This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of every Pokemon in existence vs. the Justice League and the Avengers.

#171CucumberflantPosted 3/3/2013 6:11:04 PM
Shedinja rushes towards the JL with its back turned.

they are now fighting either blind or soulless
---
"It's like there's a secret society of TF2 players who swear to only play Spy and Sniper on pubs, and they have all taken a vow of silence. -Emporer_Kazbar
#172RedArchangel20(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 6:12:53 PM
Cpt_Calamity posted...
I do not understand how anyone could seriously post that the Pokemon would win. I don't even read comic books btw, I just know what some of the heroes are capable of.

Also, why are there so many bad poster on the main Pokemon board now? Like, 60% of these posters are amusingly awful. :\

We need to take this board back.
---
Most beautiful woman in the world: http://i.imgur.com/J7GpU.jpg
Kiss the rings. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzpf1y3cy1qf6y79.gif
#173RedArchangel20(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 6:13:29 PM
Cucumberflant posted...
Shedinja rushes towards the JL with its back turned.

they are now fighting either blind or soulless

Superman's heat vision melts Shedinja before that happens.
---
#174GiftedACIIIPosted 3/3/2013 6:14:58 PM
kenneth_velez posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
RedArchangel20 posted...

So I take it you don't actually read comics.

That's a great compliment.

Do you guys not get that Wonder Woman has comparable powers without the weakness to Kryptonite? Same thing with MM so long as he doesn't deal with any of the Fire types.

Wonder Woman gets beaten by tying her up and letting out your bondage fetishes. She'd get owned by an Ekans. Comic book heroes fail.

It's her bracelets bound together, plenty of villains have grabbed her only to get a heeled boot to the face. I doubt anyone in the pokemon world would know that.

It would really depend on the writer on who would win. Even then it wouldn't be a justifiable to have the two universes to meet.

Yes and those same villians who occasionally are able to capture her are everyday humans who'd get their ass wiped by a Pidgey Brave Bird. Wonder Woman WITH her powers wouldn't even last a flock of Fearows.
#175GiftedACIIIPosted 3/3/2013 6:16:04 PM
RedArchangel20 posted...
Cpt_Calamity posted...
I do not understand how anyone could seriously post that the Pokemon would win. I don't even read comic books btw, I just know what some of the heroes are capable of.

Also, why are there so many bad poster on the main Pokemon board now? Like, 60% of these posters are amusingly awful. :\

The Pokemon fanbase has always been full of Pokescrubs and noobs like you.
#176RedArchangel20(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 6:18:15 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
RedArchangel20 posted...
Cpt_Calamity posted...

LOL. You're pretty bad, sonny.
---
#177kenneth_velezPosted 3/3/2013 6:30:29 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
kenneth_velez posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
RedArchangel20 posted...

So I take it you don't actually read comics.

That's a great compliment.

Do you guys not get that Wonder Woman has comparable powers without the weakness to Kryptonite? Same thing with MM so long as he doesn't deal with any of the Fire types.

Wonder Woman gets beaten by tying her up and letting out your bondage fetishes. She'd get owned by an Ekans. Comic book heroes fail.

It's her bracelets bound together, plenty of villains have grabbed her only to get a heeled boot to the face. I doubt anyone in the pokemon world would know that.

It would really depend on the writer on who would win. Even then it wouldn't be a justifiable to have the two universes to meet.

Yes and those same villians who occasionally are able to capture her are everyday humans who'd get their ass wiped by a Pidgey Brave Bird. Wonder Woman WITH her powers wouldn't even last a flock of Fearows.

She doesn't really have a lot of human villains that have caught her. . . Maybe you are still reading the original WM Marsden run but there aren't a lot of human enemies anymore. And she would crack those Fearows' beaks with her bracelets. She deflects machine gun bullets like they are nothing, pretty sure Fearows would really be child's play to her.
#178EstheimasterPosted 3/3/2013 6:32:12 PM
wind64a posted...
willingmess posted...
Batman solos

Batman is more overrated than Charizard and Sephiroth combined. Yes he's able to do amazing things with his tech, but he still isn't as powerful as the likes of Superman.

I like this post.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#179Cpt_CalamityPosted 3/3/2013 6:33:41 PM
RedArchangel20 posted...
Cpt_Calamity posted...

Wish I could help, but I don't post very much these days. Now that I have a job, potentially another job if my interview on Tuesday goes well, and now this girl I met on Monday, I don't have much time on my hands.

GiftedACIII posted...

I've never seen you post before now, and so far what I've seen from you is pretty terrible. Also, lol at calling Red a Pokescrub/noob. Iirc, he's actually one of the better battlers on these boards, not to mention he actually makes good posts.
---
"I'm Batman" ~ Batman
People who disagree - 0
#180FryDays5000Posted 3/3/2013 6:35:01 PM
dwdwdw6 posted...
Graveler (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Explosion

The above Pokmon kills everything.

Im puzzled why you didn't choose its evolved form who has bigger attack.
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076