for maybe a day.

woops, but it was christmas.... (although maybe it got to DFW a little later, I was in east Texas at the time and got quite a bit of snow, and we came back home to see that there was still some snow left after a day or two.)
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#32ZarthimusPrimePosted 3/1/2013 12:12:49 AM
I live about an hour north of Dallas, Texas. Lots of woods and a few decent sized lakes around, so a lot of Normal and some Water types. Probably some Poisons, too.
---
Black FC: 3740 9039 0091
Black 2 FC: 5158 1020 6482
#33SideShowBattPosted 3/1/2013 12:55:01 AM(edited)
Houston Texas, I'd probably see flying, ground, grass, rock, fighting and plenty of dog Pokemon.
---
XBL Tag- SideShowBatt
Nintendo Network- SideShowBatt
#34fox444fPosted 3/1/2013 12:54:52 AM
New Orleans. Lots of water types. Swampert and Feraligatr would make their homes here. Peliper as well since pilicans are our state bird.

Ghost types too. New Orleans has Voodoo and one of the worlds famous Haunted houses. No I dont believe its really haunted lol but some do.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#35xyzlacticPosted 3/1/2013 12:59:36 AM
Normal rodents
Pidgey and starter birds
Most bug types
Grimer, trubbish line
Magikarp, golden

There's also plenty of haunted places around where I live so I guess I'd find plenty of ghost types as well! Yes since I love ghost types.

My area is lake Elsinore, California. It's a pretty diverse place. Many different types of mixed species would definetly live here :)
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh